• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

She's on Stationhead and mentioned she agrees the song needs a performance but there are no television shows right now, so they had to do it themselves. Also mentioned there are more dance remixes coming.

She said the album features pure pop, dance pop and pop/R&B tracks. A few ballads. There are a couple tracks with tempo changes and genre switching. But we'll have to wait a while before we get to hear that because there are a couple bops to be released before the album itself.

• Like 5

I want to hear the S.A.D version so bad! :chick3:

• Like 1

Oh exciting! The snippet sounded divine already. Cant wait to blast it alternating with Wildflower for that Sad Girl Summer experience :jonny6:

2 hours ago, abra said:
She's on Stationhead and mentioned she agrees the song needs a performance but there are no television shows right now, so they had to do it themselves. Also mentioned there are more dance remixes coming.

She said the album features pure pop, dance pop and pop/R&B tracks. A few ballads. There are a couple tracks with tempo changes and genre switching. But we'll have to wait a while before we get to hear that because there are a couple bops to be released before the album itself.

Ooh so we're definitely getting a few songs released before the album then? The "it girl" snippet must be one of them. Hopefully she drops a promo single around September time.

So... they're just gonna let this die too? And why do these girls seem allergic to international promotion? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I haven't said anything about this yet …

… first listen I was like wtf. On third listen something started clicking … the video set the final click. The song is amazing: peculiar, unique in the current music state, extravagant. The video sells it in a way it gave me shivers down my spine quite a few times (if you were an LM/5H/XF ex acts in general fan you know). Great depiction of what I think many artists currently feel.

Debut could have been better had she had physicals, yet I have to say I understand why RCA would save money because this is not a song you expect to do that well.

Anyone expecting higher peaks for this could be in for disappointment, yet it's not out of question: timing promo wise is unlucky though. What's for sure, though, is that especially after how good this is faring potential wise we are NOT getting a single in September - it was fun reading the reaction to the insider news about November because guys there's no way a label now would not try to get to at least the 10 weeks before ACR hits :eli: mid October seems fair for me. Also a November release for the album is a no-go …

Regarding It Girl snippet, I don't wanna be the one breaking the enthusiasm but while I understand people's hype that is also not gonna be a top 3, imho. Would be lucky to get top 15 and that would be already a great achievement. Sounds catchy, yet in a limbo between not following the formula yet sounding already heard.

The dark horse now could be the s.a.d. version. It's good they have a performance filmed for that because it could actually turn into another viral moment - the snippet already is a 12/10, very LM Jade coded (which is very welcomed).

All in all: there's plenty to be happy about. Then again …

Spoiler

She's with RCA. So … yeah.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

JADE: Angel Of My Dreams (The Blessed Madonna Remix) (August 02, 2024)

GREAT!

Also, #35 (+1) on Spotify UK.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Hustler said:

GREAT!

Also, #35 (+1) on Spotify UK.

Stable, which is a good sign

:suburban:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Stable, which is a good sign

Stability is the key.

• Like 2

I just discovered this and had no idea who she was, whew this is a HIT :clap3:

• Like 5

This being stable all this time on the 20s on AM on the 30s on Shazam and on the 40s on Spotify without promo and radio support is really a good sign 

Also a remix from Blessed Madonna is kind of a big deal , no ? 

I wasn't expecting this to be a uber smash hit but im still hoping for a good hit with longevity.  I want "ITGIRL" or whatever is called to give life to all the clubs in September and FYFN to smash like a Taylor Swift song in October 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

This being stable all this time on the 20s on AM on the 30s on Shazam and on the 40s on Spotify without promo and radio support is really a good sign 

Also a remix from Blessed Madonna is kind of a big deal , no ? 

I wasn't expecting this to be a uber smash hit but im still hoping for a good hit with longevity.  I want "ITGIRL" or whatever is called to give life to all the clubs in September and FYFN to smash like a Taylor Swift song in October 

Is FUFN good?

After what she recently said I'm incline to believe a promo single could be out sooner rather than later. Realistically she meant October for single #2 and January promo single. Album coming Q1 2025 me thinks … unless they really wanna strike the iron while it's hot and let it be out in November.

Damn, they're really playing the long game here. :clap3:

Excited for the remix (although I was traumatized by The Blessed Madonna with Club Future Nostalgia :rip:) and the performance. Rooting for her so so much!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, zeta said:

Just heard it, she has some new vocals on it. But i prefer the original song 

Rebuke! Iktr

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

hopefully the album comes this year:chick3:

2 hours ago, Hustler said:

Is FUFN good?

After what she recently said I'm incline to believe a promo single could be out sooner rather than later. Realistically she meant October for single #2 and January promo single. Album coming Q1 2025 me thinks … unless they really wanna strike the iron while it's hot and let it be out in November.

Oh God No on the first part 

They really need to strike while the iron is hot 

AOMD is such a strong lead single there's no need to test the waters with a 2nd single

Release a promo bop to help with the hype and give the 2nd single a week before the album comes out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Rebuke! Iktr

Why would they even ask her about that :rip:

edit: nvm I guess they didn't really even ask, it was just a casual reference to it.

Edited by Sazare

Excited to hear the Blessed Madonna remix. Do we think the SAD version is coming the week after? Or are they actually going to save that for September? 

Blessed Madonna :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.