JADE - "Angel Of My Dreams"

glitch

1 minute ago, Xpress2019 said:

I don't think the album Is coming this year. She's said she wants to release a number of singles before dropping the album. I'm guessing single 2 will be out end of next month and that will be it because of Christmas songs. Single 3 top of next year and then album. 

I don't know, if Angel keeps going well in charts/streaming, and second single is strong too, then they should release sooner rather than later. I don't want her to rush it, but I'd be terrified that by the time she release it people will forget, hopefully her label has a good plan and they will do best for her.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

Why is the Walt Disney Music Company on the song's credits on Spotify? :cupid:

17 consecutive days on the Spotify Top 50 chart is fantastic btw, especially factoring in the little radio airplay. This is doing well. 

It's also starting to climb back up on Apple Music, it was #17 the other day and now it's back up to #15

• Like 2

I'm happy that this is doing pretty well and it's certainly not in any danger of free falling just yet, but I am a little worried that a long, drawn out single roll out, the Christmas song crush and a potential 2025 album release date might kill off the momentum she has with this….

She needs to release something in September, buzz single or second single or whatever I don't really care, but peoples attention spans are pretty short in pop music 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hustler said:

#50 Spotify UK. Time to stream!

We need autoplay payola s:wan:

• Like 2

This being #14 on Shazam is also quite impressive 

• Like 1

Wtf this is amazing. Just heard it!

this needs to blow up :jonny6:

Cant wait for the SAD version. I hope it comes out soon. 

Up to #47 on Spotify UK 

she's doing a lot of very random interviews nnn I found loads with <1k views but promo is promo, she did a couple for dubai stations too

The way I still haven't remembered the words to the verses after all these plays :dies:

• Haha 1

this deserves to be massive

52 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Hopefully the S.A.D version is coming on Friday 

Not happening. I think she's gonna keep the physical order intake going …

Is now a good time to confess that I actually have no idea what the viral chart is, or how it's calculated? Dddd

This not taking off in the way that it should is kinda baffling to me. It's clearly hard though, considering she doesn't have a back catalogue and not much of a presence on the big playlists.

2 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Is now a good time to confess that I actually have no idea what the viral chart is, or how it's calculated? Dddd

This is what Spotify says:

Viral charts capture the songs gaining the most buzz on Spotify.

Chart placement is based on a few factors:

If a song has recently risen in plays

How often people share the song

How many people recently discovered the song

Just now, glitch said:

This is what Spotify says:

I can only assume this is a good sign, then? Appearing on multiple Viral charts must surely ultimately lead to more playlists? 

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

I can only assume this is a good sign, then? Appearing on multiple Viral charts must surely ultimately lead to more playlists? 

Let's hope so :duca:

34 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

This not taking off in the way that it should is kinda baffling to me. It's clearly hard though, considering she doesn't have a back catalogue and not much of a presence on the big playlists.

Kinda feels like single #2 will be her potential "breakout" moment, this was a good introduction to her artistry and it's captured a lot of people's attention, so I think she's put herself in a good position to capitalise off that goodwill. She just needs A) a very strong second single and B) not to wait an eternity to release it

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.