JADE - "Angel Of My Dreams"

glitch

Wait what happened to the stripped version I thought that was coming next? :psyduck: Either way, the more versions to stream the better!

• Like 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

4 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Excited to hear the Blessed Madonna remix. Do we think the SAD version is coming the week after? Or are they actually going to save that for September? 

With them teasing a picture of the performance this past week, it wouldn't make any sense to wait until September 13th. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sazare said:

Why would they even ask her about that :rip:

edit: nvm I guess they didn't really even ask, it was just a casual reference to it.

Her reaction was so cute / wholesome while remaining respectful, love to see it

I find myself saying Angel of my dreams I will always love you, hate u. So catchy

The Blessed Madonna remix is definitely... interesting

:suburban:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, glitch said:

The Blessed Madonna remix is definitely... interesting

:suburban:

Another song destroyed by The Blessed Madonna? Almost killed Levitating, we remember!

• Haha 3

The Cursed Blessed Madonna must be stopped.

• Haha 1

Jade is the cover for the Pop Rising playlist on Spotify:gaycat5:

• Like 3

Okay I am literally still obsessed and have this song on repeat all day four days later wtf 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robbie. said:

Streaming as I type :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, Robbie. said:

This song is so catchyyy Mike and my favorite member of LM did thattt:cm:

the blessed madonna remix had nice elements for a remix but it was a bit jarring from time to times

for example in 0:29-0:44 and 1:24-2:26 the buildup was stretched way too long and it killed the momentum. money outro was a bit long too

I like long tracks but they need to be structured properly. this TBM remix could've been cute remix if it was shorter

• Like 2

I think it makes sense for them to keep the SAD version as a physical format exclusive (until a week after the vinyl/ CD format has been dispatched).  This makes the physical formats an extra desirable purchase.

4 hours ago, Robbie. said:

And moved up to #1 on the playlist, too! 

I still maintain that this is doing very well, much better than we all thought it would pre-release. Maybe it won't be the multi week Top 10 smash we thought after the initial first few days, but a solid Top 20 run is still a good result. She's in a much better position, career wise, after the first two weeks than we probably all thought so let's just be happy about that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

And moved up to #1 on the playlist, too! 

TTH next! 

• Haha 3

#13 on the Official UK Charts! A second week in the Top 15, very good 

• Like 9

Just now, Robbie. said:

TTH next! 

We can hope and pray ddd 

I don't agree that the S.A.D. version should be exclusive to the physical formats until September 13th. At least the video performance should be available way before that and, to be honest, I'd put it on streaming right away. I think the benefit of making it a physical exclusive would be minimal chart wise. People who want physicals will get it and those who don't will find a way around it.

Edited by abra
  • Like 1

#13 is a GREAT hold for a second week.

She needs to keep it stable. I reckon performance of the S.A.D. version could be out next Friday on YT, with streaming at a later date.

This song stuck in my head all day i knew she had it in her to make the best lead out of the girls also the mv is kinda a slay :hawkeye:

10 hours ago, Hustler said:

#13 is a GREAT hold for a second week.

She needs to keep it stable. I reckon performance of the S.A.D. version could be out next Friday on YT, with streaming at a later date.

Especially when airplay is almost non existence 

36. ( +3) is pretty tragic . I understand the song is a bit chaotic but if the other girls got massive radio push , i was expecting at least a top10 for the first 2 weeks 

* and not to mention she went to all the big radio stations and they were all praising the song so much 

Edited by shark_heather

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.