• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

Just now, tbhmatt said:

Down to #31 on Spotify UK

Not great considering the HHUK promotion, but should keep her top20 with ease on Friday!

Down to 14 on Apple.

1 minute ago, Cqmerqn said:

Not great considering the HHUK promotion, but should keep her top20 with ease on Friday!

Down to 14 on Apple.

Quite a big drop in streams, too. Songs normally drop over the weekend but -40,912 compared to Friday isn't great.

We just have to hope that radio airplay picking up this week will get it back on the right track. If the song is still falling after next week, then I think we can worry. 

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Quite a big drop in streams, too. Songs normally drop over the weekend but -40,912 compared to Friday isn't great.

We just have to hope that radio airplay picking up this week will get it back on the right track. If the song is still falling after next week, then I think we can worry. 

Just no real promo sadly.. 

We need Live Lounge.. some UK promo. 

I feel like the others did way more promo. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

Hm yeah no radio airplay,  no live performances , no viral tiktok ... talent but it self cannot do much

Still is not free falling thank God but its a shame 

Of course I want this to be a huge hit, however if it's not, it's still one of my favorite songs out so far this year. 

It always sounds fresh and makes you feel good. Right now I am loving Angel of My Dreams (FOR THE CLUB)!

• Like 1

Capital still haven't played this since its been "added" to their playlist

Song is good but I doubt it will smash, she needs to come up with her Holla back Girl ASAP. 

28 minutes ago, Robbie. said:

Capital still haven't played this since its been "added" to their playlist

Might be a stupid question but… how do you know something like this? :skull:

I'm just imagining you listening to Capital 24/7. :toofunny3:

• Haha 8

45 minutes ago, P!nk said:

Might be a stupid question but… how do you know something like this? :skull:

I'm just imagining you listening to Capital 24/7. :toofunny3:

You can see the songs they've played in the last few hours on their website

• Like 2

I'm confident this will bounce back. 

regardless, it's still doing good.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Down to #31 on Spotify UK

It's not dropping much in plays so it's not all bad for a weekend update

39 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It's not dropping much in plays so it's not all bad for a weekend update

Plus it lost the new music Friday boost 

Anyways im a little bit surprised she didn't perform at all , i was 100% sure she would go to heaven if not the 1st Saturday at least yesterday 

She needs to get the f out there and perform the hell out of it in all the versions possible ( club , acoustic etc ) . Go gurl in the streets of Soho and promote ! 

• Like 2

ITGIRL should come out at the peak of AOMD , perform both of them wherever possible and announce the album and 1 week before the album comes out to release FYFN 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

ITGIRL should come out at the peak of AOMD , perform both of them wherever possible and announce the album and 1 week before the album comes out to release FYFN 

Thats literally what needs to be done. :clap3:

Sis needs to impose herself in the industry to really make a mark and be seen as more than just an ex LM member

Down to 8 on Capital Big Top 40 

Radio is not gonna play this , period 😕

50 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

It's not really a radio friendly song. I don't think they expected much success in the format. Funny how is the complete opposite of the other two members that radio came super hard even when streaming and sales were not there

Edited by liquiddiamonds

I do agree to an extent that Jade purposely went with a more "left field" introduction to her solo career, because well she's said it herself…

however, it's also pretty clear that RCA have spent quite a bit of money on the campaign (4 day video shoot alone screams budget) so they've surely spent too much to not want this to be a hit, idk.. a top 10 debut is great though and I'm sure it'll have a much more prolonged chart run than the other Solo Mix songs. 

2 hours ago, shark_heather said:

What even is that chart and how do they measure it?

17 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

What even is that chart and how do they measure it?

Mixture of iTunes, Apple music and radio airplay on the Capital and Heart stations. Basically it's meaningless :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

I do agree to an extent that Jade purposely went with a more "left field" introduction to her solo career, because well she's said it herself…

however, it's also pretty clear that RCA have spent quite a bit of money on the campaign (4 day video shoot alone screams budget) so they've surely spent too much to not want this to be a hit, idk.. a top 10 debut is great though and I'm sure it'll have a much more prolonged chart run than the other Solo Mix songs. 

I haven't been posting here but I've been liking posts especially yours, they're always so informative thank you! 

im not a big pop fan but this song is just so so GOOD, I haven't played a pure pop song like this In ages, even the other 2 snippets sound fire. I guess what frustrates me is how jesy and the other girls were literally everywhere like you could not escape jesy even when the song was released with negative press since the beginning, I would  think someone like jade would want that so I'm inclined to think it's her label missing all these opportunities and it's so odd but maybe they are saving the promo for the 2nd single. I just thought it would be smarter to have it with your debit 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.