JADE - "Angel Of My Dreams"

glitch

4 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Do we know if all physicals were shipped this week? She is #19 in the chart update so it might be they shipped only part of them (hopefully)? 

Yeah I was confused by that, but I got mine yesterday so clearly some of them have shipped. Seems like a weird strategy, unless they didn't sell well?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

7 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Any more tea you're willing to share? We appreciate your insight! 

I don't want to give the title or anything else away until it's officially revealed! But  it's very sexy and full of personality

• Like 4

Edited by The Slayer

another-one-thank-you.gif 

A Scooter remix?! When she gives us Basshunter and Cascada remixes next for the full 2000s club experience :katie2:

8 minutes ago, Augmented said:

A Scooter remix?! When she gives us Basshunter and Cascada remixes next for the full 2000s club experience :katie2:

Right? I'm gagged at a Scooter remix tbh :rip: 

Off the topic and idk if it was mentioned but Jade revealed that the song they were planning to film a music video in Brazil was Happiness 

* this era would have been so much bigger ( and better ) if there was no Covid and the singles were

Sweet Melody - Happiness - Confetti - Break Up Song 

The random 53929393 different remixes popping up every week ddd I can't! 

Ok going by "quite a bit of music" I'd guess at least 2/3 more songs this year.

Can't be too long then, even if it's just two.

1 hour ago, abra said:

Ok going by "quite a bit of music" I'd guess at least 2/3 more songs this year.

Can't be too long then, even if it's just two.

She said she was filming three videos back to back, so I wonder if we'll be getting those three songs this year? Or will she save the songs she's recording videos for for 2025 to launch the album?

19 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

She said she was filming three videos back to back, so I wonder if we'll be getting those three songs this year? Or will she save the songs she's recording videos for for 2025 to launch the album?

I'm pretty confident we'll get at least one of them this year, maybe even too. Makes no sense to virtually disappear until 2025. She knows better...

The Scooter remix caught me off guard I am SCREAMING

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

It could be possible that more than one video is for a different version of the same song like the S.A.D. version of AOMD? Maybe she is filming it in advance this time.

I LOVE the Scooter remix. So random & unexpected :deadbanana2:

Ok but where have yall heard FUFN?  I'm so confused???  

#21 in the UK this week. Either the physicals didn't make much of an impact or they haven't all shipped 

2 hours ago, FLAallday said:

Ok but where have yall heard FUFN?  I'm so confused???  

A snippet of it L worded a few weeks ago + some insiders have heard the full

13 minutes ago, glitch said:

A snippet of it L worded a few weeks ago + some insiders have heard the full

I like cannot find a single thing about it outside of this forum I'm like ??? The mystery of it all has one weak :jonny5:

12 hours ago, Troll Idle said:

I LOVE the Scooter remix. So random & unexpected :deadbanana2:

Yeah for real. HP Baxxters constants screams during the drops are hilarious

14 hours ago, glitch said:

#21 in the UK this week. Either the physicals didn't make much of an impact or they haven't all shipped 

I think a lot of people haven't received theirs, mine haven't shipped.

This should be a worldwide hit. I'm so frustrated it's not. 

• Like 2

According to The Sun she was working on 2 new MV this weekend :coffee2:

AFTER the success of debut single Angel Of My Dreams, I can reveal that Jade Thirlwall has shot two videos for as-yet-unreleased songs.

The former Little Mix singer, whose first solo effort reached No 7 in July, filmed the promos for Midnight Cowboy and That's Showbiz Baby at the weekend.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/30189079/romeo-beckham-new-career-path/amp/

Midnight Cowboy (the one she revealed in Brazil)

That's Showbiz Baby 

Two videos over the weekend? Sounds like simple videos for promo tracks to me. She probably wants visuals along with these after the success of Angel's and it'll certainly be quick to edit. I'm guessing the actual single's video will be shot over the week. Then we'll get MC and TSB before the second single full rollout, which should be near the album announcement at the end of the year…

Edited by abra

How many streams is this doing currently :dancehall: 

for some reason I thought this song was performing well… didn't it debut really strong?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.