• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

15 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

FUFN the best song known to man yup!! :WAP: 

I NEED to hear this

Same

She has two audios trending on Instagram reels (#22 and #24), I do hope that this somehow starts to go viral! It deserves! 

16 hours ago, Trip said:

I honestly expected for it to go at least #2 :gaycat7:

Most likely would have with physicals 

I hope she books a live lounge performance at some point

Jarred Jermaine also posted a video (Wasabi vs Angel Of My Dreams) on Instagram and Tik Tok, he's a very big account so if you have either of the platforms it's worth engaging with these posts to help boost the algorithm 

Damn you Jade , i love Angel i adore itgirl but FUFN is already my track of the year 

Im praying she will do somehow a proper tour next year 

6 hours ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

they did, they are on her store right now

I mean last week, for a higher debut. She would have snagged top 3 with physicals

Maybe the label was going for a second week increase to show that it's not frontloaded. But does a second week in the top 10 provide that much better optics than a major #2 debut? Maybe, I don't know

Anyway, it really doesn't matter because she's winning people over and she's amassing interest which is way more important than chart positions. But I would have loved to see her get that big peak upon entrance

• Like 3

On 7/26/2024 at 3:23 PM, Miichael said:

I can't see a VMA performance happening, EMA's is more likely imo but they aren't until November (could be good if they decide to go for an album release in Q4 this year though), plus the EMA's are happening in the UK this year (if they go ahead :rip:)

If they go ahead... is there tea about the EMAs that we don't know about????

5 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

If they go ahead... is there tea about the EMAs that we don't know about????

They were cancelled last year due to the war

• Like 1

Does somebody know where i can listen to FUNF? thanks

Does this mean we have to wait until Sept to hear the S.a.d version? 

Also, I know Stan Twitter is mostly made up of children and very young naive adults so I shouldn't be too mean but I CACKLED when I saw someone post about the total streams dropping to under 800k (expected due to losing NMF playlists) and they're PANICKING and begging for "streaming parties" :rip:

Im sorry but I desperately need these people to understand that 5 stans getting together on stationhead to stream a song they're already streaming anyway isn't going to make a difference, why do these kids always think "streaming parties" are what's going to increase streams? The only things that are going to cause a noticeable increase is A) increased playlist reach, B) the song reaching *NEW* audiences mostly through radio airplay and C) viral momentum.

Unless you're running some kind of gigantic k-pop sized streaming farm somewhere, Stan streaming parties are almost completely useless dddd. The only way the song is going to be a hit is by it reaching new listeners and the wider general public and that takes *time*!!!!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Also, I know Stan Twitter is mostly made up of children and very young naive adults so I shouldn't be too mean but I CACKLED when I saw someone post about the total streams dropping to under 800k (expected due to losing NMF playlists) and they're PANICKING and begging for "streaming parties" :rip:

Im sorry but I desperately need these people to understand that 5 stans getting together on stationhead to stream a song they're already streaming anyway isn't going to make a difference, why do these kids always think "streaming parties" are what's going to increase streams? The only things that are going to cause a noticeable increase is A) increased playlist reach, B) the song reaching *NEW* audiences mostly through radio airplay and C) viral momentum.

Unless you're running some kind of gigantic k-pop sized streaming farm somewhere, Stan streaming parties are almost completely useless dddd. The only way the song is going to be a hit is by it reaching new listeners and the wider general public and that takes *time*!!!!

Ah its a bit of fun for those 5 fans, don't be an "M"  :bird:

• Haha 2

With the last minute physicals and the lack of performances it's clear they really didn't expect this to be received as well as it has. I think they imagined a small splash just to introduce Jade followed by a BANGER for the charts but now AOMD has created a bigger splash I reckon they'll change single #2 and keep the banger for album release maybe?

Edited by ThatGUY

10 minutes ago, ThatGUY said:

With the last minute physicals and the lack of performances it's clear they really didn't expect this to be received as well as it has. I think they imagined a small splash just to introduce Jade followed by a BANGER for the charts but now AOMD has created a bigger splash I reckon they'll change single #2 and keep the banger for album release maybe?

I hope not, the absolute *best* thing she can do for her career is hit us with a 1-2 punch of pop perfection. FYFN absolutely needs to be the second single

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ThatGUY said:

On a recent interview from a few days ago they asked her where her first performance would be and she said she didn't know

• Confused 1

What is the next single people are talking about, and how have they heard it already?

5 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

What is the next single people are talking about, and how have they heard it already?

Nobody actually knows for sure what single #2 will be, I don't think Jade even knows what is going to be pushed yet, but we're talking about a song called F*ck You For Now which some insiders heard about a year ago, a LQ snippet of the demo surfaced online today altho it doesn't sound like Jade singing on it 

• Like 2

Honestly its a bit criminal shes not part of this years Pride Events - she wouldve been perfect and couldve had a Chappel Roan type of trajectory in Europe at least

2 hours ago, ThatGUY said:

She basically said the same thing on an interview, Angel is more so the introduction to what her solo identity is, and not by any chance the most "conventional" in the album.

• Like 1

What is FUNF? :biblio: Im lost sisters 

13 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Thank you! I appreciate the effort but streaming parties will do nothing. It's better to keep the song stable and make it reach a wider audience. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.