PokéRate 4.0 - Sinnoh - Fin

Subomie

12 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Infernape.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 13 (Subomie, Rence, PMM, Sawk, Seffers, Funnyfatty, AMIT, illWill, Hurem, UnusualBoy, BambiStar, Katamari, Pillowcase)
Lowest Score: 1 x 3 (G.U.Y, Red Light, Touch Pass)

0's Received: 1
Chiidish

Curaga: "A little messy compared to Monferno's streamlined design, but I like him a lot."

Konril: "Maybe a copycat of Blaziken's type combo but design is stellar."

Red Light: "The fact that they weren't done with the Fire/Fighting starters and it was about to somehow get even uglier... I can't."

UnusualBoy: "The best Sinnoh starter, iktr!"

JoeRobert: "overhyped and ugly."

AMIT: "love it... except for that fact that apes do not have tails. :skull: this only makes sense if we think of Infernape as it being a combination of both monkeys and apes, which (obvious mess aside) can sort of make sense given its Japanese name alludes to the term monkey as opposed to the English one with ape and both of its pre-evos representing a monkey and a chimp (ape) each (plus it wouldn't make sense for Monferno to gain a tail upon evolving and then lose it after nn)."

illWill: "best starter."

Finally, some good news!:smitten:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subomie

• BambiStar

• Curaga

• Conker

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend-Z gliding into the top 20 with ease oh she's taking it tumblr_inline_mtvf4vTbkz1qj9mrq.png

Frosslass underperforming 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

Cant believe Leafeon is still in

I guess geys like chest hair

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Looks like I won't have to teach Curaga how to make round pictures

YunaFFX2RealEmotionConcert.thumb.gif.86d

Luckily I already have a bit of Photoshop  GIMP experience, so I'm good with transparency, selection, etc. 

YunaFFX2RealEmotionConcert.thumb.gif.86d

gifs still escape me though (I can make some real basic ones via ezgif.com :clown:), so my graphics are gonna look so basic compared Subomie's work :jonny5:

Edited by Curaga
  • Like 1

I'm posting the rest of the Top 20 in my write-ups, because you obviously are not going to. So bitter.

Turtwig - 6/10

Alright. Time to start Gen 4. Ehh. Turtwig was okay.

Torterra - 7/10

Slightly above average. Giga Impact was lit.

Piplup - 7/10

Would be higher, if she wasn't useless in Brawl.

Empoleon - 6/10

He's okay.

Staraptor - 7/10

I like how his head is designed.

Roserade - 8/10

8/10 for me. Atrocious face aside, she was a staple for the in-game for Diamond and Pearl.

Vespiquen - 2/10

Jesus Christ, I have to spell it's name right. Ugh. I tried raising a female Combee and trying this out and it was...not good at all.

Drifblim - 9/10

Rock solid and dope. Cute purple balloon. No real complaints here. He even knows Fly. Yes, he's excellent. 

Mismagius - 10/10

I love her. Levitate was a necessity to combat against the Earthquake/Magnitude mofos in the game.

Honchkrow - 8/10

Not bad at all. I just stuck with Mismagius instead as I had Pearl and Honchkrow was a Diamond exclusive.

Garchomp - 8/10

As much as I hate to admit it, Garchomp was an icon and no one else used her but Cynthia. Garchomp was THE star of Gen 4 apart from Lucario. 

Weavile - 8/10

Solid 8. She's pretty good.

Yanmega - 3/10

What is this? Sparx the Dragonfly from Spyro on crack? Jessie had one and it got zero character development other than it was female.

Leafeon - 3/10

Gadzooks! It's Leafeon! Leafeon is a bit boring. Never was a fan. Hooray for having a colorful vocabulary.

Gliscor - 3/10

Just lacked something for me to not really care for and I'm entrenched to say I won't change my feelings for it.

Mamoswine - 2/10

Yawn. Dawn had one. That's it.

Porygon Z - 1/10

zzzzzzzz.......sorry, must of dozed off. Let's talk about women's wrestling. Mickie James, Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle, Maria Kanellis, Kelly Kelly, Layla El, Brooke Adams, Kristal Marshall, Victoria, Jillian Hall, Michelle McCool and Trinity were the Divas involved in the Wrestlemania 23 Lumberjill match between Melina Perez and Ashley Massaro.

