J.Lo rebrands entire tour after show cancellations

ZIVERT

At this rate, she'll also need to rebrand her whole persona to run away from the feds

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tudors

• Miichael

• gettsleazy

• A.R.L

That's too little, too late. I actually like a lot of her music, and she's a fantastic performer, but she should have definitely came back much stronger than she did if she wanted to actually tour with her newly released album.

3 hours ago, Miichael said:

This hate train for her right now is so forced and is kinda giving the same ageism that Madonna got when she dared to not disappear into thin air after the age of 50

Not coming for Jenny, but is not ageism

I haven't even seen a joke about her age online tbh

People are coming for her for decades of being nasty to services workers and her constant Bronx unnecessary content has everyone is tired.

She's a major Diva and people don't like Diva's in the 2020s

She kinda resembles everything wrong with out of touch celebrity culture and the hate that people had on the Kardashians has kinda shifted towards Jlo in the last year.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, LadyDiana said:

Hate train is just funny at this point... ya'll acting like Jenny didn't start her string of flop singles back in 2005 with get right. She is beautiful, she is talented dancer, entertaining actress and a celebrity. Karma is a ***** and usually strikes just after christmas

I'm not too well versed in J Lo's career, but didn't she continue to have hits in the 2010s, after she joined American Idol and started working with Pitbull?

3 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

I hope the rebranding is helpful and that her team can resolve those "logistical issues". @Yudelkis :heart:

Since everybody knows that Shakira is homophobic, all the latino gays are coming to the Tour. :heart:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

From 0% sold out to 70 %. 

:clap3: @Mokichi

my career is over… now 

• Thumbs Down 1

She had so much endless goodwill post her Super Bowl halftime show/the Hustlers awards season. It's wild seeing her be this relentless target and punching bag just 4 years later, post Bennifer 2.0

She's just needs to focus on starring in films for the foreseeable. She had great success with The Mother on Netflix. Lean fully into her acting career, and not give social media and the press anymore of her personal life (unfortunately)

• Like 1

I like to meme on her online, but I don't actually have any dislike for her. It is sad to see the impact it seems to be having in the real world.

I do think a lot of her music is quite boring, though, which is a shame because she is a great performer. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

Since everybody knows that Shakira is homophobic, all the latino gays are coming to the Tour. :heart:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

From 0% sold out to 70 %. 

:clap3: @Mokichi

Not the 7 cancelled shows :heart:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, zach said:

The tour is 70% sold out and starts in June and they STILL pushing this dumb ass narrative. Whoever is paying them is paying them good!

The more likely reason they rebranded the tour is because she simply doesn't have enough time to come up with new numbers for the show as she's literally filming a movie right now…

There are PLENTY of tours that support flop albums that have done just fine.

But whatever. Enjoy your little laughs and hehes or whatever about a tour that WILL be sold out at the end of the day.

It's 70% sold out and it doesn't kick off until almost 3 months from now.

This is definitely a smear campaign.

Tired Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Not the 7 cancelled shows :heart:

That's ok since Raleigh and Cleveland are cities where Americans hate emasculinity the most.

We want GAYS to LET'S GET LOUD in a safely sold out concert from Miami to Toronto. :heart:

giphy.gif

This is me … up and down the block

Why are we still posting Variety articles, they clearly hate her and don't verify their sources :biblio:

Time will be the ultimate truth teller, she already sold out 70% of the tour and there are still 3 months her, get your delusionnal kiis I guess!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Benji124 said:

I'm not too well versed in J Lo's career, but didn't she continue to have hits in the 2010s, after she joined American Idol and started working with Pitbull?

Yes:

- On The Floor

- I'm Into You

- Papi

- Dance Again

- Follow The Leader

- Adrenalina 

- We Are One

- Booty

- Try Me

- Ain't Your Mama

- El Anillo

Were all hits or moderate ones at least 

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

If it is really 70% sold out and three months away, she'll be fine.

• Like 1

They think they're dragging her but honestly all they're doing is promoting her tour for free and quite frankly selling it because casual fans will want a greatest hits tour from her rather than a tour centred around an album or movie they might not have heard/seen. 

Someone there definitely has it out for her though..

3 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

She had so much endless goodwill post her Super Bowl halftime show/the Hustlers awards season. It's wild seeing her be this relentless target and punching bag just 4 years later, post Bennifer 2.0

She's just needs to focus on starring in films for the foreseeable. She had great success with The Mother on Netflix. Lean fully into her acting career, and not give social media and the press anymore of her personal life (unfortunately)

This confuses me too. I would also think it is probably for the best of her career for her to focus on her film career going forward. Both film and music fans dislike her, but it does seem music fans bandwagon hate her more.

• Like 1

This is me …. I just bought tickets because they were $40 

Variety is starting to look embarrassingly unprofessional with all of these articles to garner negative attention towards J.Lo. 

• Thanks 3

barbiegrande
9 hours ago, Miichael said:

This hate train for her right now is so forced and is kinda giving the same ageism that Madonna got when she dared to not disappear into thin air after the age of 50

No one has a problem with J.Lo when she sticks to her cute rom coms and businesses. But her movie/album were a mistake because nobody cares about J Lo as a music artist. She was the Selena Gomez of her time. 

Idk why she let her snub for Hustlers get to her because she could have built off that and tried more prestige work, instead of straight to Netflix action films

Edited by barbiegrande

9 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

This is me... please come

:deadbanana4:

Dr. Alexander

Anyway, I don't understand how she went from a sold-out tour in 2019, doing multiple dates in select cities to straight up canceling because of poor ticket sales. "Dinero" was a cute little thing for her and it did a little something on radio too. 

Crazy. 

10 hours ago, JO1s said:

After the diddy investigation it'll be 'This is me tour from the cell block'

She truly still is "jenny from the block" :suburban:

This entire... era? or whatever you wanna call it is is gonna be even more embarrassing when she and Ben eventually break up. We're gonna get another documentary called "This is the real me" where she proclaims that she put on this entire persona only for Ben etc. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.