• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Harrier

• Jjang

• FOCK

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/04/13/five-killed-sydney-bondi-shopping-centre-stabbing-live-baby/

Eye witness compresses baby's stab wounds

An eye-witness to the stabbing at the Bondi shopping centre has said that he attempted to compress the wounds of a baby, believed to be nine months old.

"The mum got stabbed and mum came over with a baby and threw it at me,” he said. "I was just holding the baby and trying to compress the baby. Same with the mother, [I was] trying to compress the [bleeding].”

The man, who said he used shirts to staunch the flow of blood, added: "I think the baby's fine. The mother, unfortunately, she started to have a lot of blood come from her mouth.”

------------------------

The heroism of a lone female police officer who shot dead a knife-wielding man who killed six people at a Sydney shopping centre has been hailed by Antony Albanese, the Australian prime minister.

"She entered the proceedings by herself. She is certainly a hero,” Mr Albanese said. "There is no doubt that she saved life through her actions, and it is a reminder that those people who wear uniform are people who rush to danger, not away from it.”

The off-duty policewoman entered the busy Westfield shopping centre in the beachside suburb of Bondi and shot dead the attacker. "As he continued to walk quickly behind him to catch up with him he turned faced her, raised a knife. She discharged a firearm and that person is now deceased,”  New South Wales Police Assistant Commissioner Anthony Cooke told reporters. Police said the incident is not believed to be terrorism-related.

• Like 1

Just now, Genius1111 said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/04/13/five-killed-sydney-bondi-shopping-centre-stabbing-live-baby/

Eye witness compresses baby's stab wounds

An eye-witness to the stabbing at the Bondi shopping centre has said that he attempted to compress the wounds of a baby, believed to be nine months old.

"The mum got stabbed and mum came over with a baby and threw it at me,” he said. "I was just holding the baby and trying to compress the baby. Same with the mother, [I was] trying to compress the [bleeding].”

The man, who said he used shirts to staunch the flow of blood, added: "I think the baby's fine. The mother, unfortunately, she started to have a lot of blood come from her mouth.”

------------------------

The heroism of a lone female police officer who shot dead a knife-wielding man who killed six people at a Sydney shopping centre has been hailed by Antony Albanese, the Australian prime minister.

"She entered the proceedings by herself. She is certainly a hero,” Mr Albanese said. "There is no doubt that she saved life through her actions, and it is a reminder that those people who wear uniform are people who rush to danger, not away from it.”

The off-duty policewoman entered the busy Westfield shopping centre in the beachside suburb of Bondi and shot dead the attacker. "As he continued to walk quickly behind him to catch up with him he turned faced her, raised a knife. She discharged a firearm and that person is now deceased,”  New South Wales Police Assistant Commissioner Anthony Cooke told reporters. Police said the incident is not believed to be terrorism-related.

Absolutely horrible RIP to the amazing mother 

37 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Main problem is he died so we'll never know his true intentions

You raced in here to post "Islamist terrorist" not even citing an Australian source. Our own police haven't even revealed details about the man's identity nor much about the victims. 

There is zero evidence or any first hand accounts, or testimony, from any source thus far, to suggest any of this was religiously motivated or anything other than a senseless act. 

My ex is a security guard at a popular Sydney shopping centre & complains about the spike of mental health issues & the psychopathy of patrons he's been seeing night after night. 

The perpetrator is giving "Davo down at the pub tried meth.” 

Spoiler

f7cf874e-87cd-40e8-bd88-5221eee620d6.jpg

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Human beings are so weird :biblio:

Not a baby jfc :mazen: absolutely horrifying 

5 hours ago, Delirious said:

They found the person who did it. Apparently an Islamist terrorist.

Reveal hidden contents

The way you are so QUICK to say just absolutely wrong things. Disgusting. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, FOCK said:

You raced in here to post "Islamist terrorist" not even citing an Australian source. Our own police haven't even revealed details about the man's identity nor much about the victims. 

