🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 21: The Perfect Meal (pg.668)

thecptz

GROUP B

Borgore, Cupcakke & Chase Icon - Abracadabra 

Chase is queenie but this bored the hell out of me.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

GROUP B

BIA & Sevyn Streeter - Big Deal 

BIA is lowkey terrible but this was somehow pleasing.

GROUP B 

Princess Nokia & Baby Tate - Boys are From Mars

QUEEN TATE!!!!! This was such a fun and light listen omg loved it. Added to my playlist!

GROUP B

Charli XCX & Cupcakke - Lipgloss

that was a classic… that was a classic… 

GROUP B

Eve, Da Brat & Trina - Gangsta *******

Reaaaaaaally great! You took a risk in sending old school rap and in my opinion it paid off - very cool entry.

Kali Uchis, JT & El Alfa - Muñekita 

this was my SOTY last year! 

back to work 😭 I'll continue later 

COBRAH - Good PusS (Remix) [feat. CupcakKe]: I like the original song, Cupcakke doesn't improve it or ruin it to me

Tkay Maidza - Don't Call Again (feat. Kari Faux): I prefer her hard-hitting songs like Shook or Awake but I like this one as well

Calvin Harris - Woman Of The Year (with Stefflon Don, Chlöe & Coi Leray): I never bothered with this album because I didn't care for Vol. I, this is a bit flavorless but not terrible ig

City Girls - Job: one of them has such an annoying voice, but this song is still pretty fun

Borgore - ABRACADABRA (feat. cupcakKe & Chase Icon): it was an interesting listen, maybe a bit disjointed at times

BIA - BIG DEAL (feat. Sevyn Streeter): definitely thought it was fun, I liked the beat

Princess Nokia - Boys Are From Mars (feat. Yung Baby Tate): the hook is really irritating

Charli XCX - Lipgloss (feat. CupcakKe): a stretch for this round but sure we'll allow it, one of Charli's best

Eve - Gangsta ******* (feat. Da Brat & Trina): not bad at all but it dragged for too long, it needed a switch up or something

Kali Uchis - Muñekita (with El Alfa & JT): hated the guy's voice, wasn't really living for the rest either

Queen Latifah - Cell Block Tango (feat. Lil' Kim & Macy Gray): never watched this movie but I enjoyed this song

Rebecca Zamolo - Among Us in Real Life: Well, I'm really glad you're in my group

Brooke Candy - XXXTC (feat. Charli XCX & Maliibu Miitch): I expected this to be trashier and more fun considering the artists

ELECTRAHARDalytics - Group A

Puthti - i dont feel strongly about it at all, wish i could be more constructive but its just like noise to me. not that its bad noise but its not good either

***** Duh ft BIA (remix) - I liked this! It was very fun and i could tell it was a BIA song before I saw who was featured.

LMK remix - that first verse was whack asf LOL. Oh cupcakke saved this song but we expected this to happen, but yeah the other verses were just terrible wow

Be Somebody - oh this song eats, I immediately added to my library. Tkay has a classic flow, and EO's production is so modern it just works really well

Hey Mami - this is what the kali poster was trying to project that she was doing LOL. on another note this song is rly fun!

Trampoline - well missy is going to take it every single time!!!!! bia served. doechii amazing

Do It - this mixing for this song is so terrible like why did they alter the original song's clean production for these soundcloud quality verses lmao... the fact that Latto's verse is the standout says a lot :/

Love Of My Life Worldwide - it has that classic sound which I like, but Erykah is like whispering im straining my ears!! Oh love Queen Latifah's verse.

Ain't **** - :hippo: :ducky::wave2: trina ATE

Edited by electrahard

• ATRL Moderator

Group D

I Got It - this song makes me hate the British 

Like That - I have fatigue from last round

Mean Girl - I was not ready for the penis line and almost died while bench pressing but I’m stanning

Heartbreaker - it’s cute but kinda mid

Neptune - Shystie said rigga morris and I giggled

Twerkulator - a classic I love it

Nike - the original is top 5 Shygirl songs ever, the feature doesn’t add much but will still get high points from me 

I Am - slaying I live for this

My Power - it’s fine I guess

Fondue - I didn’t know they had any other songs other than You Wish and I understand why I thought that now

Swamp Bitches - I got small tits and two nips will get points from me 

Budget - Megan will always get points from me but Latto will knock it down a spot or two

GUCCI - Kreayshawn outsold

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

Group A flopping wow eliminate them all

Funky Fresh Dressed - Missy is always going to be amazing sorry, like amazing vocals amazing verse amazing production, also I loved ms jades verse

DAYDREAMER - well.. theres room for everybody!

shocked GIF by RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6

No One Does it Better - this song is a fun bop with that classic sound and production

Kim - I personally love this song so it will be placed accordingly

Sassy Told You So GIF

Group C:

The Go! Team - Apollo Throwdown

This one just isn't for me sorry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.