🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

bad blood - nao. i'm sorry but all i could think about was this sounded alvin and the chipmunk-ified. like its canon that eleanor was singing this to theodor. also it was okay.

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

rockstar, extended - lisa. a lot more fun to listen to than a majority of the other songs in the playlist. solid choice 

cruel - tori amos. this song is so irritating to me. it sounds like something that would come on autoplay for me and i would skip it. its annoying. greys anatomy core.

call on me - sg lewis & tove lo. i actually know this song and it's a banger so to close it out it out with this is perfect. definitely my type of music.

Critiques :gaymuscat:

Madonna - Swim

Ooh that late 90s trip hop/ambient sound is intoxicating and never fails to take me. I'm somewhat surprised that Madge isn't a banned artist but good for you that she isn't because this is a fantastic choice - maybe a little lazy, but who can argue with a Ray of Light track? Not me! You matched the theme of hope perfectly. I adore this album and it goes without saying it'll be a high ranker.

Avril Lavigne - Push

Underrated. I would probably put this in my top 5 off Goodbye Lullaby. I can see why some moments may be grating for those that don't really care for Avril's voice, and the mixing doesn't exactly help - but I've always enjoyed it. Also, for the longest time I thought it was Pink singing during the bridge...:rip: anyways, I know @MusicLoverDude will be giving you more than a few points for this and I suspect that was the intention! I will as well.

Hannah Diamond - Affirmations

Cute, I suppose. I'm not sure I'd ever play this again though...for pleasure at least.

Hiatus Kaiyote - Molasses

I had to go look up the lyrics to make sure I wasn't hearing "My nuts...my nuts...my nuts" in the intro :bibliahh: uh...there were some moments there but this was overall unsettling. Props for creativity, I think it'll be a hard sell.

Anz, George Riley - You Could Be 

The instrumental goes OFF. What a throwback, love it. Now that's a great choice and I'm looking forward to how this scores.

Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi

The way the first minute or so goes from a nice relaxing dream to sleep paralysis demons with a quickness :suburban:

Muffy Crosswire Arthur Meme, Arthur Cartoon, Arthur Tv Show, The Office Nbc, Guy Fox, Snape ...

MLD's Critiques - Finale Edition

Madonna - Swim: I didn't realize she wasn't banned yet. Well, I remember enjoying this when I gave Ray of Light a chance. It feels so atmospheric and I could definitely see myself listening to this while watching the ocean at the Redondo Beach Pier. Definitely will be scoring high with me!

Muffy crosswire is nothing but a shady queen! | Lipstick Alley

Avril Lavigne - Push - I definitely feel pandered to here :dies: some people are only here for cvnty tracks from Chrissy Chlapecka or alternative R&B from Rochelle Jordan and can't handle a good adult contemporary track from Miss Lavigne. Their loss. This is one of the best songs on Goodbye Lullaby, an album that is underrated and was Avril's best attempt at adapting to the change of the music landscape at that time. I rank that album #5 just behind Love Sux, and I'm glad you had the courage to send something outside of her first three albums. This is, with no surprise, a contender for my #1. 

Muffy Crosswire/Gallery | Heroes Wiki | Fandom

Hannah Diamond - Affirmations - Ok, this was really cute. I like the electronic production. Her delivery gets lost in the background though. Still, I enjoyed it. 

Image - Swim Meet 2.JPG | Arthur Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Molasses - She sounds fine but this offers me nothing. I don't see myself revisiting this. 

Babyface, Doechii - Girls Night Out

I found myself really enjoying this and actually went back and played it again.

Catchy, fun, slick. Doechii has something special and can definitely deliver in both mediums. I haven't heard much from her before this and it makes me intrigued to check out some of her other songs.

I know the Crosswires are loaded and live in a huge mansion, but was anyone else impressed Muffy ...

HYRA - Seventh Heaven

better than the previous two songs. I was in the same group as the other song sent by her this season, so this is 2 for 2 on her. I definitely could see myself using this on the Instagram story for the close friends story lifting up all the dudes that workout. :alexz:

Muffy Crosswire (Adult) Voice - Arthur (TV Show) - Behind The Voice Actors

Anz, George Riley - You Could Be - It's cute.  

A Definitive Ranking of the Best PBS Kids Shows | For the Kids | Pbs kids, Kids shows, Magic ...

PiRi PiRi - this went from sounding like a generic alternative R&B song to sounding like a garbage ROSALIA track. Vomitrocious! 

Arthur | Muffy's Opera | PBS

Love Villain - If the All That theme song was a k-pop song, you'd get this. Cute though.

Tori Kelly - shelter

It's been a while since I heard a Tori Kelly song and I'm not upset with this. I liked it a lot more on a second listen :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.