Final predictions (4/27): Hozier #1, Sabrina #7

B-Luke

Fast Car gaining through Beyoncé and Metro Boomin's 2nd album seems very fishy. There's no reason why a year-old song that should be going to recurrency is all of a sudden going to be above a 10-week-old song that went to #1 not too long ago.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• Julia Fox

• Ger

Hozier getting a #1 after Take Me To Church peaked at #2 exactly 10 years ago :clap3:

• Like 2

Women this decade with solo top ten debuts

Ari Megan bey sza cardi

Taylor Miley Olivia nicki rih

Billie Adele Gaga

All but olivia and Megan already had top tens last decade

And Megan had a #11 last decade

Edited by fridayteenage

11 hours ago, Twizzy said:

Somehow Taylor fans will find a way to make this about her and give her credit.. even though the Orals tour is currently on pause and Sabrina hasn't opened for over a month :dies:

:clap3:  Congrats to Taylor who had to do a lot of hard pushing to get that girl up that hill.....

• Like 1

Taylor stans need to get a grip. I had no idea Sabrina was even associated with her and I still came across the song and was hooked instantly. Gp is eating up the song bc it's catchy af, period.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Women this decade with solo top ten debuts

Ari Megan bey sza cardi

Taylor Miley Olivia nicki rih

Billie Adele Gaga

All but olivia and Megan already had top tens last decade

And Megan had a #11 last decade

Sabrina Carpenter will be on this list of legends :WAP:

• Haha 1

J Cole is going to break the Soko record: 

That's crazy, good for Sabrina! 

Cruel Summer :bibliahh:

She had this mega-smash on the Lover album and chose ME! for the lead. :lmao: 

• Like 3

Saturn returning to top ten :jonny:

• Like 1

Rooting for Sabrina to be #7, points are super close :duca:

• Like 2

Dua wtf.

Illusion #60? :deadbanana2: 

not 60 :rip:

2 hours ago, Green said:

Illusion #60? :deadbanana2: 

Imagine being #1 on TTH and having an evident radio payola and still debuting #60.

I think her team is losing a lot of money, the way she can't even debut on the top 10 still says a lot about her US power and how driven is her success on here 

11 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Imagine being #1 on TTH and having an evident radio payola and still debuting #60.

I think her team is losing a lot of money, the way she can't even debut on the top 10 still says a lot about her US power and how driven is her success on here 

To be fair, Illusion was the 3rd single. Houdini had a good run and Training Season an okay run. I wasn't expecting much from Illusion. The pre-album singles runs remind me a lot of Changes. In this case, the album release is what really matters. Is there going to be a Peaches/Ghost that saves the project?

1 minute ago, pride4jc1222 said:

To be fair, Illusion was the 3rd single. Houdini had a good run and Training Season an okay run. I wasn't expecting much from Illusion. The pre-album singles runs remind me a lot of Changes. In this case, the album release is what really matters. Is there going to be a Peaches/Ghost that saves the project?

Let's hope so. But I think the album will serve longevity anyway. The three singles are stable despite not being THAT huge and that will obviously benefit its positions on charts. The thing that worries the most about this it's that for her next album she will have to step it up to rebound or at least keep the interest from the GP because if she releases sth that's not hit material she might be over because sadly she's an European act and they tend to just disappear from the US, America and even Australia and Asia and have just to rely on Europe and some Latin fans that are very loyal but that aren't enough to give her hits

"Houdini" was an underperformance, but it was cute lil hit in the States in the end.

TS was a straight flop. 

"Illusion" too early to tell, but yeah, with that sound I don't see it becoming a hit in the US.

10 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

The pre-album singles runs remind me a lot of Changes. In this case, the album release is what really matters. Is there going to be a Peaches/Ghost that saves the project?

You're confusing the album with 'Justice', which was by far a bigger era already (pre-realese) than RO is right now, let's not. The singles were by far better received by the GP.

Is this Sabrina's first top 10 hit? 

25 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Is this Sabrina's first top 10 hit? 

Yes and top 20 too

Cruel Summer ain't playing with these girls. Foot remains on necks.

15 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

J Cole is going to break the Soko record: 

Why was it removed??

He said he felt bad about it and regretted the sentiment 

Tbh, pop girls who had collabs with hateful or predatory ppl should have done the same instead of just sending a notes apology while continuing to take in profits

• Haha 1

The leader of Greater Albania needs to switch it up quick the gimmick is being played out

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.