Billboard Hot 100 Challenge (App)

punisher

As a self proclaimed chart nerd, I'm not doing this. There are some things that should just be left alone. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• punisher

• ImpressMeMuch

• Virgos Groove

• State of Grace.

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

As a self proclaimed chart nerd, I'm not doing this. There are some things that should just be left alone. 

don't be afraid of success sis 

Everyone on Pulse Music Board are about to become thousandaires :clap3:

Edited by bad guy
  • Haha 1

i don't think u have to pay to do it 

For those talking about kids stealing their parent's credit cards and developing a gambling addiction: playing is free and doesn't require any credit card info. 

Gambling is a SCAM. I will be saying NO to this mess and advise you all to do the same!

Why are y'all bringing up gambling? Unless I missed something the app is free to use? You don't have to pay to lock in your predictions lol

I would **** talk this but it's already downloaded 
abbybarb-stan-twitter.gif

7 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

On a serious note, this is actually concerning. A big part of the stan world is underage and I wouldn't be surprised if they start stealing their parents' credit cards to bet on their favs. The online gambling industry can be predatory af.

The article / screenshots in OP literally say nothing about credit cards or gambling. And honestly, if it were something like that it wouldn't touch the predatory nature of actual gaming industry (Minecraft, Roblox, PS5 packs and add-ons, etc.)

For those not reading:

You're predicting where songs will peak on the Hot 100 by mid-Summer. You get 1 song a day and have to lock it in in so many days. July 16, 2024 is the final day of the season and if you have enough points to be in Top 3, you get the listed in OP prizes. #1 25,000$, #2 tickets to Billboard Awards/conference, #3 tickets to a concert in your area.

I think it's pretty cool. It's a bit more useful than what we've been doing on this website for years lol. At least might get something out of it.

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.