๐ŸŽ ATRL's Song Contest ๐ŸŽ The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Here?

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

ย 

please listen and rank the top 10 songs from the playlist!

ย 

@Armani?ย @Auburnย @electrahardย @Fruityย @gardendreamsย @Kelpย @Not Like The Moviesย @Post Maloneย @Tom Vercettiย @Ttoki

ย 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ย 

Entries

SPOTIFY

Spoiler

Cyndee with a C - Don't We Always

Toni Braxton - Gimme Some

The Beaches - Blame Brett

The Marรญas - Run Your Mouth

Kenia OS - Ojo X Ojo

Snoh Aalegra - Find Someone Like You

Normani - Lights On

Gavin Turek - PRESSURE

Blondshell - Cartoon Earthquake

Shay Lia - ROMEO & JULIESHA

Alina Baraz - Alone With You

Amber Mark - Most Men

Kelsea Ballerini - SUBJECT TO CHANGE

FKA twigs - ride the dragon

Lizzy McAlpine - orange show speedway

Grimes - Pin

Normani - All Yours

Justin Bieber - I'll Show You

Phantogram - You Don't Get Me High Anymore

Elle Varner - Refill

ย 

please submit your rankedย Top 10 choices from all of these songs. DO NOT include your own song in the rankings. Your #1 will get the most points, your #10 will get the least, the rest will get nothing. The deadline for this is 9am EDT on Thursday 20th of June, but this is negotiable if need be!

ย 

PLEASE KEEP EVERYTHING IN THE SAME PM IF YOU SEND ON ATRL x

ย 

ย and in max's word...

ย 

Please post each critique of each songย individually. I want ratings. I want attention. I am more willing to rig this game for you if you give me what I so desperately crave. Thanks all x

ย 

mhiya.thumb.gif.c11c29dceb3f0b3680351b71

EVERYONE MUSTย POST YOUR CRITIQUES

SINCE MANY PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT SOMEONE NEVER POSTED THEIR CRITIQUES SO PLEASE DO x

FAILING TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN -5 POINTS FROM YOUR ENTRY MWAH

ย 

yTGWiK8.gif

Cyndee with a C - Don't We Always
A pleasant way to start the playlist. I lowkey thought of sending Joni Mitchell for blondes this round too. Glad to see Ms. Joni still showing up on this playlist in some manner. points points points!ย 
ย 

Toni Braxton - Gimme Some
Ohhh I'm feeling pandered with this one. I love Toni and this summery bop. As NTLM would say, big points!ย 
ย 

The Beaches - Blame Brett
I always enjoy a little pop rock moment! This one was fun and upbeat. A strong start so far. points me think
ย 

The Marรญas - Run Your Mouth
Another song I know and love! The beat and vibes are totally there. big points!ย 
ย 

Kenia OS - Ojo X Ojo
Wait this kinda gives a similar vibe to Run Your Mouth, but in Spanish. Kinda a smash. big major points.
ย 

Snoh Aalegra - Find Someone Like You
Okay a little sonicallly different than the first songs. I think she sounds very pretty but this isn't exactly for me. The choir type sound at the end always reminds me of church.ย 
ย 

Normani - Lights On
This song was a slightly r&b fill'ery for me.
ย 

Gavin Turek - PRESSURE
Gavin Turek exactlyyyyyy. I love Gavin and this song was a good vibe and energy. big points big points major points.
ย 

Blondshell - Cartoon Earthquake
Oh blonde white women in rock is such an aesthetic fr. This is cute a little moodier than the other one.ย 
ย 

Shay Lia - ROMEO & JULIESHA
Oh I'm moving Shay Lia. Bouncey and fun. Lemme add to my little kaytranada themed playlist. large points for sure.ย 
ย 

Alina Baraz - Alone With You
Alina's last entry did really well with me. I thought she fit the midnight theme super well. Without that theme in the midst I kinda think this is ok? There's that punchy beat that keeps happening and it kinda startles me.ย 
ย 

Amber Mark - Most Men
Looking at the ban list of songs, it seems like most of the better songs were sent from this album. This isn't bad but not I think there's a lot of competition.ย 
ย 

Kelsea Ballerini - SUBJECT TO CHANGE
This was fairly cute but I think there's a lot of competition.ย 
ย 

FKA twigs - ride the dragon
Twigs and I were born on the same day. Fellow Capricorn girlies unite, ten thousand percent. points? maybe big points!!!!
ย 

Lizzy McAlpine - orange show speedway
Okay side plot but my mom, dad and I moved away from most of my cousins and family when I was younger. He's 9 years younger than me and recently just followed me on Instagram. He posted his Spotify year-end and Lizzy was his #1 artist. Which I thought was kinda strange since his other top artists were kinda masc. I thought about listening to Lizzy to reconnect with him. Though Lizzy isn't in my wheel house, maybe she'll reconnect us together. I think if my cousin was playing this game he would have given major large points.ย 
ย 

Grimes - Pin
I was going to say this entire story with this guy this reminded me of, but nvm. The song was alright but it isn't something I would seek to relisten.ย 
ย 

Normani - All Yours
Yeah the superior Normani entry, lovely song. I thought almost 20 rounds later we wouldn't be running to send a song.ย 

Justin Bieber - I'll Show You
This was cute! Honestly, kinda one of the better songs in the second half.
ย 

Phantogram - You Don't Get Me High Anymore
Oh this song took me on a little journey. It was a bit too much going for me. I do think it was an interesting listen, so thank you.
ย 

Elle Varner - Refill
Umm yeah, I'm glad it ended. The instrumental is throwing me off.

Don't We Always - I like the breezy feeling of the instrumental. Not sure about the way she sings though but cute.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.