15. Angel Of My Dreams 

Shazam:
29. Angel Of My Dreams 

Deezer:
85. Angel Of My Dreams

not too bad honestly, we just need to her to stabilize/ rebound on Spotify 

• Like 5

Time for the acoustic & remixes 

The song has a lot of potential and it will continue its run, I'm pretty sure, even if it's in the middle of the chart. The second single being another homo masterpiece will revive it and the third single will revive the other two, etc. It's what you get when you're an experimental pop artisté. 

But I'm SO pressed the label didn't push HARD for that #2 - #3 debut with physicals. Was a second week hold at #11 worth the sacrifice? Her chart momentum would be so much bigger if she had come out the gate SWINGING and competing with Billie, Sabrina and Chappel for the top. The modest #7 debut gives her a deceptively lukewarm start.

• Like 9

Its a better start than her bandmates, the main issue is that it shows her team is incompetent (so far) which is a shame. 

I think this song did was it needed to do. People are paying attention. But a song like this was never going to be a huge commercial smash

Is it just me that thinks the "club" edit is more radio friendly than the original and should be pushed as the radio version?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Its a better start than her bandmates, the main issue is that it shows her team is incompetent (so far) which is a shame. 

At least RCA got the playlisting right 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cqmerqn said:

Spotify UK #33 (+6)

Rise Lotus rise :jonny:

• Haha 5

Cute, maybe it'll float around this area for a bit now. Similar streams to Saturday I think

Stable in the top 50 is great, i just cant believe i clowned myself into thinking that this would be a long-running top 5 hit 

We will be praying for Jade in the hard times on the UK Spotify Top 50

This song is an instant hit so RCA and her team literally cannot mess this up. Everything about the release was executed perfectly tbh.

Some songs have a drop off when hype wears off since ex band acts always have that, but then it's up to the song to be strong enough to do something

I just had a feeling it wouldnt do that well. 

It just doesn't sound like something they'll play on radio nowadays even tho i love it (maybe if jade already had big radio support it would have been different) 

That said its better she keeps appealing to a core fanbase than chasing hits 

3 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

I just had a feeling it wouldnt do that well. 

It just doesn't sound like something they'll play on radio nowadays even tho i love it (maybe if jade already had big radio support it would have been different) 

That said its better she keeps appealing to a core fanbase than chasing hits 

Girlies, we need to get one thing straight: this is a hit. We're just figuring out if it will stay a minor one or develop into something bigger. 

• Like 2

Just waiting to see it explode after a few performances. 

Edited by leonagwen
  • Like 4

She said she's waiting for a big stage to do the first performance of the song but I don't know of any opportunities coming up that she might get to do that and then I fear it'll be too long without a performance. All these radio station interviews and TikTok content collabs and stuff are good but I feel like she needs to actually perform the song at places.

• Like 3

As long as the song remains stable inside the 20s on AM and inside the 30s on Spotify until she starts performing im good with it 

But i hope is not too late when she starts performing a.k.a Leigh-Anne My Love 

Hey there! Just signed up to the forum. Just wanted to add to the discussion and agree with those saying this is already a huge win for her regardless of chart performance. I've never seen so many friends of mine who didn't care in the slightest about Little Mix obsess so much over one of the groups' solo releases. None of them cared about either of the previous ones yet they're fully on board with Jade and interested in whatever she's releasing next. Even at the local gay clubs in Brazil the song is being hammered. She's definitely on the right path, we've seen how a solid core fanbase can get you far.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, ReneighIsHere said:

I hope "it girl" isn't the next single.. like yeah she's serving in that snippet, but it sounds like any song you would find in a pride party playlist on spotify while angel of my dreams feels more unique and original 

It seems like it won't be the second single. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cqmerqn said:

Spotify UK #33 (+6)

Period!!!

Britney Spears Dancing GIF by Jessimae Peluso

6 hours ago, P!nk said:

Is it just me that thinks the "club" edit is more radio friendly than the original and should be pushed as the radio version?

i noticed this also :clap3:

I do need a live version before September. A live performance is what is going to elevate this song because you can tell Jade will come through with the visuals and the staging to really give this a big "pop star" moment.

Its still doing pretty good imo, I'm happy that its stable and still in the Top 50 on Spotify.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.