Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

This thread being made in April and the song not coming out until July :rip:

• Haha 1

This pact not to release the same period is really a joke 

Is not like anyone will block the other . And i would understand not to release the exact same week but these gurls are taking months to release ONE song ( that will flop ) 

On 6/14/2024 at 5:28 PM, shark_heather said:

This pact not to release the same period is really a joke 

Is not like anyone will block the other . And i would understand not to release the exact same week but these gurls are taking months to release ONE song ( that will flop ) 

is this really still a thing? perrie and leigh-anne have released things recently almost in the same week

We are ready & seated

27 minutes ago, Troll Idle said:

We are ready & seated

We've been seated for so long our legs are going numb now! Time to get on with it! 

• Haha 1

When I catch her...the fact that the album was finished in SEPTEMBER last year and not a single song has been released :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, glitch said:

When I catch her...the fact that the album was finished in SEPTEMBER last year and not a single song has been released :deadbanana2:

It really took forever 

Jade especially should have released in 2022 

"Angel Of My Dreams" has been registered on ASCAP and The S*n are reporting the song is expected "imminently"

"The Jade Room" has also apparently been created as a space/brand for her to sell merch etc.

She's also still teasing a silent disco, so people think she'll host one at her nightclub Industry to tease the single for fans (which is a cute idea… nobody is travelling to South Shields for that tho ddd)

24 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

"Angel Of My Dreams" has been registered on ASCAP and The S*n are reporting the song is expected "imminently"

"The Jade Room" has also apparently been created as a space/brand for her to sell merch etc.

She's also still teasing a silent disco, so people think she'll host one at her nightclub Industry to tease the single for fans (which is a cute idea… nobody is travelling to South Shields for that tho ddd)

Send the ASCAP link please?

12 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

Send the ASCAP link please?

I only saw a screenshot on Twitter, but I've searched myself and there's serval songs registered under that name but none with Jade as either a writer or a performer… so I think perhaps the Twitter account was mistaken there?

please, jade!!!!

announce something gurl

She's STILL posting stupid cryptic tik toks and comments about "soon" and "Easter eggs" my god it's annoying as ****. JUST GET ON WITH IT!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Just came here to post this nnn, all these random ass new accounts popping up and constant cryptic posts? How hard is it to log on to Twitter.com and just simply say "my debut single Angel of My Dreams is out on DD/MM" :rip:

• Haha 1

Yas my fave come thruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2024 at 7:30 PM, Supervillain said:

This song is beyond messy, I can't see it being a hit at all, very bizarre choice for the lead single but should get gays on board 

She is coming with another huge bop though so I'll remain hopeful 

plzz give some more details on the jade lead single??

Her post count is down to 555. Maybe 222 is the final number?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, glitch said:

Her post count is down to 555. Maybe 222 is the final number?

As it's her favourite angel number, I guess you're right.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2024 at 7:35 AM, glitch said:

Did she go back in and keep working on it? She was still posting stories from the studio a few weeks ago

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

Did she go back in and keep working on it? She was still posting stories from the studio a few weeks ago

Yeah I'm not sure what she's doing honestly :toofunny2:

I know she had some music ready to go in 2022 but went back to the drawing board, so wouldn't be surprised if she was tweaking and adding to her material from last year.

On 6/23/2024 at 2:52 PM, The Slayer said:

Her swagger jagger is coming 

2 hours ago, glitch said:

Yeah I'm not sure what she's doing honestly :toofunny2:

I know she had some music ready to go in 2022 but went back to the drawing board, so wouldn't be surprised if she was tweaking and adding to her material from last year.

Seems like this song is from 2022 though. I guess the album is ready, hopefully she'll just drop it soon after the single and build up from there.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.