Cowboy C. already behind Eternal S. on Spotify. Why?

duybeeGAshantiGA

because one has we can't be friends and the other doesn't :michael:

• Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Blue Rose

• Dr. Alexander

• Jay07

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

stop making this threads, no one cares :gaycat6:

• Thanks 4

38 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

This is getting silly. Beyonce is not some untouchable Godess and Ariana is not smashing. Just enjoy the damn music

how?

miley is chart poison who tank single post-album, following GUTS chart performance in close trail

ot: and... we cant... be friend... pop up on ra.... di.... o.... again, smasha

• Thumbs Down 2

On behalf of Beyhive, it is due to racism (their favourite word)

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 minutes ago, Polgg48 said:

miley is chart poison who tank single post-album, following GUTS chart performance in close trail

ot: and... we cant... be friend... pop up on ra.... di.... o.... again, smasha

Why is miss Cyrus in it?

More people must be listening to the tracks more often.

Hope this helps illuminate this mystery!!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Both of them are bigger than your fave's last album, Chromatica :sistrens:

Stay on topic and stop deflecting. How big are your albums? 

OT: Ariana has better music

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, bjorn said:

Because CC was a fad only hyped by her fan base 

like always 

Ok 92 score on Metacritic for CC, and a low 80's for the other 

200.gif?cid=a595bef329jegsqwyj1q2b8c2p15

Edited by Brikenbur

Because CC was a fad and nobody actually cares about Beyoncé in 2024 except her fans. At least she had a decent 1st week thanks to Super Bowl hype

:chick1:

Edited by Finkypop
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Raspberries said:

But my fave is Ariana? Gaga is my favourite actress tho since she has retired from being a musician.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Ok 92 score on Metacritic for CC, and a low 80's for the other 

200.gif?cid=a595bef329jegsqwyj1q2b8c2p15

So 84 is a low 80s for you? Maybe go back to some Maths classes? 84 is pretty an average 80s. We all know critics nowadays will just gives 90s to Beyonce and Taylor no matter what they release for some reason. It has been like that since the selt titled album. And Ariana's  last album got a 72 and this time a 84. Critics are a bunch of ********. They are nothing more than us.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

stop making this threads, no one cares :gaycat6:

Apparently many people, including u (who took time to reply), do since this thread has got to page 2 in a short time thank you.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

So 84 is a low 80s for you? Maybe go back to some Maths classes? 84 is pretty an average 80s. We all know critics nowadays will just gives 90s to Beyonce and Taylor no matter what they release for some reason. It has been like that since the selt titled album. And Ariana's  last album got a 72 and this time a 84. Critics are a bunch of ********. They are nothing more than us.

Is that why Ariana made a whole video about impressing a bunch of critics?  

Let's see if Ariana makes $600 million this summer.

Let's see how Taylor performs making a rap album at 42 years old.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

But albums with less tracks usually just have less streaming numbers compared to albums with 27 tracks for example. You have an advantage of 14 tracks yet you cant outstream a short album?  Tjat only means even after people finish listening to Eternal sunshine they listen to it again and again when they don't even want to finish listening to the whole CC album.

Having less tracks that are all in the digestible 2-3min range is more of an advantage in the streaming era than a long album for todays standards that are all ~3-5mins in length. 

I loved the album when it came out but now I just have zero desire to listen to it and I don't even know why

3 hours ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

The album is very foreign to her audience. Her audience is usually familiar with her singing about her booty and learning algebra.

Y'all don't even try to hide it with the microaggressions 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Johnny said:

eternal sunshine is a trendy pop album released by one of the biggest white pop stars who was still learning her ABCs when Beyonce debuted. Cowboy Carter is a country album by a 40+ year old black woman. There is a key demographic that listens to country music in the USA and they are the same folks who booed her on stage at the Country Music Awards. I think we all know the bar for success on either of these albums are not comparable and many folks here are choosing to be obtuse about it. 

Tracy Chapman first album folk, folk rock and roots. A genre owned by whites too.

Her first album sold 25M copies WW.

I'm not denying what you wrote has a part but maybe the fact there is any song in that good as a the songs in that album can have an impact too. 

Edited by vale9001

4 hours ago, Raspberries said:

:ahh: 

/Close thread.

Well again the hype of the SB announcement, interest and hype about her doing a country album, hype around the Miley and Post feature, all made people stream the album when it dropped. Now it's about are casual music listeners interested? 

Because CC was a fad only hyped by her fan base 

like always 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I love both artists but I'm not a big country fan, and I think a long tracklist might be discouraging people a little from revisiting CC.

But Beyonce is a legend and has more than earned the right to experiment. I'll always give her projects a try and they might not always be for me, which is perfectly fine.

basic 2 minute pop songs designed for tiktok are doing better than experimental 5 minute country songs, who would've thought…

both are doing better than your fav's last 3 studio albums and upcoming 4th one btw :ahh:

Because the GP is missing out :WAP: