• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

I finally checked this out and it ******* knocks :jonny4:

She always stood out for me out of all the LM members, but this still blew my expectations tbh. :deadbanana4: Love the way it starts off very ballad-y and "XFactor winner song" and then goes batshit crazy. That hook is sooo infectious. The music video is also soooo brilliant and I love how K-Pop coded this was. Always here for Simon/Syco lashings. :clap3: 

The whole package is very exciting, adventurous, and exactly how you do an introduction to your solo career. Rooting for this queen. :duca: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Perched for her to bag the #1 on this fake chart :clap3:

• Haha 8

For years she was my favourite voice in little mix - never been able to explain it but her voice is just perfection to me. 

Was nervous after Leigh-Ann and Perrie's releases as i loved both but they didn't seem to catch attention and was expecting the same for Jade but this is sooooo good! It's giving very 'Fight For This Love' by Cheryl in terms of reception and hype! 

4 hours ago, rivingtonrebel said:

After listening to this many times, I can say that this might be the best solo song that came from an ex-girl group act in years.

This. It's the Formation of the 2020s. :clap3:

• Like 1

this is everything :jonny5:

Jade in particular has always had a really good relationship with the 5H ladies, she often interacts with Lauren too. Honestly it's super heartwarming to see especially given the way the two groups were often pit against each other. 

• Like 7

Spotify Day 2: 894,399(-225,868) [total: 2,068,128 ]

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Pretty good, approximately the same % drop overall that she had in the UK so a pretty good second day hold

song of the century

No matter how this ends up performing, and I hope it does well, she served a powerful debut with a statement.

• Like 9

Are there quite a lot of songs above her on streaming that are currently on ACR? If so, not releasing physicals first week now looks like a massive missed opportunity…

I hope this finds some kind of breakout success in America. Is it all possible? I guess Tik Tok could be our only hope to smash like Nasty did 

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it's ok it's the weekend

• Like 1

Ngl, for a long time I thought Perrie was going to be 'the one'. It's quickly becoming obvious that's going t*ts up. This is amazing.

4 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Oh my, she's top 5 on the first look… :jonny5:

And she's not 5 wait omg

Just now, Popboi. said:

And she's not 5 wait omg

She'd probably secure a Top 3 debut if she had a few thousand physicals… but I can't complain because this is an incredible start and actually a better indicator for long term success that the song can stand on its own without the temp boost from CDs.

My guess is she'll debut around #6 or #7 which would still be an incredible result 

TOP 3 :WAP:

Top 2 :bibliahh:

• Thanks 2

Are we sure she's actually made the top 40 at all? Cause Sabrina has been number 1 and 2 for weeks

Just now, musicman said:

Are we sure she's actually made the top 40 at all? Cause Sabrina has been number 1 and 2 for weeks

Espresso is on ACR and first midweek has streaming data missing. Jade and JIMIN must be obliterating on iTunes cause he is #3 

1 minute ago, musicman said:

I think Espresso is on ACR this week

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.