Do you dislike Gaga, Bey and Miley?

duybeeGAshantiGA

joebiden21604822452.jpg

What is your opinions about these pop stars. I personally don't like them.

• Haha 2

Havent cared for Miley since she released BORE YOU as a single when GETITRIGHT was right there

Gaga: Great voice, good songwriter, decent pianist, decent actress that is improving with each role. 

Beyonce: Phenomenal performer and vocalist, great dancer.

Miley Cyrus: She seems like a fun person to hang out with.

Jennifer Aniston: Boring.

i don't dislike Gaga but i dislike what she has become :shakeno:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Gaga: great talent, seemed to be the next pop megastar that would change the game, bought into her own hype too much and tanked so she became a recluse who is doing big pharma sponsorships and promising things that never come.

Beyonce: the gold standard. She spent a few years doing basic music but took a chance on herself and her vision and has gone from strength to strength, innovating and pushing the envelope. The last true megastar.

Miley: enjoy some of her music and vocals, mostly could take her or leave her. 

Jennifer Aniston: couldn't care less

Edited by Jay07

Since around 2016 I've fallen out of love with Gaga. I'm still rooting for her but for me, she's lost it. 

Beyonce is somewhat the same for me as well, can't stand the persona she's adopted over the last decade, and music hasn't even come close to warranting the praise she's received. 

Never really cared for Miley outside of a few songs but I actually don't mind her or her music. 

People don't get my what im trying to say with this thread 😭😭😭

Dislike Gaga the other too have been pretty good musically lately

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

Neutral about Gaga. I really like Miley and Bey. 

Bey========================================> Gaga=======> Miley

Love Bey. How much she cares about her art and the work she puts in to make it as high quality as possible should be studied. She dedicates her all to it and it shows.

--

Gaga lost it all. She came out swinging, hit some of the greatest peaks and gave up when things didn't go her way in 2013. I quickly lost interest and never went back and seeing her in modern day hurts knowing she used to serve utter cuntiness for the gays. People are calling her woke now. It's sad to see.

--

Miley I used to adore, ESPECIALLY during Bangerz. She was free, happy, doing her own thing. But I stopped respecting her and following after she kept disrespecting her own art and tried to say it wasn't the real her each time. It's pathetic to give up on something because it didn't reach the goals you wanted. We don't need to talk about the hip-hop comments. That part is obvious.

Only one I generally don't see myself ever focusing on again is Gaga.

Edited by LustSpell

All legends and head and shoulders above their peers talent-wise.

Gaga and Bey are both legends and interesting artists respectfully. Miley's albums honestly all fall flat for me, the rebrand is fine but the music is honestly the most mid out of any of the MPGs. 

I love Jennifer Aniston

Miley - I know that she can occasionally serve so I would never dismiss her

Beyonce, I used to be a fan when she was RnBey but now unfortunately I find her boring and even more than that, annoying

Gaga: She bored me to death with her movies and not a fan of ASIB at all, the Gucci one was the worst! However I will always be here for Popga if she's back. But not for the Stupid love pop, more for The cure please 

I highly dislike Miley Cyrus's music. Her racially biased comments about hip-hop really bothered me, especially given how much of a culture vulture she is. One minute she's cosplaying as Lil' Kim and the next Debbie Harry. She has absolutely no musical identity, and I honestly cannot stand her.

I like Beyoncé, and I'm cool with GaGa.

Edit: Looks like user "honestopinion" didn't like my honest opinion. :coffee2:

Edited by The7thStranger
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

lol at people calling Beyoncés music boring especially seeing the people in their avatars. Beyoncé musically is probably the least boring because you never know what to expect from her anymore. 

• Thanks 1

hate jennifer aniston love the rest 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

People don't get my what im trying to say with this thread 😭😭😭

Then just be straight forward next time :zzz:

Edited by burninredhot

I don't "dislike" any of them. 

Beyonce made the most out of her talents and she is considered a legend nowadays. She also has incredible PR and creative teams behind her and seems to be really invested in creating a legacy. 

I really like Miley's voice and the way she takes chances and changes her style. She seems very resilient and has managed to create a somewhat Era defining career. 

Gaga was very, very promising and interesting from 2008-2010. She was good from 2011-2013, but she has become really bland for me. I think she had incredible potential, but she's the least interesting to me out of these three nowadays.

Beyonce and Miley: love them. streaming ii most wanted as i write this post :alexz3:

Gaga: wouldn't say i dislike her but meh i don't care

Why would i dislike the best artists of this generation aka Beyonce and Miley? Stream II Most Wanted! 

Love Beyoncé & Miley

not a fan of Gaga who hasn't dropped a quality project since 2011 :cm: 

What is Jennifer Aniston doing there? :suburban:Anyway no, they're all my faves

Love them all 3, don't know who that other woman is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.