Beyoncé & Miley Cyrus - "II MOST WANTED"

KingB®

it was the most underwhelming track when I listened to the album but it's grown on me a lot and it could def work as a single :clap3:

• Confused 1

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Queenyoncee

• Lovett

• wish

this needs to be #1 for days

Cant believe how good the album is and this song is a huuuuge moment for aging gays lol they sound so good together

This is the correct decision :clap3:

As a single - this makes but it's on the lower half of the album for me.

Hopefully a different single is serviced to top 40 lol

If you would've told someone in 2014 that Miley Cyrus would be a Grammy winning artist, working with Beyoncé, and had a monster #1 single. No one would believe you. Atrl users would've laughed in your face at the possibility. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Tropez said:

If you would've told someone in 2014 that Miley Cyrus would be a Grammy winning artist, working with Beyoncé, and had a monster #1 single. No one would believe you. Atrl users would've laughed in your face at the possibility. 

They would have laughed even harder in 2015-17

Just now, Tropez said:

Well ATRL is always so wrong, so it kinda tracks!

Still in shock over this… it feels like a dream to see two of my childhood faves drop this unexpected collab  :jonny5:

Stunning ballad. I can definitely see this being a hit on streaming, TikTok, and HAC/AC/Country radio. Looking forward to seeing the debut numbers.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Like said, ATRL is usually wrong when it comes to this stuff. Now Miley can laugh in their face. Growth. We love to see it

This collaboration is truly one of a kind, it's not just Bey & Miley having an verse here & there, both ladies gorgeous vocals are throughout the ENTIRE track, this is how an collaboration should be done :clap3:

• Like 7

The right decision. A stunning ballad by two talented vocalists that deserves to be heard everywhere. :clap3:

I understand people saying "I love Most Wanted, but there are other songs more suited to be a single!", but I need y'all to trust the process.

A Miley x Beyoncé collab is something most people never expected to happen, so that interest in hearing how their voices sound together will attract people to listen to the song. Columbia is probably just making sure they get the news out there to the GP as much as they can. It's #1 on TTH as we speak.

For now, there's nothing to makes us believe this more than a promo single to assist the album release week. Once the song does what it needs to do, I'm sure other strong songs from the album will arise as well.

• Like 6

Wow, just wow!!!

5 minutes ago, Yog said:

Wow, just wow!!!

She probably though it would come around 2020 but then the pandemic happened and Bey switched the order of the acts. 

10 minutes ago, BnPac said:

She probably though it would come around 2020 but then the pandemic happened and Bey switched the order of the acts. 

I just read CC was supposed to be Act 1 before plans got changed so that does make sense 

• Like 1

I literally still cannot process that this thread even exists. 

And the song being a literal masterpiece too. 

My girls.

Britney Spears Crying GIF

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Yes payola :clap3:

1 hour ago, Motivation93 said:

Does this low key sample or interpolate landslide ?? 

yes it does. I think its the chord progression 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, channelbangerz said:

I literally still cannot process that this thread even exists. 

And the song being a literal masterpiece too. 

My girls.

We really WON

• Like 3

Screaming at the mad Tina fan, does he take a break :bibliahh:

Its a really cute collab 

• Haha 5

Makes sense as a single! Hopefully they'll service it to pop and AC / HAC too. 

Only Beyoncé to get the nasty Pitchfork to say something nice about Miley. :clap3:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.