Will we ever get a popstar like Gaga again?

Solaria

Will there ever be another superstar who combines visual and pop music as well as Gaga did in the beginning of her career? Who gives us high fashion, camp, glam pop? I feel like singer songwriter music being the main focus of labels right now is gonna prevent from that ever happening again tbh

• Like 6

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maxxxine

• Glam

• AbeHicks

• LCTV

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't think we'll see anyone like peak Gaga for a very long time

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

hopefully not

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I don't think so. Not even Gaga is like Gaga. It was all for shock value and to garner attention to herself.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Probably, and they'll copy her style and liddos will blow a gasket which would be quite ironic. 

• Like 1

Ava max is coming :clap3:

I'm afraid not, it was lightning in a bottle, even she can't replicate the feeling of those electric early years. I wonder if we will ever get another world dominating popstar again, tastes have become so segmented.

Edited by Jay07
  • Thanks 1

Nope. Gaga is a once-in-a-thousand-years event. We're just lucky we're witnessing it! :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Ava max is coming :clap3:

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS 

we need another Lina Morgana first to be able to generate another GaGa :giraffe:

no. the era of shock value is dead now. the more eccentric artists are mostly underground. 

trends are cyclical so just enjoy the ride

Hopefully not.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

in vein of progressive music and fashion, rap girls tend to be main focus and market for now over that demographic. as if a popstar would become famous in rapid time as gaga's debut, then she should be pop ice spice who's probably on accessible trip hop beat. set apart from oversaturated sound but versatile to work with popular producers. talented kreayshawn or lumidee

No, she was the last of her kind and the biggest pop phenomen since MJ/Madonna. No one has come close to her peak.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

maybe in 20 years

None of her music is next level and now it's on Fortnite sadly because she's a money hungry opportunist. It was just a lot of hype with her. Bad romance MV was better than the song. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Cameltoe Chariot
6 minutes ago, God_Donna said:

None of her music is next level and now it's on Fortnite sadly because she's a money hungry opportunist. It was just a lot of hype with her. Bad romance MV was better than the song. 

Those are some bold statements for a Madonna stan to be making!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.