Do you dislike Gaga, Bey and Miley?

duybeeGAshantiGA

yes we all hate them 

like beating dead horses, dislike these who peaked decade ago is no longer entertain.

3 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

People don't get my what im trying to say with this thread 😭😭😭

I don't get it?

I only like the ones who have won a GF Grammy. 

I love Beyoncé

I like Miley

I couldn't care less about the other, which is sad because being one of her biggest fans from 2010-2015 was such a fun time but then she became a literal joke of herself. Thank God Lanallah and Taymessiah came to the rescue and saved my soul from... whatever she thinks she is nowadays 

33 minutes ago, ericcartman said:

I don't get it?

I don't think the OP knew what they were trying to say or has the ability to execute it well. 

i atually adore all of the 4.

Will forever love Jennifer Aniston cuz yep i was a Friends stan like 10 years ago. Used to watch it every day. 

Love Gaga and her music 

Love Cyrus. Don't like most of her music since Flowers tho. For example i LOVE River but i hate Used To Be Young, hated this Bey feature too and can't stand Flowers. 

Will never not love her and her personality and Plastic Hearts, Bangerz, Disney days.. I just don't **** with her current Soccer Mom sound. 

Love Beyonce and i will for sure try to go to her concert if she comes to Brazil cuz she's an once in a lifetime talent, but i need to be on a specific mood to listen to some of her projects, for example Renaissance i actually only like listening to it when i'm drinking with my friends before going to a club, i can't stand listening to it while i'm working or driving... so it changes a lot. But thats personal taste, i would never say she doesn't make good music cuz she does. 

Edited by Selegend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.