Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

2 hours ago, Negiiiii said:

Lord are you serious? 

'if she delivers urban pop kind of banger omg

Wouldn't say it's urban pop. It's pop pop with a banging chorus. I've only listened to it once, but if I would have to draw a comparison I'd say it sounds somehow like Wasabi f***ing Call My Name (Cheryl).

• Like 2

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE, FRIDAY HURRY UP :WAP:

21 minutes ago, timothy_b said:

Wouldn't say it's urban pop. It's pop pop with a banging chorus. I've only listened to it once, but if I would have to draw a comparison I'd say it sounds somehow like Wasabi f***ing Call My Name (Cheryl).

GIRL CHERY'S CALL MY NAME AND WASABI ARE THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT OK OK OK SHES NOT ON CHERYL A MILLION LIGHTS X LM5 ERA YEEEEESSSSS

I'm dying to see the video I know she's gonna serve so hard

y'all keep saying "this could be a hit in the UK"....why is she in NYC then ? do y'all think Miss Jade wants to be only Local?... she has EVERYTHING to be the next big thing WW tbh ! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, timothy_b said:

Are we correct in saying Mike Sabbath also involved in this? And lost boy too? Or I might be wrong about that 

I have high expectations with Jade , and she will make it !

13 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Are we correct in saying Mike Sabbath also involved in this? And lost boy too? Or I might be wrong about that 

I think it's the latter. I don't remember Mike being mentioned on single #2 but I might be wrong.

15 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Don't know, but didn't sound like Mike to me. Lost Boy could very much be. MNEK also judging by the euphoric melody and progressive beats.

4 minutes ago, glitch said:

I think it's the latter. I don't remember Mike being mentioned on single #2 but I might be wrong.

2 minutes ago, timothy_b said:

Don't know, but didn't sound like Mike to me. Lost Boy could very much be. MNEK also judging by the euphoric melody and progressive beats.

Ooooh we're eating good! I wonder when it'll drop, I guess probably around September time? 

thanks so much for spilling all the tea, we all really appreciate your insights! 

second single is prod LOSTBOY, as far as I know, and trust me when I say it's the greatest pop song of the year

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

is this coming local time thursday-friday midnight or?

9 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

second single is prod LOSTBOY, as far as I know, and trust me when I say it's the greatest pop song of the year

Oh I am so, so, so excited :jonny5:

This is the "slam the door" song that's called **** You, right? I know people have had this one for a while and said it was amazing. I have a good feeling about her debut era, I'm hoping if all goes well we're getting a November album release (the Little Mix blueprint)

3 minutes ago, alexaalto said:

is this coming local time thursday-friday midnight or?

Should be out midnight local time AFAIK 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, glitch said:

Signed with RCA (same label Little Mix signed to after leaving Syco), managed by Full Stop (Harry Styles, Tate McRae, Lizzo, the Eagles, Saweetie, Mark Ronson)

Good to know! Good manager i think based on those artists

• Like 1

• Like 2

20 hours ago, glitch said:

20 hours ago, timothy_b said:

AOMD is produced by Mike Sabath, right?

25 minutes ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

"I'm so proud of the music and what I've written. And that was another thing - it had to all come from me. Every song on the album is something that has come from me and is what I have written on my own or with other people"

all rounder :giraffe: trust her to be successful! 

25 minutes ago, Miichael said:

AOMD is produced by Mike Sabath, right?

Yeah it is

53 minutes ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

I just love her and love how she is such a Pop stan.

Do we have a track length?

58 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

Do we have a track length?

Idk if it's confirmed but I saw a tweet saying it's rumoured to be over 3 minutes long 

I loved her Z100 interview, she's got such a big personality, I can't wait for all the content that she's about to drop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.