JADE - "Angel Of My Dreams"

glitch

4 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Down to #22 on Spotify UK

I'm not panicking yet. Hopefully the radio play and HHUK boost helps this pick up a bit now. I am a bit annoyed it doesn't seem to have caught on on tiktok yet though. There's so many tiktokable lines

• Like 3

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

She was the highest new entry on the weekly top songs chart (#16), over 1.7 million total streams in a week and an average of about 247,782 streams a day. Can we take a moment to appreciate how *good* that is? None of us thought she'd do this well. 

She's only just today been playlisted on Capital FM & BBC Radio 1, only just moved up to #8 and given the Hot Hits UK cover today, has physicals due to release soon and an alternate version with live performances still to come. Also, as mentioned, it hasn't taken off on Tik Tok fully either. There is *plenty* of room for this to grow and achieve a steady, multi-week run in the Top 10.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

She was the highest new entry on the weekly top songs chart (#16), over 1.7 million total streams in a week and an average of about 247,782 streams a day. Can we take a moment to appreciate how *good* that is? None of us thought she'd do this well. 

She's only just today been playlisted on Capital FM & BBC Radio 1, only just moved up to #8 and given the Hot Hits UK cover today, has physicals due to release soon and an alternate version with live performances still to come. Also, as mentioned, it hasn't taken off on Tik Tok fully either. There is *plenty* of room for this to grow and achieve a steady, multi-week run in the Top 10.

I agree! This is only the beginning and we will get a boost from physicals no matter what. The gaybase and physical stans will want to eat this up, especially if she serves some serves in the packaging or signed picture card variations of vinyls etc

7 minutes ago, WERKER said:

I agree! This is only the beginning and we will get a boost from physicals no matter what. The gaybase and physical stans will want to eat this up, especially if she serves some serves in the packaging or signed picture card variations of vinyls etc

If her team/RCA are smart, they'll hopefully also be pressing some CDs as well as vinyls 

Tbh I don't expect this to be a big hit for her, it's a bit dated for 2024 and the verses are not that radio friendly, but it definitely served its purpose. She showcased artistry and got people interested in her, not mention this will debut top 10 today which is amazing. She should release the next single in September imo, and that has to be a proper hit 

This is still only the beginning. I stand by it. 

We've got performances ahead, some radio shows, new versions, more and more Radio and streaming Support.

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

#39 UK Airplay Chart :rip:

@tbhmatt i thought you were exaggerating but they really didn't play the song almost at all on radio , wtf 

2 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

#39 UK Airplay Chart :rip:

@tbhmatt i thought you were exaggerating but they really didn't play the song almost at all on radio , wtf 

Ddd I did say! The good news is it's playlisted now so that will change over the next few weeks

• Like 1

Yeah i doubt radio will play the song much. Its too left field and the struct7re of the song whilst interesting and unusual is not mainstream. I think it needs more p7sh on tik tok and. Streaming to linger around.. thats its best chance then if it smashes,radio will play it more.simple math.

Everyone who has heard it says that F*ck You For Now is a huge radio friendly smash, so I think they'll give that a big push around September time (hopefully) 

The relationship the red headed Angel has with fame reminds me of Jesy Nelson.

4 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Yeah i doubt radio will play the song much. Its too left field and the struct7re of the song whilst interesting and unusual is not mainstream. I think it needs more p7sh on tik tok and. Streaming to linger around.. thats its best chance then if it smashes,radio will play it more.simple math.

I think its a song that needs time to adjust, but the overall first impression so far has been absolutely positive, so theres no reason to believe Radio wont pick it up. Watch it rise these upcoming weeks on the Radio charts

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

I love that this was a proper behind the scenes and not the type the other girls have been putting out.

Don't know why I'm so late to listening to this in full but what a stellar debut track, I love it! 

• Like 1

Physicals on sale on her store.

Vinyl, CD, cassette.

2 minutes ago, nicolelloyd said:

PHYSICALS UP FOR PRE-ORDER! https://store.jadeofficial.com

Ordered two of everything! Seems more expensive than the other girls but still bought!

the release date being mid September though..

6 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Ordered two of everything! Seems more expensive than the other girls but still bought!

the release date being mid September though..

Just noticed.....
Also, there's two versions the normal one and Angel Of My Dreams – S.A.D Version (Slow. Angelic. Dramatic)

Edited by nicolelloyd

53 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I think its a song that needs time to adjust, but the overall first impression so far has been absolutely positive, so theres no reason to believe Radio wont pick it up. Watch it rise these upcoming weeks on the Radio charts

Fingers crossed cuz the song is a banger

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.