Courtney Love on Taylor, Lana, Beyoncé and Madonna

Nefertiti0

4 minutes ago, Raver said:

She didn't say anything hateful up until it got to Madonna lol 

She spilled with her takes on Taylor, Lana, and Beyoncé 

lol the thing is I think Courtney does low-key love her, it's just that that love isn't reciprocated... at least not in the way she wants it to. She may have a one-way love/hate thing going on with M.

fb-madonna-courtney-680x357.jpg

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trash

• ontherocks

• Glamthony

• UseYourIllusion2002

1 hour ago, SupremeGoddess said:

not when taylor has emulated lana since 2016 now 

yes she's been trying hard to force her way into the tortured poets department 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Joesuxx said:

I don't see as one woman recounting her personal experiences off the same people and their tactics is any different from another. 

I'm not a fan of Britney, but I really think that fans who care about her should let her tell things that she wants to share. Everything else is just not our business 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Madonna really has a bad rep :deadbanana2: 

Nah... it's mostly JEALOUSY. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I'm not a fan of Britney, but I really think that fans who care about her should let her tell things that she wants to share. Everything else is just not our business 

And that's fair, however there are things she's not aware of. she's also not the only person ill treated by those people in plain sight. It's about time justice was enforced before they do it to someone else. 

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

And as for Madonna, 'I don't like her and she doesn't like me. 

I love her honesty :ahh: 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

19 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

i wonder what you all would say if Madonna, Mariah or Taylor says that some rock or rap performer music is bad.

Oh, you don't know

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Not that being your takeaway :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Courtney could do All Too Well but I fear Taylor may not be able to do Celebrity Skin (we'd die if she did) so I'll have to give Ms. Courtney a pass this time.

:suburban:

• Like 1

I just don't see where you guys are getting the hate from, she was just honest about not being besties with Madonna, but there really shouldn't be any bitterness :rip:

8 minutes ago, pisuke said:

Nah... it's mostly JEALOUSY. 

Oh honey, I'm not trying to start a stan war, I know the Madonna fans would chew me and Courtney, but if anything Madonna might have fumed at Courtney succeeding in acting.

Courtney knows she can't hold a candle to Madonna's relevancy, but her acting got her the praise Madonna heavily craved.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trash said:

I just don't see where you guys are getting the hate from, she was just honest about not being besties with Madonna, but there really shouldn't be any bitterness :rip:

Oh honey, I'm not trying to start a stan war, I know the Madonna fans would chew me and Courtney, but if anything Madonna might have fumed at Courtney succeeding in acting.

Courtney knows she can't hold a candle to Madonna's relevancy, but her acting got her the praise Madonna heavily craved.

Oh honey, love your fanfics. If Madonna was jealous of anybody for her acting career, Courtney wouldn't be one of them.

Love Courtney myself. Celebrity Skin album is better than anything most have ever released, specially Taylor. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kim Petrat said:

damn… who does she like? :rip:

Britney :clap3:

but cmon, she spoke nicely about Beyonce and Lana ...there were just some back-handed compliments lol

31 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

Because by all accounts she speaks very openly about what went on behind britneys back and will name people involved. I don't think Britney will be aware of a lot of it. Someone else putting it out there would bring some more accountability to those responsible. 

she already did tho

tbh she has constantly spoken about what is going on in B's situation from what I remember

she spilled

• Like 1

Taylor is having it too easy, she is getting away with succeeding without delivering a mega hit that hits like a truck like You re Still the one, since lover her sound and melodies are watered down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

But did she lie?

I don't think so. 

• Like 1

No lies detected :michael:

• Like 1

Even as a major swiftie, I like to see Tay criticisms every now and then just to keep her on her toes. Idk who this lady is tbh and idc about her opinion but I appreciate her speaking her mind, against the zeitgeist. 

Taylor is on top of the world rn but I don't want her getting complacent again like with midnights. She has the potential to do better. 

The casual lashings :bibliahh: she didn't lie either

• Haha 1

does this woman like someone? :rip:

she didn't lie. 

aren't you a murderer?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

lol the thing is I think Courtney does low-key love her, it's just that that love isn't reciprocated... at least not in the way she wants it to. She may have a one-way love/hate thing going on with M.

One looks way more thrilled than the other to be taking this photo 🤔. Btw is that a ciccone behind her? Kinda looks like a Latino Rocco :rip:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

Why? Because some lady who is barely relevant said so? :ahh:
When did everybody become such huge Courtney Love fans, lmao

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

She's 6 years younger than Madonna but looks like her Mom here :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.