There is zero evidence or any first hand accounts, or testimony, from any source thus far, to suggest any of this was religiously motivated or anything other than a senseless act. 

My ex is a security guard at a popular Sydney shopping centre & complains about the spike of mental health issues & the psychopathy of patrons he's been seeing night after night. 

The perpetrator is giving "Davo down at the pub tried meth.” 

Hide contents

f7cf874e-87cd-40e8-bd88-5221eee620d6.jpg

I wrote 'apparently' for a reason and the tweets all say so yea. Also seems like you know more about the case than anyone else. Mind enlightening us about the murderer's intentions?

5 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Is this the same person?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

you are not wrong to call out members for jumping to conclusions, but also - that twitter user posted within minutes saying the attacker 'looked Israeli' and speculating that it was a mossad psyop, so please do not post her as any kind of authority. she is deranged

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Harrier said:

you are not wrong to call out members for jumping to conclusions, but also - that twitter user posted within minutes saying the attacker 'looked Israeli' and speculating that it was a mossad psyop, so please do not post her as any kind of authority. she is deranged

I did not jump to conclusions. My post always said 'apparently'.

I want to see @SmittenCakecall out the tweeters racist tweet but they won't would they?

11 minutes ago, Harrier said:

I don't even follow her. I saw it under the trending topic. Have no idea who she is. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Delirious said:

I wrote 'apparently' for a reason and the tweets all say so yea. Also seems like you know more about the case than anyone else. Mind enlightening us about the murderer's intentions?

Is this the same person?

She was clearly being facetious.

You're being confronted with your own style of leaping to ignorance & presumptions, just as you've done in this thread - & can't even recognise it. "IQ", huh. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Same members would watch a video of an Israeli soldier shooting a teen in the West Bank and be like "hmm...we need more context".

I mean, @Delirious is literally unabashedly pro-zionism and was cheering when the genocide began +spread all those fake 40 beheaded babies & rape as a weapon of war debunked stories, spent months going "but do you condemn Khamas????" at people mourning Palestinians getting murdered in a concentration camp by Zionists. They even deny the genocide and call it "Hamas numbers" and shame anyone who believes those numbers. 

Direct quote: 

We are really going to trust numbers provided by the Hamas now? A terrorist organisation known for lying and storing all their supplies for themselves.

They showed their true colors, and now that the world opinion is overwhelmingly pro-Palestine and anti-genocide, they took a step back from being passionately anti-Palestinian because they don't want any heat.

OT - this is awful. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

My god of course that user ran here quoting Visegrad24....the MAGA of it all :mazen: 

This is absolutely horrifying. A literal baby being stabbed?? And he's dead so he won't even suffer and rot in jail. :biblio:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

51 minutes ago, FOCK said:

She was clearly being facetious.

You're being confronted with your own style of leaping to ignorance & presumptions, just as you've done in this thread - & can't even recognise it. "IQ", huh. 

facetious? keep coping lol. the tweet was flat out racist. Just look at her replies. She's unhinged but ofc you would defend her racism and anti Semitism

32 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Same members would watch a video of an Israeli soldier shooting a teen in the West Bank and be like "hmm...we need more context".

I mean, @Delirious is literally unabashedly pro-zionism and was cheering when the genocide began +spread all those fake 40 beheaded babies & rape as a weapon of war debunked stories, spent months going "but do you condemn Khamas????" at people mourning Palestinians getting murdered in a concentration camp by Zionists. They even deny the genocide and call it "Hamas numbers" and shame anyone who believes those numbers. 

Direct quote: 

They showed their true colors, and now that the world opinion is overwhelmingly pro-Palestine and anti-genocide, they took a step back from being passionately anti-Palestinian because they don't want any heat.

OT - this is awful. 

I stand by what I said and that is on that. Anything is better than being a terrorist supporter. Also what does this event even have to do with Hamas??? 

