🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 11: 20th Century... What (pg.418)

thecptz

Kim - Tkay Maidza ft. Baby Tate

Β 

oh we endin with a bop

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Seffers

• Kelp

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

ABRA, Tommy Genesis - BIG BOI: I think I need some time with this one. It sounds a bit one-note for meΒ 

Doja Cat, Eve - Tonight: A good song that deserved to be on the standard edition of Planet Her me thinksΒ :clack:

Flyana Boss - You Wish: Love the song, hated the Tiktok trend LOL
Β 

Queen Latifah, Monie Love - Ladies First: I really like this. The chorus is already stuck in my head oooooOOOoooo ladies first ladies first

Gavlyn, DJ Hoppa, Vel Nine, Reverie - Looking Back: I think it's an okay song but a bit lengthy. I was bored for the last 90 seconds tbh

Doechii, JT - Alter Ego: This is giving what Azealia tried and failed to give the last few years, no wonder she attempted to drag Doechii on InstagramΒ :suburban:

Dreezy, Kash Doll - Chanel Slides: This was alright. Not my favourite of this round but not bad either.

BOUNTY & COCOA - HEB AB: I really like how upbeat this is, makes me wanna shake my stiff assΒ :gaycatina1:

M.I.A., Missy Elliott, NAS - Bad Girls - N.A.R.S. Remix: I like the original version more but this still is a banger

R3D

GKu0omNboAAeG8r?format=jpg&name=large

Β 

Baby Tate - Mean Girl (feat. Queen Kay & Asian Doll) - some (alot) of the lyrics are quite cringy but i'm still bopping!

BABYMONSTER - Like That - what a mega bop, love it.

Azealia Banks - Neptune (feat. Shystie) - the feature kinda ate, a shame about azealia. atleast i can enjoy a nicki drag from her every now and then.

Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker (feat. Da Brat & Missy Elliott) - hmmm. i mean it's okay? i'ts chill and all but it's not hitting hitting. the raps were the best parts.

BeyoncΓ© - MY POWER (with Nija, Busiswa, Yemi Alade, Tierra Whack, Moonchild Sanelly and DJ Lag) - never heard this one before and omg it's so gooood, love it!!

City Girls - Twerkulator - it's pretty good but i'm a JT hater so we'll see if it will get points!

Bree Runway - GUCCI (feat. Maliibu Miitch) - this didn't leave much of an impact on me tbh.

Shygirl - Nike (feat. DETO BLACK) - this was rly good! loved the feat ^^

Baby Tate - I Am (feat. Flo Milli) - fun bop!

Charli XCX - I Got It (feat. Brooke Candy, CupcakKe and Pabllo Vittar) - love miss xcx but this has never been a fave of mine. it's alot and quite annoying.

Megan Thee Stallion - Budget (feat. Latto) - yesss, love this album and this song is so good <3 meg & latto are <333

Doechii - Swamp ******* (with Rico Nasty) - hmm, it's okay but idk if i'd go back to it.

Flyana Boss - Fondue - not the best, not the worst. pretty good!

Β 

GROUP C

Β 

The Go! Team - Apollo Throwdown

Β 

loud and annoying instrumental / terrible mixing / no replay value / aged / rap parts don't fit the instrumental

GROUP C

Β 

Sexyy Red & Sukihana - Hood Rats

Β 

not terrible but still mid / love the pound town reference / she says she wants to suck joe biden on one of the verses girl wtf / probably won't be on the bottom

GROUP C

Β 

Megan Thee Stallion & Rico Nasty - Scary

Β 

first bop of the group so far / loved the spooky instrumental / might not have too much replay value

The Go Team - Apollo Throwdown

Cute! Feels like a sugar rush, a bop

MEAN GIRL - BABY TATE
Β 

It's okayy but Group D is stacked buddy, good luckΒ 

Β 

anigif_sub-buzz-10279-1605583279-2.gif

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

GROUPΒ C

Β 

Rico Nasty & Flo Milli - Money

Β 

this was a mega bop omg / enjoyed everything about it but the chorus might age quicklyΒ 

Sexxy Red & Sukihana - Hood Rats

Lol the whiplash between the first song and this. This isn't really for me, I can see the appeal though

Edited by sweetblindness
  • Haha 1

Megan Thee Stallion, Rico Nasty - Scary

A banger!! Great beat and great performances from both

GROUPΒ C

Β 

ABRA & Tommy Genesis - BIG BOI

Β 

this is terrible / it has so many empty parts and that would've been okay if instrumental gave us something to listen to but the instrumental is mid too? / the delivery from tommy genesis is incredibly boring / mega cringe lyrics

Rico Nasty, Flo Milli - Money

Omg another banger, probably my fav so far. Goes mega hard

GROUPΒ C

Β 

Doja Cat & Eve - Tonight

Β 

there are 0 rapping in this song / instrumental gets boring quickly it's just a loop / i can see why this was a deluxe track / i'll probably rank it good despite my lashing

GROUPΒ C

Β 

Flyana Boss - You Wish

Β 

you wish you won this round

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.