JADE - "Angel Of My Dreams"

glitch

PSA for stan twitter, since I know they like to lurk here. Thursday streams do not count towards the UK Official Charts due to Spotify submitting its data too late, so they instead use an average trend of streams from Fri - Wed to make up the numbers for Thursday.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

This must be laced with crack because the replay value is insane :katie2: she WON

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

#19 (-3) on Spotify UK

:(

23 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

SPOTIFY UK

Week 1

Fri 19th - #13 (NEW) - 331,608

Sat 20th - #17 (-4) - 245,461 (-86,147 / -26%)
Sun 21st - #17 (=) - 214,320 (-31,141 / -12.7%)
Mon 22nd - #16 (+1) - 249,514 (+35,194 / +16.4%)
Tue 23rd - #16 (=) - 244,962 (-4,552 / -1.8%)

SPOTIFY UK

Week 1

Fri 19th - #13 (NEW) - 331,608

Sat 20th - #17 (-4) - 245,461 (-86,147 / -26%)
Sun 21st - #17 (=) - 214,320 (-31,141 / -12.7%)
Mon 22nd - #16 (+1) - 249,514 (+35,194 / +16.4%)
Tue 23rd - #16 (=) - 244,962 (-4,552 / -1.8%)
Wed 24th - #19 (-3) - 229,737 (-15,225 / -6.2%)

To be fair, it was only 5k away from remaining stable at #16.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

#19 (-3) on Spotify UK

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I mean, these are objectively still pretty good streaming numbers. A plateau is kind of natural, it still has room to bounce back.mp3 as radio airplay is nonexistent at the moment and there's still room to grow on playlists etc.

She has done enough to secure a Top 10 debut and with physical and alternative variants coming too, I think she's looking at a multi-week top 10 single and let's be honest… we wouldn't have believed that if we were told this prior to the release. She's doing very, very well.

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I mean, these are objectively still pretty good streaming numbers. A plateau is kind of natural, it still has room to bounce back.mp3 as radio airplay is nonexistent at the moment and there's still room to grow on playlists etc.

She has done enough to secure a Top 10 debut and with physical and alternative variants coming too, I think she's looking at a multi-week top 10 single and let's be honest… we wouldn't have believed that if we were told this prior to the release. She's doing very, very well.

This is not free falling to be worried 

Its kind of steady and as you said we probably have 2 weeks inside the top10 secured 

If radio / performances / higher placement on HHUK follow then this will become at least a UK hit 

• Like 3

A little bit out of topic but i was thinking what Jade said about Touch in the US and i started re listening their Get Weird / Glory Days eras 

Its really unfortunate how labels and industry are behind everything and talent and quality many times dont get recognized

P.s. Weird people would be a great single as well such a pitty there was not enough time for a 5th single . Also Grown is such a bop 

FOR THE CLUB edit on Spotify, for those of you that have been asking

• Like 5

I mean i get it the song appeals to niche audiences it doesnt have that mainstream appeal some people might get turned off by the constant change in beats etc. i love the song but i get why radio wont play it same thing with charli xcx. Niche artists.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, glitch said:

She gave tears 10/10!? :bibliahh:

I think tears is a very good song tbh 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

#19 (-3) on Spotify UK

Rip JADE (2024-2024) :'( 

Ok how do we get this back into the Spotify Top 15 in the UK? Do I need to start a streaming farm in my cat's litter box? 

• Haha 1

I'm surprised it's not doing better considering how much promo and acclaim it's getting. 

DoWhJlu.png

66dMmq3.png

It really is that song.. 

2 minutes ago, mariahcarey said:

I'm surprised it's not doing better considering how much promo and acclaim it's getting. 

Shes a very UK based artist and its doing well in the UK I dont think much was expected elsewhere at least not now. 

12 minutes ago, mariahcarey said:

I mean, she's doing better than Perrie and Leigh did with their debuts with less than half the same amount of radio airplay. She's doing pretty well imo, it's definitely setting her up nicely for whatever she does next.

Major chart success was never the expectation so to see her aiming for Top 10 in the UK and doing consistently well on Spotify, we really can't complain too much! I think most of us just saw her building a niche cult gay fanbase, so this is a pleasant surprise for most of us.

i prefer the club version's production but it still turns into the original at the end. hmmm.

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I think tears is a very good song tbh 

I agree, Forget about us was basic and generic but Tears is good

4 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Extremely stable which is a Very good sign. 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.