The epidemic of 'Thoughts?'

Virgos Groove

I can't be the only one who noticed this. It seems like every straight person has to finish their post/tweet/whatever with "Thoughts?" nowadays. :rip:

[Thing hapenned] Thoughts?

[Movie exists] Thoughts?

[Screenshot of a tweet] Thoughts?

[Literally just a meme] Thoughts?

Sometimes it's something as simple as annoucing someone dying, and there's that ******* "Thoughts?" again. :rip:

It's like ATRL's "Why?" without the provocative sentence that comes before, which is the whole point of ending things with "Why?". :khalyan2:

TL;DR: Straight people can't internet.

As a person with no thoughts in my head I find these topics to be exclusionary. :monkey:

• Like 1

For str8s, everything must be said explicitly and literally. Without "thoughts?", they will not know what to do.

• Like 2

lowkey feeling that's a bait for "prayers"

Edited by truthteller

ending this post with 'thoughts?' was a missed opportunity

It's just an open discussion, which can be annoying sometimes.

Spoiler

Thoughts?

I think it's meant to distance yourself from the thing you've posted. Almost to say "I'm just the messenger, I don't have an opinion on this either way, but what do you guys think?"

Of course that's usually a lie since no one posts anything without reason or at least leaning one way more than the other 

Edited by glitch
  • Like 3

Everyone does that 

even though on here 

I do that

More Thots less Thoughts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.