Giratina - 4/10

Irrevelant since 2009. Just like how Papa Roach hasn't been relevant since 2009 when Metamorphosis came out. Nope. Not really a fan. Ironic when you think about it. After Giratina had his little "metamorphosis" everyone moved on from him.

Darkrai - 2/10

This thing is even worse than Giratina. It didn't even have a good presence in the show. He causes nightmares for everyone. No sir.

Arceus - 6/10

He's alright. And that's the end of the Gen 4 write-ups. Cool.

• Confused 2

One more.

Abomasnow - 2/10

There's something I need to tell you guys. Back in 2013, on that "Rival Website" 11 years ago in 2013? I hosted a "Best Now That's What I Call Music" competition with over 1,000 songs from Now 1 to Now 43 (I think) competing in the tournament. "Closing Time" by Semisonic won the whole thing. "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers was the runner-up. "Hey Ya!" by Outkast won 3rd place. I still have the results archived on my laptop. Do you know what song got last place? "Aaron's Party (Come & Get It)" by Aaron Carter. I'm not kidding. It was on the Now 5 album. It got like -88 points or something like that. Very harsh to look back at in retrospect. And then when Aaron Carter died? Everyone put on fake sorrow. Imagine IF and IF Aaron Carter found about that project. I'm sure he did. Very baffling that not a single Simple Plan song was ever on, one of those CD's. Oh yes, Abomasnow. 2/10. Next. Spell checking. Yay. 2/10 for that god awful Grass/Ice combo.

13 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

I'm giving automatic 1s to first stage starters from now on, so tired of them making top 20 on every rate

pokemon-piplup.gif

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

I guess geys like chest hair

You got that right! I was looking a little closer at Chesnaught today and... 

3ani__652__xy.gif

jay-z-bopping.gif

I actually ghost wrote this post for Miss Subomie:  

22 hours ago, Subomie said:

I don't need novelty, I need testosterone. I need strength. Ruggedness. Sex appeal.

michael-jackson-reading.gif

Edited by Curaga

1 minute ago, Conker said:

I'm posting the rest of the Top 20 in my write-ups, because you obviously are not going to. So bitter.

Turtwig - 6/10

Torterra - 7/10

Piplup - 7/10

Empoleon - 6/10

He's okay.

Staraptor - 7/10

Roserade - 8/10

8/10 for me. Atrocious face aside, she was a staple for the in-game for Diamond and Pearl.

Vespiquen - 2/10

Jesus Christ, I have to spell it's name right. Ugh. I tried raising a female Combee and trying this out and it was...not good at all.

Drifblim - 9/10

Rock solid and dope. Cute purple balloon. No real complaints here. He even knows Fly. Yes, he's excellent. 

Mismagius - 10/10

I love her. Levitate was a necessity to combat against the Earthquake/Magnitude mofos in the game.

Honchkrow - 8/10

Not bad at all. I just stuck with Mismagius instead as I had Pearl and Honchkrow was a Diamond exclusive.

Garchomp - 8/10

As much as I hate to admit it, Garchomp was an icon and no one else used her but Cynthia. Garchomp was THE star of Gen 4 apart from Lucario. 

Weavile - 8/10

Yanmega - 3/10

What is this? Sparx the Dragonfly from Spyro on crack? Jessie had one and it got zero character development other than it was female.

Leafeon - 3/10

Gadzooks! It's Leafeon! Leafeon is a bit boring. Never was a fan. Hooray for having a colorful vocabulary.

Gliscor - 3/10

Just lacked something for me to not really care for and I'm entrenched to say I won't change my feelings for it.

Mamoswine - 2/10

Porygon Z - 1/10

zzzzzzzz.......sorry, must of dozed off. Let's talk about women's wrestling. Mickie James, Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle, Maria Kanellis, Kelly Kelly, Layla El, Brooke Adams, Kristal Marshall, Victoria, Jillian Hall, Michelle McCool and Trinity were the Divas involved in the Wrestlemania 23 Lumberjill match between Melina Perez and Ashley Massaro.

