• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

I expected the song to fall quite fast after the second week so glad its still holding into the top 20. 

• Like 1

A multi week Top 10 hit! That's excellent. It has plummeted a bit on Spotify though, I assume it's lost some playlist exposure? 

Hope I snatch a M&G with her in Sao Paulo next week

18. (+9) UK Airplay Chart !!!!

And i dont know if it was mentioned before but its A listed on BBC Radio 1 playlist 

• Like 3

Apparently she's got a promo slot booked on The Graham Norton Show in September.

I do feel that she needs a promo single/second single out by at least no later than October to make sure she doesn't lose out on the goodwill and interest she's generated so far. 

I can't stop crying we did it kids! :jonny5:

She's here to stay :jonny:

haven't been this excited about a new pop girl debut in a while 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Apparently she's got a promo slot booked on The Graham Norton Show in September.

I do feel that she needs a promo single/second single out by at least no later than October to make sure she doesn't lose out on the goodwill and interest she's generated so far. 

Is that not when her physicals drop also? 

Yeah give Angel one last push / victory lap when the physicals are out and a cute Graham performance. 

8 hours ago, djcalpal said:

#10 IN THE UK THIS WEEK! 

Back in the Top 10 baby. Talk about STABILITY! 

SLAYZZZZ :jonny: 

Down to 73 on UK Spotify. Her team needs to do something quick or it will die 

9 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Its the Friday update, thats normal. It'll probably crawl back to 60 during the week, but I agree, its losing its steam now

18 hours ago, djcalpal said:

#10 IN THE UK THIS WEEK! 

Back in the Top 10 baby. Talk about STABILITY! 

The smashing :jonny:

46 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

36 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Its the Friday update, thats normal. It'll probably crawl back to 60 during the week, but I agree, its losing its steam now

She's probably still in the 40's with S.A.D. and Blessed Madonna combined 

40 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Wow that a huge drop 😳 

It's really weird how that Better Off Alone x Angel Of My Dreams mashup has really taken off as a sound on Instagram Reels (14.2k reels now compared to 6k reels about a week ago) yet it's had seemingly very little impact on streaming 

Her monthly listeners are starting to drop off now (as expected, naturally) 

Unless she has a new remix planned with a featured artist, I don't think she has any more versions she could drop that would realistically make much of a dent? (Let's be real, no one listens to acapellas and instrumentals)

I am very pleased with how this has performed, and still love the song, but perhaps now we might have to accept that the song has likely peaked? A small bump for the physicals aside, but the song will likely be on ACR at that point.

I still firmly believe she needs to drop another song late September/early October. She would be a fool to release anything in Nov / Dec due to the Christmas freeze, so if she waits until January that's over 5 months between singles which is waaaaaaay too long. She's only got a very narrow window to release and still keep people's attention. 

I believe now late Sep / early October will be the window frame for the next release.

Actually, the physical shipping on Sep 13th should help avoiding ACR. So let's see. Streaming wise on Spotify it surely has peaked.

1 hour ago, Hustler said:

I believe now late Sep / early October will be the window frame for the next release.

Actually, the physical shipping on Sep 13th should help avoiding ACR. So let's see. Streaming wise on Spotify it surely has peaked.

ACR only takes streaming into consideration, so releasing the physicals will have no impact on its ACR/SCR status sadly. The only way it can avoid ACR is if it sees an increase in streams.

On 8/17/2024 at 12:39 PM, DemnisBreezy said:

Up to 69 

• Haha 1

Absolutely brilliant interview, fantastic insight in to her creative mind and direction for the music video 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Absolutely brilliant interview, fantastic insight in to her creative mind and direction for the music video 

i haven't watched yet but that youtuber analysis clickbait thumbnail :rip:

1 minute ago, Saint James said:

i haven't watched yet but that youtuber analysis clickbait thumbnail :rip:

Ffff it's a really good interview, the interviewer does a really good job, she's done her research and actually shows a genuine interest in the video! 

Also she asked Jade about the it girl snippet and about Silent Disco 👀 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.