• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

1 hour ago, Cqmerqn said:

Stable at 44 today on Spotify 

So including the SAD Version, she probably lingers overall at like #35 or so :clap3:really stable at the moment, which is great. Hope the increase in radio will soon show its effect. Jade deserves everything and more

Would love it if she could snatch another week in the top 20, hopefully the SAD version has given her enough extra streams/sales 

• Like 3

The SAD version blew me away :jonny5:

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Would love it if she could snatch another week in the top 20, hopefully the SAD version has given her enough extra streams/sales 

9. (+1) Shazam 

So far she is pretty steady in all formats so i dont see why not unless there are many new strong releases idk about 

• Like 1

The lack of radio deal and late vinyl is super weird..anyone know why they did that. Her team seems super organized on everything else 

surprised that TSJ didn't cover this. it probably would have scored at least a 6, probably higher.

This climbed to #8 on the Official Charts first look after charting at #18 last week! Will likely fall a bit by Friday but good to see how the new version helped. I'm guessing the video boosted it quite a bit during the weekend, and deservedly so.

18 minutes ago, abra said:

This climbed to #8 on the Official Charts first look after charting at #18 last week! Will likely fall a bit by Friday but good to see how the new version helped. I'm guessing the video boosted it quite a bit during the weekend, and deservedly so.

Pretty much guaranteed another week in the Top 20 then? Excellent! Hopefully radio airplay will peak around the week the physicals are released and she *might* be able to sneak back in to the Top 10 (if she avoids ACR)

4 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Pretty much guaranteed another week in the Top 20 then? Excellent! Hopefully radio airplay will peak around the week the physicals are released and she *might* be able to sneak back in to the Top 10 (if she avoids ACR)

That would indeed be amazing! The song deserves to be inside the Top10 multiple weeks, so heres to hoping a Live Lounge performance is coming very soon including a cover that also goes viral

• Like 1

Hmm, would it be a good idea to do a Live Lounge of this before other songs are released? We'd probably get a very similar performance to the SAD version.

She's surpassed 100k subscribers on YouTube and the S.A.D version has surpassed 520k views in 2 days. 

She's really set herself up nicely to build on the goodwill and success of this song, I just hope single #2 gets a good reception because she deserves to blow up. 

Its really surprising to me she didn't go yet to Heaven to perform 

I know she said she wants a big 1st performance but still 

Can her team throw together an EP with the song and all of its remixes and just add to it as they go the way Tinashe did for the Match My Freak - EP? The whole... "we're going to release the remixes single by single with the same cover" is just annoying. 

Has this made any movement yet in the US? It's still right up there with Joyride and Guess as favorite singles so far this year!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

Has this made any movement yet in the US? 

:clack:

• Haha 2

Falls out of Spotify Top 50 UK today. Anyone knows where is it?

19 minutes ago, Hustler said:

Falls out of Spotify Top 50 UK today. Anyone knows where is it?

It's #52.

One of my favorite songs of the year

:clap3:

• Like 2

Still #8 in today's midweeks

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, glitch said:

Still #8 in today's midweeks

Insane considering all the missing streaming yesterday being up to date now. Maybe high top 20 is possible now?

I think she'll be in Brazil this week... I've heard some things from people around and it seems like she's hinting. Also captioned a post last week with "where to next" so I don't think she's going home yet.

Is Angel Of My Dreams (S.A.D. - Slow. Angelic. Dramatic. - Live Version) purchaseable? It's not on Spotify.

Edited by KasioKas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.