Giratina - 4/10

Irrevelant since 2009. Just like how Papa Roach hasn't been relevant since 2009 when Metamorphosis came out. Nope. Not really a fan. Ironic when you think about it. After Giratina had his little "metamorphosis" everyone moved on from him.

Darkrai - 2/10

This thing is even worse than Giratina. It didn't even have a good presence in the show. He causes nightmares for everyone. No sir.

Arceus - 6/10

Slay QtPg31Y.png

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Froslass.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 14 (Subomie, Sawk, Rabbit, BambiStar, AMIT, Hurem, SlowGinFizzzz, Suilen, Curaga, Funnyfatty, Red Light, Ewan Chaos, Shendelzare, Bartender)
Lowest Score: 1 x 4 (Chiidish, Conker, Gourgeist, G.U.Y)

0's Received: 1
AbeHicks

Curaga: "Waist? SNATCHED! Arms? EARRINGS! Destiny? BOUND!"

Suilen: "an ice queen, what else do you need?"

sunbathinganimal: "Glalie's hot sister."

gardendreams: "Baby drag queen make up."

AMIT: "Mother. a Pokemon MPG. the way she can go Special, Physical to slap her opps with their own items and Ice Shard them in the face or as a lead to take them out with her as she goes down. a versatile, reinventing icon. one of the series peak designs period. Alexa play Ice Princess!"

PillowCase: "Imagine being a Froslass and being repeatedly penetrated by your Glaile husband. No wonder they are dead inside."

Sawk: "LOVED HER."

Chiidish: "overrated fad."

AbeHicks: "ATRL, please surprise me and don't overrate her for the 3th time again."

Oooh those 10s 

what Kylie said :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, Conker said:

Turtwig - 6/10

Torterra - 7/10

Piplup - 7/10

Empoleon - 6/10

He's okay.

Staraptor - 7/10

Roserade - 8/10

Vespiquen - 2/10

Drifblim - 9/10

Mismagius - 10/10

Honchkrow - 8/10

Garchomp - 8/10

Weavile - 8/10

Yanmega - 3/10

Leafeon - 3/10

Gliscor - 3/10

Mamoswine - 2/10

Porygon Z - 1/10

Giratina - 4/10

Darkrai - 2/10

Arceus - 6/10

We already finished the eliminations today. You're so slow. :gayalipacat5:

• Haha 1

Me giving Froslass a 2 instead of a 1 so I don't show up amongst the haters and get lashed

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Compared to the 2016 rate:

30. Dialga (+8)
29. Luxray (-25)
28. Toxicroak (+4)
27. Glaceon (-3)
26. Shaymin (-10)
25. Drifloon (+9)
24. Cresselia (-5)
23. Rotom (+3)
22. Froslass (-21)
21. Infernape (+26)

• Thanks 5

The ape line getting swept this early while the other starter lines still have two standing. oh it's bad for them…:chick3:

7 minutes ago, Curaga said:

You got that right! I was looking a little closer at Chesnaught today and... 

3ani__652__xy.gif

jay-z-bopping.gif

If only he wasn't so fat :suburban:

t20.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I hate primate pokemon so much, but Infernape is the best of them. 

This is the absolute WORST though. GF has a fetish of making furry costumes OP.

rillaboom-drumming.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Subomie said:

t20.png

the AMOUNT of icons :jonny5: i only see one 0 in there, & another one that does not deserve to be in there (Leafeon)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Subomie said:

t20.png

Honestly minus Leafeon we kind of did that...

Nicknaming my yanmega sparks tbh :jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, Subomie said:

t20.png

These two kings :jonnycat:

__piplup_and_empoleon_pokemon_drawn_by_h

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Subomie said:

t20.png

only one massive sneak (Vespiqueen) :clap3:

When my 0 is revealed and I become the villain of my own rate

QtPg31Y.png

• Haha 2

I may have overrated Ms Weavile I fear, easily the worst member of my current team even with technician QtPg31Y.png

11 minutes ago, Subomie said:

t20.png

Hoping we see Giratina, Darkrai, Arceus, and Staraptor leave next :mandown: 

Also Drifblim seems like a total sneak ddd

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.