Beyoncé & Miley Cyrus - "II MOST WANTED"

KingB®

I feel like the streams of this song could raise tomorrow on Spotify. If it can keep rising during the whole week that would be amazing already.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Queenyoncee

• Lovett

• wish

Just now, Negiiiii said:

It's ok if it doesn't debut at #1 tbh. We just need to be focused on getting that song more and more popular ago that radio pushes it, we keep streaming it and Columbia pushes it. They already put it on Spotify's biggest playlist at #1 so they must believe on the song's potential.

I didn't say it would be a failure if it didnt

i just generally wanted to know  what would it take for this song to be #1 or is future just too strong right now? 

Miley was the least artist I'd imagined in this project. But I love her and I'm so happy that Bey asked her to be part of this. The song is on repeat for me

9 minutes ago, Easymoney said:

I didn't say it would be a failure if it didnt

i just generally wanted to know  what would it take for this song to be #1 or is future just too strong right now? 

Oh my Bad! 

if I'm not wrong, Metro x Future is VERY VERY strong. The only thing that would them THAT much would be a performance / music video which is impossible. However, I don't know Miley's fanbase power so… !? 

Edited by Negiiiii

Remember when people were dragging Miley when it was announced :deadbanana2: they sound great together 

Is it inspired by Thelma and Louise? 

This song is too far down in the album I have low expectations for a debut higher than top 10. Fan favorite songs are spread throughout the album so unless everyone focuses on this song I don't see it going #1 which pisses me off. On Reneigh we had clear focus on Alien Superstar as the next single but we could only blame Beyoncés team for not pushing it. 

Just now, Fleahive said:

This song is too far down in the album I have low expectations for a debut higher than top 10. Fan favorite songs are spread throughout the album so unless everyone focuses on this song I don't see it going #1 which pisses me off. On Reneigh we had clear focus on Alien Superstar as the next single but we could only blame Beyoncés team for not pushing it. 

The song has been out for one day, playlisting and radio need to be pushed and Columbia are the ones responsible for that

this is a song that every mom will eat up. if someone likes If I Were A Boy or Halo, they'll love this song too

it's better than both tho 

• Like 1

This should be a smash. :foxaylove3:

:gayoncecat3:

I can't :bibliahh:

• Haha 8

Best song on the album :lakitu:

• Like 1

worst song on the album 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 15

5 hours ago, Shelter said:

Remember when people were dragging Miley when it was announced :deadbanana2: they sound great together 

Is it inspired by Thelma and Louise? 

Oh, this would EAT....... Perfect timing for the VMA's.

2 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Lowkey this duet reminds me of this classic 

urgh forgot this song, it's amazing

• Like 1

hmmm this doing well on apple music is a really good sign i feel like

• Like 1

Easily Best Pop or Country Duo Performance winner at the next Grammy Awards. 

• Like 3

Making me want a country album from Miley :katie: Enough of that dated Pharell bs

2 hours ago, Pillz said:

Making me want a country album from Miley :katie: Enough of that dated Pharell bs

Endless summer vacation literally has country vibes, especially Thousand Miles. And Younger Now album has great country songs. Malibu, Week without you, Inspired! 

Edited by honestopinion

well.. it didnt rise :toofunny2:

This is the type of song where I feel like a performance is what could really make it into a SMASH.

Praying she will do SNL or literally any other televised live performance of this song at some point during the year

QueenofCopyPaste

THEY NEED TO PERFORM THIS ASAPPPPPP

I see this debuting at #1 tbh.

Edit: I just listened to the song, it's not bad but not as incredible as I was anticipating. Jolene cover is better.

Edited by Freakshowvato

So how does it work guys. Do we have to wait until it gets a radio adding date to get radio updates for that song? If not, anyone knows where to find today's update? 

I'm asking because as it's the #1 on TTH, I guess that's the one they are pushing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.