• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

I'm confused, I thought that single #2 is a completely different song so I wasn't expecting a music video for Midnight Cowboy or the it girl song 

18 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I'm confused, I thought that single #2 is a completely different song so I wasn't expecting a music video for Midnight Cowboy or the it girl song 

Single #2 is a diff song as per her comment on Tiktok. I think these are just gonna be promotional singles! 

I just hope she doesn't kill momentum or anything by releasing promo singles before the second one… 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, headztrong said:

Single #2 is a diff song as per her comment on Tiktok. I think these are just gonna be promotional singles! 

18 minutes ago, abra said:

I just hope she doesn't kill momentum or anything by releasing promo singles before the second one… 

Yeah filming and potentially releasing music videos for two separate "promo" singles whilst also potentially releasing an official second single seems like a weird strategy? I'm here for the content though, the more music the better, just seems like it would get a bit messy 

My biggest worry is if these aren't so strong and the interest in her material fiddles away a bit…

So are we thinking:

September - TSB/MC

October - TSB/MC

November - Single 2

January/February - Single 3/Album

1 minute ago, BadHabits said:

What does FUFN stand for?

F**k You For Now.

• Like 2

I think starting 2025 with a new album would be great. Esp since Holiday will freeze a lot of songs. Unless she wants to drop before then, she'd have to do it October because Nov/Dec holiday songs come in already.

Save the album for Q1 of 2025 but she needs to release something in the meantime, sooner rather than later. AOMD is still on repeat but strike now and release the 2nd within a couple weeks.

• Like 3

Page 3?! 

8 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Page 3?! 

I mean nothing is happening, so whats there to report? Time to gear up a promo Circus for single #2 and some live performances of AOMD and Single #2 and maybe even a 3rd Single from the album

Im a little bit disappointed tbh 

She could AT LEAST take 2 dancers and go to Heaven in London to perform AOMD and a couple more gay songs to create a little buzz 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Sis, the single is coming on Sept 18th. 

I mean the actual second single, not the promo ones (Midnight Cowboy and That's Showbiz Baby).

the way this is still charting on UK spotify. really impressive !!!

Official UK Singles Chart 

22. Angel Of My Dreams (-1)
[Week: 7| Peak: 7]

This is so stable! 

Here's their other solo efforts in their 7th weeks:

FAU - 52

Boyz - 68

DSL - 86

Oh wow this has already outstreamed forget about us on Spotify 

This song is still strong. She can drop third week of September or a cool song for October and halloween promotions.

21 hours ago, Crashed said:

:duca:

So, the next single will most likely be released next month. Not bad I think. On an Instagram or TikTok comment she debunked the rumours about the next single being released in November. I think that a performance in Live Lounge will keep people talking. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.