JoJo Siwa - "Choose Your Fighter"

XXI.

Edited by Nefertiti0

16 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Why the hell is she playing Emeline's version live pretending it's her? She's literally insane :skull: 

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Why the hell is she playing Emeline's version live pretending it's her? She's literally insane :skull: 

every song on her album will have different vocal

Jojo is a disgusting fraud.

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

plot twist : shes not lmao

having now listened to the studio version of jojo, and emelines original demo , i can tell u jojo rerecorded the whole song (w/ a few tiny lyric changes and new adlibs) and thats what shes playing, so this whole outrage is literally for nothing :bibliahh:

she didnt steal the song , she was given it , and she isnt playeng emelines version either. all this nonsense (this isnt aimed at u cutie <3) probably cuz the girl is mad the song she sold went to jojo siwa of all people :bibliahh:

that said , emeline's ver is still better lmao :flame:

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

every song on her album will have different vocal

unsurprisingly this is called Balance Baby , issa bop but she needs to rewrite and rerecord that awful 2nd verse thou

she has a surprisingly big number of great songs in the works (including one where sings about "grinding her bean" :redface:) but i think theyd all be better sung by actually good singers lmao

4 hours ago, s1974181 said:

plot twist : shes not lmao

having now listened to the studio version of jojo, and emelines original demo , i can tell u jojo rerecorded the whole song (w/ a few tiny lyric changes and new adlibs) and thats what shes playing, so this whole outrage is literally for nothing :bibliahh:

she didnt steal the song , she was given it , and she isnt playeng emelines version either. all this nonsense (this isnt aimed at u cutie <3) probably cuz the girl is mad the song she sold went to jojo siwa of all people :bibliahh:

that said , emeline's ver is still better lmao :flame:

unsurprisingly this is called Balance Baby , issa bop but she needs to rewrite and rerecord that awful 2nd verse thou

she has a surprisingly big number of great songs in the works (including one where sings about "grinding her bean" :redface:) but i think theyd all be better sung by actually good singers lmao

Have you heard the album? I don't know how I feel about most of the leaks she's given, but I do like the one Meghan Trainor wrote, Guilty Pleasure. Supposedly the next single I heard from the podcast they did together. 

On 4/15/2024 at 10:10 PM, Proseductice said:

Have you heard the album? I don't know how I feel about most of the leaks she's given, but I do like the one Meghan Trainor wrote, Guilty Pleasure. Supposedly the next single I heard from the podcast they did together. 

i havent heard "the album" and i couldnt tell u the tracklist but i have probably heard every song that will be on if it that makes sense ^^

guilty pleasure is cute,kinda gives me kidz bop'd turn off the light vibes (and they recently reworked the bridge to be much better) (she also did another track for her which is a fun house bop)

choose your fighter is probably the best song for me, but i cant lie there are actually some other good tracks haha (synth, techno, house, a lesbian revenge anthem, a fun track that gives me TFM vibes etc)

• Thanks 1

this time she's getting ahead of the original artist posting their version to streaming by just using their vocals on her version - smart!

also, the ava print

• 2 weeks later...

L worded, both Jojo's and Emeline's version

Emeline's version is brilliant :jonny: The chorus is humongous 

Posted (edited)

Her studio version :rip: That is absolutely not her singing - I'm gagged. She is auto-tuned and heavily layered with the original singer's voice. 

I'm not mad at it though. I kinda love how when she performs live the mic is literally a prop and everywhere but near her mouth. It's so camp.

On 4/15/2024 at 12:58 PM, s1974181 said:

having now listened to the studio version of jojo, and emelines original demo , i can tell u jojo rerecorded the whole song (w/ a few tiny lyric changes and new adlibs)

Edited by XXI.

22 minutes ago, XXI. said:

Her studio version :rip: That is absolutely not her singing - I'm gagged. She is auto-tuned and heavily layered with the original singer's voice. 

I'm not mad at it though. I kinda love how when she performs live the mic is literally a prop and everywhere but near her mouth. It's so camp.

just cause shes a terrible singer and needs heavily tuning doesnt mean its not her vocals and singing lol ? also ud be able to tell the whole song was layered coz there are different lyrics between them (and some sung in a difference way) and it would sound off ?

even just listening to the different way lover is sung in the chorus should be an obvious giveaway theyre different lols ?

anywa i dont keep up on leaks but if u cant obviously tell its her , especially in the verses , then u r listening to an old version or demo so maybe check that , she started recording this since 2022 

the proper one should be out within the next couple of wks i think :p

Everything about that girl seems like it can be downloaded via in app purchases. 

Not every song so far l wording.   :deadbanana4:

I actually really dig this, even her version. :deadbanana: 

i like Emeline's version but damn Jojo's singing is really rough. it doesn't help that both these songs have original versions that we can listen to, but it's clear that she has zero intuition of how to use her voice. and the material is not suiting her at all. even a casual audience won't be able to connect with these songs, at best you could hear them play in the background and not notice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.