glitch

43 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Boyz: #4 - #18 - #23 - #28 - #38 - #45 - #68

Don't Say Love: #11 - #52 - #59 - #54 - #65 - #71 - #86 - #75 

Forget About Us: #10 - #31 - #34 - #34 - #42 - #46 - #52 - #56 - #67

Angel Of My Dreams: #7 - #13 - #18 - ??

Jesy kinda slayed :biblionny:

#Justice4LeighAnne

Also AOMD seems to be doing on par with everyone else's so far. I kinda thought it'd be a two week top 10.

Edited by Afterglow
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 8

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

#Justice4LeighAnne

Also AOMD seems to be doing on par with everyone else's so far. I kinda thought it'd be a two week top 10.

AOMD is kind of doing the streams of what the rest did ... combined 🤣 

Also you have to consider that the others were #1s on radio and this is not even top25 , radio promo is minimal / non existent 

Could it have multiple weeks inside top10 ? Definately 

What i hope is that it will increase a bit next week . Maybe some extra streams from the SAD version 

• Like 4

is it doing good on charts? 

This song really grew on me, BUT I haven't listened to it as much as I did debut week. I think the problem is it isn't relatable. It's about the music industry and her being a pawn in it, but the general public does not like nuisance and wants something they can relate to. It reminds me of a better version of Look What You Made Me Do, which only did well because it was Taylor Swift. 

Only just got around to watching the SAD version music video. She is such a star, love how artistic she is!

The performance video of S.A.D. version really moved me. The vocals were incredible. My goodness :jonny5: !!!

• ATRL Administrator

SAD version is incredible! Blown away! Everything about this song in every version is perfect.

• Thanks 1

Sad version being better than the actual main version and exactly the type of song i want halle or Ariana to release (like a celine or whitney ballad)

The performance video? Mama... gagged. She deserves all the success and I hope the public will not disappoint her. What a f*cking talent, my god.

I had no idea this was the girl from Little Mix. :deadbanana2: I had this song on my playlist since last week and I thought it was so interesting. She actually looks so different now (or maybe it was just the makeup) but WHY is she looking a little like Melanie Martinez now? :dies: They look like sisters. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Onyxmage

27 (+9) on the UK airplay chart

• Like 4

:jonny: she completely slayed with the SAD live. I want to support her so bad but her vinyl to the US is $20 :chick3:. That's a lot for 2 tracks. 

7 hours ago, El Nino said:

This song really grew on me, BUT I haven't listened to it as much as I did debut week. I think the problem is it isn't relatable. It's about the music industry and her being a pawn in it, but the general public does not like nuisance and wants something they can relate to. It reminds me of a better version of Look What You Made Me Do, which only did well because it was Taylor Swift. 

I know what you mean. I can't listen to Sabrina Carpenter Espresso as I don't drink coffee. 

• Haha 7

337,731 views in 24 hours for the S.A.D live video on YouTube, that's pretty good right? Hope she gets a decent amount of extra streams/sales this week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She simply refuses to leave the Top 50 on Spotify :clap3:

Edit: Also #10 on Shazam UK! 

Edited by tbhmatt
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

She simply refuses to leave the Top 50 on Spotify :clap3:

Edit: Also #10 on Shazam UK! 

Time to claw its way back into Top40 territory I would say :fan:

7 hours ago, Buffy said:

:jonny: she completely slayed with the SAD live. I want to support her so bad but her vinyl to the US is $20 :chick3:. That's a lot for 2 tracks. 

Pay it :chick3:

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Afterglow said:

#Justice4LeighAnne

At this point the others' numbers on UK Spotify were:

Jesy - #76 with 90,200 streams

Leigh Anne - n/a, <75,000 streams

Perrie - #122 with 108,805 streams

Climbed back up to #15 on Apple Music earlier today

I do feel that all this needs is to climb in to the top 5 on UK radio to get back in to the Top 10 on the chart. Its streams are holding up remarkably well for a song with such little airplay.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

If lets say 65k of these came from the UK and we'd add it to the main Version, Jade would've jumped up to #25 in todays Update in the UK :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

If lets say 65k of these came from the UK and we'd add it to the main Version, Jade would've jumped up to #25 in todays Update in the UK :clap3:

It's obviously not an exact science (comparing filtered to unfiltered streams etc) but roughly~ 32% of the single versions streams yesterday came from the UK, if we apply that same ratio to the SAD version then we'd assume approx. 32k ish streams came from the UK.

Needs to be taken with a heavy pinch of salt, of course. We have no idea whether that ratio of streams from the UK also applies to the SAD version, but gives you an idea. 

Oh my gosh!! I bet Jade is so excited right now, she was praising Kesha not long ago 

• Like 7

SAD version is SOOOO good wtf

hope she gets an invite and perform at the VMAs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.