• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

Sad but true that payola TikTok etc rules the charts nowadays… if this was released back in 2011 it would have been a number 1 hit.

Still… when I think of Little Mix solo careers. I instantly think of Jade and this banger! ! She won :WAP:

• Like 3

Real ones always knew Jade was the one that would serve POPSTAR and she's feeding us big time :jonny5: so obsessed with this

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

i was never into little mix besides "touch" and a few other songs but this one is so instant to me. excited to see what else jade does!

The song has done more than it needed to, certainly surpassed expectations. Give it a couple more weeks and release the next 

28 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

The way I spent this whole interview grinning like a Cheshire cat :dies: She's so sweet and you can tell she's so committed to her craft

• Like 3

I really like this song. After hearing it I can't help but feel that  being in Little Mix significantly held her back.

• Like 2

I want a live performance too but the problem is there aren't really any TV opportunities in the UK atm, Graham Norton and Jonathan Ross are both on break. She could get an extra 40 streams from performing on The One Show. The promo she needs is TikTok, radio, and for the playlisting to continue to be good.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

To be honest, I'll even take a VEVO live or pre recorded performance just uploaded on to YouTube. I'm sure that she'd find a way to bring a stage/set to life in a way that would end up making waves on social media. I agree that she needs Tik Tok/social media traction, so the more content she uploads the better.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I want a live performance too but the problem is there aren't really any TV opportunities in the UK atm, Graham Norton and Jonathan Ross are both on break. She could get an extra 40 streams from performing on The One Show. The promo she needs is TikTok, radio, and for the playlisting to continue to be good.

The One Show is also on break for a month - I wish there was something else she could do now. Hopefully they've booked her in for some of these shows for Single 2 in the autumn! 

She should do live at Amazon like Billie did.

• Like 1

It rebound nicely on worldwide streams today too. 

• Like 10

I really do think this song has legs, people are still just waking up to it even now. there's a lot of room for this to grow in playlist reach etc, trust that the streams will come ddd

• Like 1

I just love watching reactions on YouTube to the best song and video released this year so far :clap3:

3 hours ago, Cannon said:

I really like this song. After hearing it I can't help but feel that  being in Little Mix significantly held her back.

Agree with this! After hearing all their debut singles, Jade really IS little mix. Giving me everything the group used to serve at their peak

6 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

:deadbanana:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

7 hours ago, abra said:

It rebound nicely on worldwide streams today too. 

Every song always rebounds on Monday's update, so nothing impressive about that. 

Hopefully, we can get a bit more of the playlist and her performing live, they will help. But keep in mind, this song did the job by creating attention for her and it worked. Can't wait for next single. 

This flopped too? What went wrong? 

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

18 hours ago, The Slayer said:

God he makes me cringe acting like a children's tv presenter. 

I hope she keeps feeding us with actual content to consume, not only TikToks.

Edited by abra

This Friday please!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.