Beyoncé & Miley Cyrus - "II MOST WANTED"

KingB®

3 hours ago, Flanders said:

This is the type of song where I feel like a performance is what could really make it into a SMASH.

Praying she will do SNL or literally any other televised live performance of this song at some point during the year

It's unfortunate, but we know she wont

She wont even put out a visual, or even acknowledge the track lol

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Queenyoncee

• Lovett

• wish

12 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

I see this debuting at #1 tbh.

That is not happening.

12 minutes ago, Lovett said:

That is not happening.

do you foresee any of the tracks debuting #1?

after hearing the song, it does not seem necessarily to be a strong single, more like a highlight album track because of the duet.

I can see Jolene going #1 if it were pushed more instead of this

1 minute ago, Freakshowvato said:

do you foresee any of the tracks debuting #1?

after hearing the song, it does not seem necessarily to be a strong single, more like a highlight album track because of the duet.

I can see Jolene going #1 if it were pushed more instead of this

No, Future's song is way too massive atm. "TEXAS HOLD 'EM" is predicted to climb back to #2 and then "JOLENE" and "II MOST WANTED" are looking to debut top 10.

• Like 1

That one Miley stan account said we need 85k digital purchases to go #1. People commenting it's achievable if we actually tried.

Skip your $5 coffee and go buy on each platform. iTunes, Amazon, Playstore, etc.

4 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

That one Miley stan account said we need 85k digital purchases to go #1. People commenting it's achievable if we actually tried.

Skip your $5 coffee and go buy on each platform. iTunes, Amazon, Playstore, etc.

you want fans to spend over 85 thousand dollars? that's ridiculous :huh: this song will  naturally grow as more people find it.

85k is literally impossible without tons of versions etc or lead single hype.

Helping LEVII'S debut top 10 (and even BLACKBIIRD) is a much easier goal.

Miley got a producer, composer and writing credit on II MOST WANTED omg so they really wrote it together in the studio :WAP:

• Like 2

Skip your meals and go buy II Most Wanted on every platform today

200.gif?cid=a595bef3gzh55gwrsmsnjyek45yu

• Haha 6

This song is on repeat, their vocals sounds heavenly together :WAP:

• Like 1

Not my favorite track on the album but if the combined fan base power means it will go Top 5 it'd be worth a shot :clap3:

36 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Hopefully that means they're going with this song

Columbia should definitely pull the trigger and send this to radio. It had a great 2nd day hold on Spotify (better than Jolene), and the GP seems to really enjoy the chemistry between Bey and Miley. 

I'm VERY sure that radio stations would support this as a single considering both Miley and Beyonce are coming off of multi-format hits (Used to Be Young, Flowers, and Texas Hold Em). 

• Like 8

She can easily slide this over to Top 40/ Adult Contemporary while we at it... 🤷🏾‍♂️

I had a feeling I was going to like this song, at the very least, but it's definitely one of my favorites from the album. They're voices just blend so incredibly well together. It's really beautiful. I think this could be another hit from the album, truly!

This song is beautiful! Beyonce makes some very interesting vocal arrangement choices on this song which really makes me feel there is something deeper here. I can't put my finger on it yet. 

Amazing song.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.