18 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

My god of course that user ran here quoting Visegrad24....the MAGA of it all :mazen: 

This is absolutely horrifying. A literal baby being stabbed?? And he's dead so he won't even suffer and rot in jail. :biblio:

I don't even know what that account is. I've never seen it before. My god Ofc all the Hamas supporters flock in here to circlejerk eachother!!! It's always the same few users!

• Thumbs Down 4

8 minutes ago, Delirious said:

I stand by what I said and that is on that. Anything is better than being a terrorist supporter. 

Just to be clear for outside observers: what this member is saying is that they're pro-genocide & pro-Zionism. In the same breath, they're saying that there is no genocide because they believe the Palestinian death count is fake. And they're doubling down on that.

Holocaust - denial level depravity in real-time. 

This is the vile, despicable, fascist person that tried to come for the moral high ground of @FOCK

Edited by Jjang

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Just to be clear for outside observers: what this member is saying is that they're pro-genocide & pro-Zionism. In the same breath, they're saying that there is no genocide because they believe the Palestinian death count is fake. And they're doubling down on that.

Holocaust - denial level depravity in real-time. 

This is the vile, despicable, fascist person that tried to come for the moral high ground of @FOCK

Never said that Please do not twist my words weirdo. I actually do agree thousands of innocent lives are currently being murdered in Palestine by the IDF. 

I do not support the IDF and condemn them for their actions. I've said this many many times already. Stop trying to play victim and making stories up.

However, I do agree that numbers Hamas report are not reliable and anything that comes out from them are to be taken with a grain of salt.

Edited by Delirious
  • Thumbs Down 3

54 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Direct quote: 

OT - this is awful. 

It's just funny how you accuse me of denying genocide and 'shaming' anyone who believes Hamas numbers through that quote even though it's literally nothing of what you said

"We are really going to trust numbers provided by the Hamas now? A terrorist organisation known for lying and storing all their supplies for themselves."

Where does it say I deny a genocide is happening? Where am I shaming people? You need to read a book instead of making stories up.

Edited by Delirious
  • Thumbs Down 3

Oh my!  Not a mass stabbing the week of the eclipse! 

8 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Never said that Please do not twist my words weirdo. I actually do agree thousands of innocent lives are currently being murdered in Palestine by the IDF. 

I do not support the IDF and condemn them for their actions.

However, I do agree that numbers Hamas report are not reliable and anything that comes out from them are to be taken with a grain of salt.

You can change your tone all you want. We have months worth of depraved comments made by you to pull up. Do you really want that? 

This direct quote made by you, with zero editing:

We are really going to trust numbers provided by the Hamas now? A terrorist organisation known for lying and storing all their supplies for themselves.

was a reply to @Communion noting that (at the time) 7,000 Palestinians have been massacred by Zionists. The number is estimated to be a minimum of 45,000+  now by non-Hamas reports as well. You can pretend to be context blind now all you want, but we both know where you stand. Weirdo.

And you know what, let me roll with you - name me one war where Hamas reported the casualties number and they ended up being fake post-war. I'll be waiting.

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

You can change your tone all you want. We have months worth of depraved comments made by you to pull up. Do you really want that? 

This direct quote made by you, with zero editing:

was a reply to @Communion noting that (at the time) 7,000 Palestinians have been massacred by Zionists. The number is estimated to be a minimum of 45,000+  now by non-Hamas reports as well. You can act context blind now all you want, but we both know where you stand. Weirdo.

And you know what, let me roll with you - name me one war where Hamas reported the casualties number and they ended up being fake post-war. I'll be waiting.

Ain't reading all of that but good for you.

Anyways when are you going to condemn Hamas? Aka the terrorist organization that has murdered over 2,000 innocent Isralies last year?

• Thumbs Down 5

Rip to the victims and props to the police officer who neutralized him

the thread derailing here to talk about a conflict that is not at all related to this :ryan:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.