St. Vincent on Madonna: We don't need a straight person as a spokesperson for gayness

KatyPrismSpirit

Did she spill?

And she's not being disrespectful so keep it together.mp3 madge stans

13:50

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricardoazevedo

• KatyPrismSpirit

• liquiddiamonds

• Josh

St Vincent thinks is 2005 and Madonna's still relevant 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 18

Lmao imagine coming for Madonna for this :rip:

Idiot

edit: forget my post. This is what happens when you read a title and comment. I agree with what she said snd she didn't come for madonna lmao. 

That said Madonna isnt straight

Edited by tiagol88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Tell that to the YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN's writer Cruel Summer's co-writer! 

I also just realized that she's set for life with the Cruel Summer royalty check…. 

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

i think ppl should learn that the gays choose their own icons. lol. u cant force it

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

She's ******* right. That doesn't make Madonna less of a legend for her support and y'all don't need to be her lapdog 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Babydoll. said:

i think ppl should learn that the gays choose their own icons. lol. u cant force it

St. Vincent isnt my icon. Madonna did more impact for the community than St. Vincent ever did. Is St. Vincent even a lesbian?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

And went on to praise her in the next breath. She's good.

ezgif-1-31cc142f3e.thumb.gif.0745aa27580

• Haha 1

Just now, Josh said:

St. Vincent isnt my icon. Madonna did more impact for the community than St. Vincent ever did. Is St. Vincent even a lesbian?

St Vincent doesnt label herself but she has been in relationships with women for the most part. She was in a relationship with Cara Delevigne

• Like 1

Just now, Josh said:

Is St. Vincent even a lesbian?

She's dated several high-profile women. I don't think she identifies as "lesbian" specifically, but she is an openly queer woman.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

You clearly doesn't know St Vincent. Her audience is very LGBTQIA+ and she has a strong lesbian pull. Of course gay men are going to favor the feminine mainstream pop artist on a pop forum instead of one of the few women in music respected for her actual musicianship in a male-dominated genre. They don't need to be antagonized. St Vincent is part of our community

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 9

Ok St. Vincent:gaydonnacat1:

Ungrateful *******. I swear these UNEDUCATED queers that were born yesterday should be the first ones to shut their ******* mouth. They should acknowledge how lucky they are to be born in a place were people like Madonna helped in any way she could for us to be seen and respected. First do your homework before opening your stupid ass mouth. She never claimed to be our representative, she just treated us as human beings in a time that waaaaaaaay worse than nowadays, in spite of all the current challenges. Way more than this St. Vincent ***** or who ever this ungrateful ***** is. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 12
  • Thumbs Down 14

I don't think Madonna has ever claimed to be our spokesperson so she can sit.

• Like 2

She's right :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.