You Make me Sick!  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Fkn Bangerz

• P!nk
    • Miley Cyrus

5 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

Mya is known as a powerhouse vocalist

:rip:

Wrecking ball alone is more famous than all the pink's songs combined and it has nothing to do with "light skin" lmao

1 hour ago, honestopinion said:

Whatever makes you sleep well at night. The way i didn't even bash Pink, just as casual listener i really didn't know about this era of Pink. Maybe I'm too young for this to know (I'm 25 lol). All what i said is that Bangerz having better recurrent streams lmao 

i'm 5 years younger than you and i can vividly remember p!nk's ctmh era was STILL talked about while i was in elementary school 

miley's bangerz shock factor lasted about 2 years 

don't try it

Edited by TROPICUM
  • Like 1

Just now, TROPICUM said:

i'm 5 years younger than you and i can vividly remember p!nk's ctmh era was STILL talked about while i was in middle school 

miley's bangerz shock factor lasted about 2 years 

don't try it

Just today i saw 3 viral tweets about Bangerz era, don't try it 

6 minutes ago, honestopinion said:

Just today i saw 3 viral tweets about Bangerz era, don't try it 

and i saw 3 viral tiktoks about p!nk last month (tiktok is a video-sharing application used by the younger generation, in case you didn't know)

we can pull out sales, awards and name recognition alone but babe let's not embarass ourselves here when miley's most memorable era wasn't that try hard mess but an actual great album that was just released 2 years ago. be happy about that

Edited by TROPICUM
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, honestopinion said:

Wrecking ball alone is more famous than all the pink's songs combined and it has nothing to do with "light skin" lmao

Just Give Me a Reason.....

just give me a reason GIF by P!NK

The Grammy-nominated Bangerz, duh. We Can't Stop, FU, Drive, Someone Else. Bangerz indeed!

People comparing *pure sales* of a 2000 album to one from 2013. Oh ATRL, you never change, don't ya. :ahh:

The thread isn't even about chart performance, which makes sense considering that Bangerz went #1 in multiple countries, including the US, while Can't Take Me Home peaked at #23 (twenty-three) on Billboard 200 and didn't make to the Decade-end chart of 2000s. Missundaztood is often considered the actual breakout era of Pink for a reason.

Edited by Scars
  • Like 2

Bangerz has higher highs musically, but Pink wins visually her videos from that era were everything.

Pink, the transracial baddie.

• 4 weeks later...

I knew it sounded familiar :bibliahh:

ot: pink! 

• Haha 1

Love both eras.. but Miley's Bangers made me a stan.

pink

Lightskin P!nk is one of the most underrated black artists of the 2000s and it's a shame she had to code switch to appeal to the yts. Her and TLC pioneered calling out men who didn't have a ride of their own #Femstory

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.