JADE - "Angel Of My Dreams"

glitch

44 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

this interview :clap3:this woman has truly STUDIED pop music, no wonder she knows exactly what to do 

and the small mention of Tove Lo helping in the making of the album :coffee:

• Like 7

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

1 minute ago, rapperjennie said:

this interview :clap3:this woman has truly STUDIED pop music, no wonder she knows exactly what to do 

spacer.png

History was made here!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Not RCA copyright striking down all the viral content going around on Twitter ddd they can't do anything right :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Angel Of My Dreams (FOR THE CLUB) already at #200 on iTunes 

(Jimin has fifteen different versions of 'Who' in the Top 200)

the song being allegedly inspired by the Cheryl comparisons is crazy

the instrumental is so good for ringtone. wish ringtone was back again

Jade Thirlwall GIF by Little Mix

35 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Not RCA copyright striking down all the viral content going around on Twitter ddd they can't do anything right :rip:

I've noticed they're very trigger happy with the copyright stuff. When the Blessed Madonna previewed the song, all the videos were down after a few hours. Also they got a legal team involved when some random scrapped Little Mix tracks leaked last year :toofunny2: Like why you using billable hours for a Maluma song and a Sigala demo :dies:

4 minutes ago, glitch said:

I've noticed they're very trigger happy with the copyright stuff. When the Blessed Madonna previewed the song, all the videos were down after a few hours. Also they got a legal team involved when some random scrapped Little Mix tracks leaked last year :toofunny2: Like why you using billable hours for a Maluma song and a Sigala demo :dies:

Yet at the same time they've been paying YouTubers to post reaction videos and Tik tokers to use the sound ddd, we live in an age of social media, your artist's song going viral on Twitter/tik tok/anywhere is a *good* thing lol 

Edited by tbhmatt
  • Like 2

this song is absolutely insane, its such a rollercoaster, and that was totally the intention, just like her life. 

Spoiler

:wanda:

I'm so impressed by both the song and video. she went HARD. 

• Like 1

The best member serving the best solo. I'm not surprised & it's lovely to see that she actually has a hit on her hands.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Angel Of My Dreams (FOR THE CLUB) already at #200 on iTunes 

(Jimin has fifteen different versions of 'Who' in the Top 200)

its out?

How come none of her radio interviews in the UK got uploaded to YouTube? Who is sabotaging the promo?

pissed-off-fuming.gif

• Like 1

She's hosting a streaming party again today at 6:30pm btw, hopefully she'll chat a bit and maybe spill some tea too! 

4 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

she deserves her flowers

Very cute rise on Spotify and Apple Music today

Everything looks good to be the first LM solo single to have longevity

Edited by Popboi.
  • Thanks 2

Kudos to Jade for referencing Sandie Shaw and Diana Ross.

for the club is in the top ten of the UK ! 

I find it weird that this has no radio support? Capital were instant with Perrie & Leigh-Anne but I think they've only played this when it was the Big Top 40

1 minute ago, Robbie. said:

I find it weird that this has no radio support? Capital were instant with Perrie & Leigh-Anne but I think they've only played this when it was the Big Top 40

It is so strange??

I hope she and her team aggressively push the song in the states as well. It deserves to be a smash here, and if done right, could usher in a new era of pop music! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Robbie. said:

11 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

It is so strange??

Yeah, it is a bit weird. It was tune of the weekend on BBCR1 and also Greg James's tune of the week this week. One would assume that radio will have no choice but to get onboard once this hits the Top 10 and they realise how well it's doing on streaming.

I am a bit confused as to why it hasnt been instantly playlisted, though. I can only think that perhaps radio execs thought it was a bit too OTT for radio and they didn't anticipate it to be such a big hit? Idk..

21 minutes ago, Garbaj said:

for the club is in the top ten of the UK ! 

is this out?? i cant find it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.