• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Lovefool you will always be famous!

the absolute most perfect mashup 

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

Jesus was a carpenter! @Julia Fox

I want that shirt!

anyway I'm so happy what she did on Coachella. She's really doing the right moves :WAP:

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

I want that shirt!

anyway I'm so happy what she did on Coachella. She's really doing the right moves :WAP:

All signs are pointing to Espresso, SUMMER HIT.

5 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I want that shirt!

The GP is stanning! She really delivered with set design, theatrics, tour esque videos and interludes, voCALs, etc :jonny5:

Edited by Walk_Away21
  • Thanks 2

I've seen nothing but praise everywhere girls. we did it. she did it.

• Like 7

love her fff

• Like 2

Cute bop :clap3:

Yea yea everyone loves the song. But how is it doing on streaming? U know that's the biggest thing for a song to be successful 

2 minutes ago, Danny1021 said:

Yea yea everyone loves the song. But how is it doing on streaming? U know that's the biggest thing for a song to be successful 

Spotify numbers tomorrow but if on YT it has almost 1M I can see this debuting with over 2.5M at least :WAP:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Spotify numbers tomorrow but if on YT it has almost 1M I can see this debuting with over 2.5M at least :WAP:

Babe what's the set list :duca:

She really should just make this the lead it's pop perfections 

6 minutes ago, Facelessboy said:

Babe what's the set list :duca:

She really should just make this the lead it's pop perfections 

She sang Fast Times, Vicious, Read Your Mind, Already Over, Tornado Warnings, opposite, emails i can't send, bet u wanna, because i liked a boy, Espresso, Feather (with an interpolation of The Cardigans Lovefool), Nonsense.

The show was full of outfit changes, there was very good design and concept with a motel that worked as a context/story/60's aesthetic with visuals serving tour visuals. Vocals, dancers, a lot of communication with the audience, played instruments. She just served everything 

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

She sang Fast Times, Vicious, Read Your Mind, Already Over, Tornado Warnings, opposite, emails i can't send, bet u wanna, because i liked a boy, Espresso, Feather (with an interpolation of The Cardigans Lovefool), Nonsense.

The show was full of outfit changes, there was very good design and concept with a motel that worked as a context/story/60's aesthetic with visuals serving tour visuals. Vocals, dancers, a lot of communication with the audience, played instruments. She just served everything 

Is she not able

to sing her pre major label music? 

1 minute ago, Facelessboy said:

Is she not able

to sing her pre major label music? 

Yes she's able but emails was like the first album when she had total control so she seems to enjoy those songs more + they mean more to her. On her last tour she sang Sue Me and Paris and also performed on some shows Looking At Me and Can't Blame a Girl For Trying 

:coffee2:  The coachella crowd was a bit dead for Sabrina.  She put on a great performance but the crowd reaction was giving I don't know this singer or these words.  I have a feeling alot of them were there for the later performers.  They just didn't appreciate what they had with her !

I played this in the background of my friends bickering yesterday. :gaycat6: doing my part

She deserved so much better than what that crowd was giving her but what an excellent performance, especially of Espresso :jonny5:

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

She deserved so much better than what that crowd was giving her but what an excellent performance, especially of Espresso :jonny5:

I also noticed this. praise is coming from people watching online, the crowd was awful :biblio:

12 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I also noticed this. praise is coming from people watching online, the crowd was awful :biblio:

:michael:   That dead crowd was not there for Sabrina but for other performers.

1 minute ago, RoseBud said:

yeah I'm watching Uzi and they're turnt the **** up.

9 minutes ago, RoseBud said:

Well it's no strange. The next performer is Peso Pluma and the latter is Lana and that later fanbase is known for basically only listening to her :rip:

This is easily her best video and might be her best song. We need an album full of this sound :clap3:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.