Smilers hate Dua, why?

Solaria

My question would be: What happened between Miley Cyrus and Dua Lipa? They've been ignoring each other for a while at public events

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• Dante Silva

• AccioMiley

• Scars

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

My question would be: What happened between Miley Cyrus and Dua Lipa? They've been ignoring each other for a while at public events

My guess is that they had a fling and it went sour. I dont think it was over "prisoner" at all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AccioMiley said:

My guess is that they had a fling and it went sour. I dont think it was over "prisoner" at all

Interesting. 

The forced hate on this forum towards Miley should be studied while she's the most chill pop girlie and ain't beefing with anyone and just minding her own business while stans creating fake narratives 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Nothing happened, 

Miley's mom hugged and talked to Dua at the red carpet at the Grammys and was talking about their friendship on her podcast last month. It's the stans who are creating fake narratives 

Edited by honestopinion
  • Like 4

Just now, honestopinion said:

Nothing happened, 

Miley's mom hugged and talked to Dua at the red carpet. It's the stans who are creating fake narratives 

I guess so 

I think the lesson, as always with this forum, is that some people on ATRL need to get a hobby to replace their unhealthy obsession with stirring up fake drama between two people they don't even know :ryan3:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Scars said:

Midnight Sky had a better chart performance than Prisoner and Angels Like You is the most streamed song from Plastic Hearts on Spotify, by far.

Miley doesn't need Dua (or anyone) to have a hit. This passive-aggressive drag will never work with her because of all her biggest hits are SOLO.

Clock it :clap3:

Whenever I come on ATRL it's always the Lippers that tries it with the fanbases, not just Miley stans. The Gen Z Monsters I fear

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Love both women. They're gorgeous, talented, have amazing discographies. Dua releases bop after bop and Miley is a fantastic live singer. 

Stop putting successful women against each other :clap3:

i've been noticing this a lot on twitter. the new Camilizers vs Dualipers :ahh:

Is this real? It looks like they don't care about each others just like their faves.

I don't even see smilers really fighting with selena stans, despite past.

An unnecessary drama.

Miley ended her and Dua is jealous

• Thumbs Down 2

aren't Miley and Dua similar age? 

what the hell is going on in here :ahh:

• 3 weeks later...

I knew it was going to get bumped :toofunny3:

Global Spotify first day streams:

Endless Summer Vacation -  29M

-- BARRIER --

Radical Optimism - 15.8M

duahoudinigif3.thumb.gif.14f021fe804119f11296334c7f5393a5.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

On 4/14/2024 at 2:17 PM, State of Grace. said:

Because she gave Miley a hit in 2020 and rightfully put it on the deluxe version of her album.

And now Radical Optimism will be yet another Miley album ender even without a Flowers.

oh nooo :ahh: 

On 4/14/2024 at 3:17 PM, State of Grace. said:

Because she gave Miley a hit in 2020 and rightfully put it on the deluxe version of her album.

And now Radical Optimism will be yet another Miley album ender even without a Flowers.

:laugh:

Imagine embarrassing yourself like that. I like Dua, but her success stans are truly insufferable (and they desperately needed some humbling). Stick to stanning Gaga:laugh:    

4 hours ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Well

:clack:

2 hours ago, halcyonday said:

oh nooo :ahh: 

1 hour ago, playwithme said:

:laugh:

Imagine embarrassing yourself like that. I like Dua, but her success stans are truly insufferable (and they desperately needed some humbling). Stick to stanning Gaga:laugh:    

Oh I still stand by it. Radical Optimism tanking won't make Endless Snooze Vacation any less of a colossal BOMB

this didn't age well 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.