• P!nk
    • Miley Cyrus

Both bald and a fruity

spacer.png

vs

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I only know the singles for pink so Miley. Not sure calling them light skin is pc tho

17 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

Both bald and a fruity

PLEASEEEEEE:ahh:

ot: miley

• Haha 2

The You Make Me Sick songstress takes this one I fear

There was a thread about this track last week and it reminded me of how much Miley put out during that era for her. 

pink and it's not close 

Pink 100 percent :clap3:

mama was down with that album :clap3: 

Can't take me home to mama 'cause she wouldn't think I'm proper
Shoulda thought about that before you ****** with me
Don't say you're fallin' for me
Don't tell me you adore me
'Cause all you're thinking about is ******* me

IMG_6609.thumb.gif.3d2005a502f5846afbf64 

I'm sorry but Hannah could never

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well Miley, despite her antics was never mistaken for a black woman. While Pink was thought to be a mixed lightskin her entire first album; probably because of the black accent she used during that era

"i thought i told you nawt to cawl! is dat ***** still with you?

"you still dont have a ride? alright imma- imma hook you up"

girl bye.  Cant Take Me Home is a bop after bop, but You tried to come for Mya but in the end Mya is known as a powerhouse vocalist while you are known as a trapeze artist. thats what happens when you come for Mya. she showed you out in the Lady Marmalade video the same way she showed out the other fake appropriator, Xtina "dis my seat" Aguiwhere?a. At least you, Pink, have the personality and the vocalist to back it up. Xtina and her one and only vocal run she does again and again "UhHuhHUHUHuhUHuhUhUHuHUhUHuHUhuHuHUhUhu" just doesnt cut it anymore. thats why shes been flopping since the Bush era. Keeps Gettin Better.. a decade of features. bye Xtina. and bye Pink too. Mya and Notorious K.I.M forever. Nicki and her dumbass criminal husband can rot in hell.

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

There was a thread about this track last week and it reminded me of how much Miley put out during that era for her. 

Miley was WORKING. I remember not really liking the album but loving all the collabs she did :jonny: I respect the album so much more now tbhhhh

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

well Miley, despite her antics was never mistaken for a black woman. While Pink was thought to be a mixed lightskin her entire first album; probably because of the black accent she used during that era

girl bye. You tried to come for Mya but in the end Mya is known as a powerhouse vocalist while you are known as a trapeze artist. thats what happens when you come for Mya. she showed you out in the Lady Marmalade video the same way she showed out the other fake appropriator, Xtina "dis my seat" Aguiwhere?a. At least you, Pink, have the personality and the vocalist to back it up. Xtina and her one and only vocal run she does again and again "UhHuhHUHUHuhUHuhUhUHuHUhUHuHUhuHuHUhUhu" just doesnt cut it anymore. thats why shes been flopping since the Bush era. Keeps Gettin Better.. a decade of features. bye Xtina. and bye Pink too. Mya and Notorious K.I.M forever. Nicki and her dumbass criminal husband can rot in hell.

girl shut up you still do this? :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

• Haha 3

not mya being a powerhouse vocalist now sjsjsjsksks

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

girl bye. You tried to come for Mya but in the end Mya is known as a powerhouse vocalist while you are known as a trapeze artist. thats what happens when you come for Mya. she showed you out in the Lady Marmalade video the same way she showed out the other fake appropriator, Xtina "dis my seat" Aguiwhere?a. At least you, Pink, have the personality and the vocalist to back it up. Xtina and her one and only vocal run she does again and again "UhHuhHUHUHuhUHuhUhUHuHUhUHuHUhuHuHUhUhu" just doesnt cut it anymore. thats why shes been flopping since the Bush era. Keeps Gettin Better.. a decade of features. bye Xtina. and bye Pink too. Mya and Notorious K.I.M forever. Nicki and her dumbass criminal husband can rot in hell.

You good?

the random Nicki and xtina lashing :deadbanana2:

Edited by Katamari
  • Haha 3

"Light skin albums"

"Bald and fruity"

Omfg I hate/love this site :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Miley, sweetie… :khalyan2:

Did I seriously just read 'Mya a powerhouse vocalist’…. :toofunny3: 

• Haha 2

Powerhouse vocalist Mýa ended them both I fear.

Never heard BLACK P!NK as much so i'll have to go with Miley

• Haha 1

Miley.

That was a classic.

I don't like Bangerz tracks so Pink wins even if I haven't heard that album before 

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

You good?

the random Nicki and xtina lashing :deadbanana2:

It's pikacho we are talking about lmao

• Haha 2

Bangerz easily, it was a real smash that is being talked 10 years later and having good recurrent streams, i like some pink's songs but didn't even know about this pink's album :rip: 

38 minutes ago, honestopinion said:

Bangerz easily, it was a real smash that is being talked 10 years later and having good recurrent streams, i like some pink's songs but didn't even know about this pink's album :rip: 

Bangerz was not a smash lmao. It's album sales are worse than artpop and it's total units aren't impressive, especially for a peak. And no, that "unknown pink album" has double the pure sales and only a million units behind. One is a peak while the other is her 3rd worst performing album. This site needs to stop bashing pink. 

anyways, it's pink. Not only was she light skin passing but the music and vibe seemed natural too. I guess because she's from Philly.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, VioletsandRoses said:

Bangerz was not a smash lmao. It's album sales are worse than artpop and it's total units aren't impressive, especially for a peak. And no, that "unknown pink album" has double the pure sales and only a million units behind. One is a peak while the other is her 3rd worst performing album. This site needs to stop bashing pink. 

anyways, it's pink. Not only was she light skin passing but the music and vibe seemed natural too. I guess because she's from Philly.

Whatever makes you sleep well at night. The way i didn't even bash Pink, just as casual listener i really didn't know about this era of Pink. Maybe I'm too young for this to know (I'm 25 lol). All what i said is that Bangerz having better recurrent streams lmao 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.