🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

tlc - lets do it again: oh the playlist is getting good again thank god very idk the word but great.

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

millionaire - take your shirt off: seems like a meme song? like im laughing uncomfortably

loossemble - girl's night: i havent been into kpop recently and i keep forgetting to check out the loona girls this is good!

mis-teeq: better better: ooh this is fun if a lil repetitive but at least it invokes joy and fun

the aces - ive loved you for so long: this absolute smash thank you thank you thank you

og3ne - outta my head: why do i think their voices dont work together but like individually theyre good and i like the beat which is more than most other songs so far

flo - not my job: excellence to a tee (tea? t?) like so good

xscape - softest place on earth: very smooth rnb sensual fun 

four of diamonds - blind: im sorry but the start of this had me rolling my eyes like just start the song. the beat is kind of ear bleeding but the vocals arent awful

i just got posting machine badge!!! give it up for that

so happy my 500th post was here in asc <3 

Omg I am panned af. 

42 minutes ago, brycehooha said:

so happy my 500th post was here in asc <3 

omg YAY congrats

43 minutes ago, brycehooha said:

four of diamonds - blind: im sorry but the start of this had me rolling my eyes like just start the song. the beat is kind of ear bleeding but the vocals arent awful

not ur 500th post being the dragging

Finishing my work in 4 hours, I think I will make it on time.

HAIM - Go Slow: wouldn't have been top 10 in my HAIM choices for this round but it still kinda slays x

FLO - Feature Me: the way you SNATCHED because both Flo songs were filled before I tried sending them after like a minute. Anyways this is good. Idk how neither of you chose Walk Like This tho

Destiny's Child - Brown Eyes: this is super corny and predictable. Definitely won't score for me, Bey sounds good though

Girls Aloud - Girl Overboard: it's fun and definitely holds up for me, mainly because the instrumental slays. Wish the chorus was a bit stronger and I have to say (as someone who grew up listening to GA) their greatest weakness is probably how lifeless the vocals can be at times... But at times it works.

Girls Aloud - Control Of The Knife: I was never sold on this one too much, it has interesting elements but idk the general vibe and production is a bit of a confused mess  

Cherry - Saddest Song (Leigh Bros Remix): the first 30 seconds was truly PAINFUL. sure it picked up, but overall I found it unremarkable

PIXY - Bewitched: not obsessed but its kinda cool

Fifth Harmony - Like Mariah (feat. Tyga): i-am-gonna-pass-on-that-one-no.gif

whew.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.