JoJo Siwa - "Choose Your Fighter"

XXI.

Wait... why does this one actually sound good? :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

maybe she'll be the New Madonna after all

• Haha 1

This sounds nothing like her but I'm bopping

Reminds me of Dancing With Our Hands Tied.

She is so entering her reputation era. :clap3:

1 minute ago, wehavetostan said:

maybe she'll be the New Madonna after all

Ava Max's Choose Your Fighter found dead in a ditch somewhere

Jojo-Siwa-02-iheart-music-awards-2024-bi

she still has the same upbeat/goofy personality she's known for in that tiktok which is why people will never take this image rebrand seriously :rip:

Who is that on the track, cuz that's not Ms. Siwa

:clack:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Who is that on the track, cuz that's not Ms. Siwa

:clack:

Right? I'm hearing Sigrid in the chorus :rip: 

pretty sure that first chunk of the snippet is not Jojo Siwa

30 minutes ago, Saint James said:

pretty sure that first chunk of the snippet is not Jojo Siwa

I think it's her, but just heavily auto tuned. Because even Karma doesn't sound like her.

Interesting... I think I like the sound of this more than Karma

Fatou-Blackswan.thumb.gif.29325684f8d0de1bebd2691935e55a93.gif

It's her, she accidentally leaked her singing it in the recording studio over the summer on her instagram story and deleted it in 30 minutes. They've processed her vocals a lot though. 

Interesting final product.

the first thing i noticed about that karma song is just how much they have produced and processed her voice, singing them live is going to be a nightmare for her :rip:

Oh bich the producers worked hard on her voice in post production 

Working Jim Carrey GIF

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

1 hour ago, XXI. said:

I think it's her, but just heavily auto tuned. Because even Karma doesn't sound like her.

it does to me. i understand her voice is heavily processed but it's rare for production to be so transformative- the singing itself is different here, it's the breathy banany avocady accent that i don't hear in Karma or the chorus of that other song. so im confused.

i hate that i know this lmao but yes it is her and its called Choose Your Fighter (predates the ava song with the same name so just a coincidence) , she been working on a lotta songs (havent listened so idk if theyre good lol)

37 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

i hate that i know this lmao but yes it is her and its called Choose Your Fighter (predates the ava song with the same name so just a coincidence) , she been working on a lotta songs (havent listened so idk if theyre good lol)

The fact that they chose Karma when they have this auto tuned bop

5 minutes ago, XXI. said:

Another snippet - might be the next single:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRTXxnd5/

I wish… She was on Meghan Trainor's podcast, and confirmed Meghan wrote her second single "Guilty Pleasure"

https://www.instagram.com/stories/roccosweho/3339227738043020358?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MW1vbDBkb296cDh1ZA==

On 4/3/2024 at 2:23 PM, Saint James said:

it does to me. i understand her voice is heavily processed but it's rare for production to be so transformative- the singing itself is different here, it's the breathy banany avocady accent that i don't hear in Karma or the chorus of that other song. so im confused.

This girl on TikTok is claiming her best friend wrote the song and is singing it and Jojo is just lip syncing 💀So you could be right lol

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRT4YGJ8/

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, XXI. said:

This girl on TikTok is claiming her best friend wrote the song and is singing it and Jojo is just lip syncing 💀So you could be right lol

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRT4YGJ8/

Well, I found the video and it's the same song but the vocals are different

48 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

HELP :rip:

The vocals in the chorus are the exact same

12 hours ago, Proseductice said:

I wish… She was on Meghan Trainor's podcast, and confirmed Meghan wrote her second single "Guilty Pleasure"

https://www.instagram.com/stories/roccosweho/3339227738043020358?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MW1vbDBkb296cDh1ZA==

choose your fighter is better she should change her mind, this one is kinda giving kim petras' turn off the light kidz bop version thou lmao

4 hours ago, Supervillain said:

well yep these chorus vocals are the ones in the latest studio version i heard of jojos :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:mess (i think jojo may be singing over them a bit but cant quite tell)

the verses are jojo thou

i just listened to this song out of curiosity and the way its a huge smash wtf :WAP:never imagined i would be posting about jojo siwa or  loving a jojo siwa song but this is stuck in my head, needed to be longer than just over 2 mins and have a bridge thou

Spoiler

time to go listen to what else she has been cooking up... 👀

Edited by s1974181

and she chose the late-00s / early-10s trashy EDM inspired Karma as her debut single :deadbanana:

Not her first two debut singles being old songs they stole off the internet :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.