Updated chart runs for this week's top 10

(1) Future, Metro Boomin, Kendrick Lamar - "Like That" 
1 - 1 - 1 

(2) Hozier - "Too Sweet"
5 - 4 - 2 -

(3) Benson Boone - "Beautiful Things"
15 - 8 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 4 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 

(4) Teddy Swims - "Lose Control"
99 - 92 - 82 - 81 - 70 - 67 - 67 - 58 - 75 - 74 - 49 - 65 - 43 - 39 - 40 - 54 - 52 - 47 - 41 - 48 - 12 - 8 - 8 - 4 - 4 - 2 - 5 - 3 - 5 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 4 - 5 - 4 - 

(5) Beyoncé - "Texas Hold 'Em"
2 - 1 - 1 - 5 - 6 - 6 - 11 - 2 - 5 - 

(6) J. Cole - "7 Minute Drill"

(7) Jack Harlow - "Lovin On Me"
2 - 1 - 3 - 5 - 6 - 6 - 9 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 5 - 4 - 7 - 8 - 7 - 

(8) Ariana Grande - "We Can't Be Friends (Wait For Your Love)"
1 - 3 - 10 - 9 - 8 - 

(9) Future, Metro Boomin, Travis Scott, Playboi Carti - "Type ****"
2 - 10 - 9 - 

(10) Noah Kahan - "Stick Season" 
80 - 74 - 75 - 43 - 58 - 37 - 31 - 37 - 51 - 44 - 54 - 53 - 54 - 19 - 14 - 16 - 13 - 12 - 11 - 10 - 12 - 11 - 11 - 15 - 12 - 18 - 15 - 10 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• Julia Fox

• Ger

Too Sweet's chart run could be:

5 - 4 - 2 - 11 - 2 (depending on Taylor's album bomb)

:jonny4:

I think Too Sweet will only fall from 1 to the 3-5 range. While TTPD (the album) will do bigger numbers than Midnights (and 1989 TV), I just don't see the singles doing as well as Midnights. Plus, the charts are much stronger now. Unless Too Sweet and Like That totally collapse in the next week, they're locked into the Top 10. I can even see Lose Control and Beautiful Things staying in the Top 10 because radio seems hell bent on squeezing every last bit of juice for both songs.

• Like 1

Dua #60?!

:deadbanana4: 

Yessss Hozier! End that unlistenable benson song 

36 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I think Too Sweet will only fall from 1 to the 3-5 range. While TTPD (the album) will do bigger numbers than Midnights (and 1989 TV), I just don't see the singles doing as well as Midnights. Plus, the charts are much stronger now. Unless Too Sweet and Like That totally collapse in the next week, they're locked into the Top 10. I can even see Lose Control and Beautiful Things staying in the Top 10 because radio seems hell bent on squeezing every last bit of juice for both songs.

Guess you didnt see IHeartTaylor announcement in the airplay thread. Shes about to murder the chart.

6 minutes ago, LCTV said:

Guess you didnt see IHeartTaylor announcement in the airplay thread. Shes about to murder the chart.

I saw it, but I don't think the 10th song is going to get the 300 points Too Sweet has. Too Sweet is going to need to collapse at least 20% in points next week for Taylor to sweep the Top 10. That's probably not going to happen. The absolute best I can see is 9, if Like That has a sizeable drop. The realistic maximum is 8 of the Top 10, but there's a possibility that only 6 or 7 end up in the Top 10 if things don't break Taylor's way this time. Besides, the iHeartRadio thing is really only going to help the top songs the most. There's going to be a dropoff somewhere.

Wait, Dua #60... 

Why all of you acting surprised with the #60 debut from Dua? Spotify/apple music streaming numbers are bad. #150 iTunes :rip:.. Of course it will have a low debut.

Edited by Sweetestsecret

Her two best singles coming to dominate :jonny6:

This Hozier #1 feels so "random". I mean, he released an awesome album last year with better songs than this one and it didn't make much noise.

This new EP debuted so high, and this song has been stable since its release. I'm really impressed.

I'm also impressed with this underperforming era for Dua. She's delivering great pop music, and even 'Dance the Night,' which is a "just ok" song, performed better.

Edited by DiegoMarcoCMM

This is Fast Car's & Snooze's last week. Fast Car's post-Grammy airplay boost kept it going 2 more months. But now TTPD should clear out almost all of everything left over from 2023. 

Sabrina with two hits. New main pop girl coming?

I wanted Artemas to hit Top 10.. ugh.

2 hours ago, LCTV said:

I wanted Artemas to hit Top 10.. ugh.

Don't think he'll reach top 10 for a while because of TTPD album bombs and losing streams recently on Spotify for consecutive days likely because of autoplay.

lol, I didn't even realize that Hell N Back (finally) debuted on the Hot 100 last week. I gave up on that one 8-9 months ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.