Cowboy C. already behind Eternal S. on Spotify. Why?

duybeeGAshantiGA

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Blue Rose

• Dr. Alexander

• Jay07

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop vs Country with no promo my etc

Edited by CherryBay

is water wet?

some user said no promo, when the album announced on Superbowl :deadbanana2:

Edited by LosingHimWasBlue
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I was actually planning to get tje vinyl for CC because I did buy one for Renaissance. But then she just scammed tf out of her fans by not including enough tracks :skull: like how? Whats the point of paying so much money to buy some fraud?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CherryBay said:

Ari also is doing 0 promo.

• Thanks 2

torturedpoet

Fromtloaded fad like every other Beyonce album since Lemonade. 

The album is very foreign to her audience. Her audience is usually familiar with her singing about her booty and learning algebra.

• Haha 13
  • Thumbs Down 13

Did you not already get your answer in this seven page thread from two weeks ago? And do you have any updates on Bey revealing her true demonic face? The people want to know

base talk So why Cowboy Carter is doing worse than Eternal Sunshine on Spotify? 12347 

duybeeGAshantiGA April 2 in Base

base talk Beyoncé accidently shows fangs and demonic face and tongue during concert 12

duybeeGAshantiGA September 29, 2023 in Base

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

The album is very foreign to her audience. Her audience is usually familiar with her singing about her booty and learning algebra.

This post is more than suspect but what else is new from you freaks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Eternal Sunshine is obviously much shorter and more digestible. You can listen to it twice and then be on the 3 or 4th song of a third listen before you even finish Cowboy Carter once. :rip:

Edited by Taste of Honey
  • Like 3

I love Ari but lbr her albums are basically just playlists for short punchy pop songs with strong hooks

Album length, replay value, etc are probably all factors like everyone is saying, but I think reality is novelty is wearing off and many Beyonce fans aren't really here for country, and country fans are clearly not here for Beyonce. She is doing okay and I personally love most of the album :gayoncecat1:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

:skull:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Beyonce has a #1 and 2 othet top 10s from this era

It wasn't even meant for commercial success - it was for critical acclaim 

Ari has always done well on streaming but we'll see hoe the future singles do

1 minute ago, qegqeg said:

I love Ari but lbr her albums are basically just playlists for short punchy pop songs with strong hooks

Album length, replay value, etc are probably all factors like everyone is saying, but I think reality is novelty is wearing off and many Beyonce fans aren't really here for country, and country fans are clearly not here for Beyonce. She is doing okay and I personally love most of the album :gayoncecat1:

But albums with less tracks usually just have less streaming numbers compared to albums with 27 tracks for example. You have an advantage of 14 tracks yet you cant outstream a short album?  Tjat only means even after people finish listening to Eternal sunshine they listen to it again and again when they don't even want to finish listening to the whole CC album.

20 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

The « no promo » excuse is so tired though :rip: 

This is getting silly. Beyonce is not some untouchable Godess and Ariana is not smashing. Just enjoy the damn music

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Both of them are bigger than your fave's last album, Chromatica :sistrens:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

I mean let's use our brains. Ariana has always been one of the strongest female streaming forces. No one has ever considered Bey as such. She is a more polarizing artist in general and ppl are very particular when it comes to what the want and like out of her. Like the people who miss the old Bey and only stream her R&B forward music VS the people who only stream her more pop forward hits and ballads. CC is not AT ALL what people ever wanted or expected, but it's doing better than I expected. 

Edited by BGKC

That's a suspiciously fast falloff, what happened to all the fans who were praising it? Were they just pretending to like it because its their fave? :psyduck:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This forum trashing artists making pop music as if it makes you different :rip: ES is a cohesive body of work and showcase Ariana's abilities as a singer, songwriter and producer but whatever. 

• Thanks 15