QAnon losers want J.Lo arrested as Diddy's accomplice

Inverted

3 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Jlo was never about that life and fled after she got arrested for association. Leave Jenny alone. :deadbanana:

And let's not forget that Lipstick Alley and some Twitter nutcases STILL accuse Jennifer (and her mom) of being racist to this day because she dumped Diddy (for a half Filipino man) after Diddy got her arrested.

Her mom's face when Wendy mentions Diddy. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Your response makes it seem as if this is some obscure, unknown news. It's common knowledge that J.Lo and Diddy were a couple in the 90s and the headline isn't some big secret. There are Shakira stans on Twitter who still post that cover in comments to mock her because of their fave's actual issues with the law.

Also, the bolded part makes it seem like you agree with the QAnon weirdos. So a woman dating a man 25 years ago and then ending their relationship after he gets her arrested is something that needs to be covered up... because his crimes are her responsibility? Yikes. And let's not forget that your fave's husband's has a criminal history, but she's still associated with him.

It is some obscure news unless you keep bringing it up. Now it's front and center. Nobody on ATRL would think of blaming her for anything yet her own fans are the ones making the links to it, even if you want to switch the narrative the other way. PR 101.  

You're hell bent on making this Diddy thing about JLo and getting sympathy when it's been almost 30 years. It's something nobody wants to get close to yet you want to include Jlo. Know when to step back. The Streisand effect. 

Why share something that you know will be used to mock her? Plus if Shakira has issues with the law, how is that affecting you and JLo? To drag Shakira? Jay Z controlling the halftime show really made a dent on you all. 

As a Beyonce fan, I would never make a thread about Beyonce being attacked for being linked to Jay Z and hope she's finally getting sympathy. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Triton said:

It is some obscure news unless you keep bringing it up. Now it's front and center. Nobody on ATRL would think of blaming her for anything yet her own fans are the ones making the links to it, even if you want to switch the narrative the other way. PR 101.  

You're hell bent on making this Diddy thing about JLo and getting sympathy when it's been almost 30 years. It's something nobody wants to get close to yet you want to include Jlo. Know when to step back. The Streisand effect. 

Why share something that you know will be used to mock her? Plus if Shakira has issues with the law, how is that affecting you and JLo? To drag Shakira? Jay Z controlling the halftime show really made a dent on you all. 

As a Beyonce fan, I would never make a thread about Beyonce being attacked for being linked to Jay Z and hope she's finally getting sympathy. 

It is not obscure news, which is why her name is in multiple tweets linking her to him this week. You're just desperately clinging to that idea to push your illogical argument. And no one sane would ever blame a girlfriend from 25 years ago. The fact that you're arguing that posting a viral tweet accusing her of being associated with his crimes on ATRL is an example of the Streisand effect as if people would suddenly start linking her to his crimes is really telling. You just want to find a way to diminish Jennifer Lopez (like you always do) and we all know you're itching to agree with the QAnon losers, but you know you can't do that without looking insane. Don't stop though.

Also, your response about Shakira makes absolutely no sense. I mentioned that that Daily News cover from 1999 isn't something obscure and I've seen it used by many Shakira stans on Twitter to mock Jennifer... and you responded with "if Shakira has issues with the law, how is that affecting you and JLo"? How does this response make any sense? Does logic go out the window when you see the letters J, L and O?

No one would ever attack Beyonce for Jay Z's criminal history so that's a moot point. Their PR has completed erased that.

What's happening in here

:suburban:

• Haha 3

The Diddy lawsuit alleges that she smuggled Diddy's gun into the club that resulted in the shooting back in 1999. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Inverted said:

It is not obscure news, which is why her name is in multiple tweets linking her to him this week. You're just desperately clinging to that idea to push your illogical argument. And no one sane would ever blame a girlfriend from 25 years ago. The fact that you're arguing that posting a viral tweet accusing her of being associated with his crimes on ATRL is an example of the Streisand effect as if people would suddenly start linking her to his crimes is really telling. You just want to find a way to diminish Jennifer Lopez (like you always do) and we all know you're itching to agree with the QAnon losers, but you know you can't do that without looking insane. Don't stop though.

Also, your response about Shakira makes absolutely no sense. I mentioned that that Daily News cover from 1999 isn't something obscure and I've seen it used by many Shakira stans on Twitter to mock Jennifer... and you responded with "if Shakira has issues with the law, how is that affecting you and JLo"? How does this response make any sense? Does logic go out the window when you see the letters J, L and O?

No one would ever attack Beyonce for Jay Z's criminal history so that's a moot point. Their PR has completed erased that.

Ok girl. Continue what you're doing. Twitter needs you.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

chile you do realize that bringing up another artist is actually the worst kind of drag/clapback right? it means you cant come up with anything else so you resort to totally unrelated stuff like someone's avi. The amount of times I've seen this happen on here since posting is really funny. It's not giving what you think it's giving. 

I... really don't care. If it were anyone else in your avi I would've read it and kept scrolling but the parallels between what you commented and Taylor were uncanny

J.Lo's past in late 90s and early 2000s is so interesting. I had no idea she was arrested at some point :deadbanana2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

PooAnon is just a bunch of losers. Why do people care about what they say?

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

J.Lo's past in late 90s and early 2000s is so interesting. I had no idea she was arrested at some point :deadbanana2:

It really does. She should do a documentary about her life and early fame. 

15 hours ago, Inverted said:

You can tell they don't live in New York. :rip:

quart1.jpg

We had these growing up in Boston too. We called them "teenies." I don't get why a bunch of mouthy 20 year olds feel the need to check Jennifer for growing up in a Bronx that doesn't mirror their own experiences in 2024. It's all just misogyny tbh.

19 hours ago, Sheep said:

The whole industry and 9/10 people off the street knew about him too. There are a lot of people who looked the other way for decades. Don't like Jennifer and came in here expecting to drag her but this is moronic. 

Since when was Diddy rumored for what he was raided for? The rumor about him was that he was a homasexuah suckin and fuckin on grown men on the down low. 

3 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Since when was Diddy rumored for what he was raided for? The rumor about him was that he was a homasexuah suckin and fuckin on grown men on the down low. 

ppl been knew he was a whole creep, look at what Cassie has said 

20 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

Tik Tok has been dragging her all week for her order at the bodega in the Bronx :deadbanana4:

Ham & cheese on a roll. And a orange soda...if you know, you know.

• Haha 1

Jlo may actually get caught up in the mess.

A lady said she was shot by diddy in the face and it is alleged Jlo was the one who was holding the gun. It tied into the arrest. They lied and said a rapper named Shyne did the shooting but it was actually diddy. 

Edited by Twixters
  • Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 2:57 AM, Triton said:

Ok girl. Continue what you're doing. Twitter needs you.

Says the person who spends so much energy on a person she dislikes. Nurse!

On 3/28/2024 at 4:47 PM, The7thStranger said:

We had these growing up in Boston too. We called them "teenies." I don't get why a bunch of mouthy 20 year olds feel the need to check Jennifer for growing up in a Bronx that doesn't mirror their own experiences in 2024. It's all just misogyny tbh.

My friends and I called it grenade drinks. They were banned by the New York City government because of the sugar content. They're basically just sugar water with dye. :deadbanana2:

On 3/28/2024 at 9:39 PM, i spit on haters said:

Ham & cheese on a roll. And a orange soda...if you know, you know.

Orange drink, not orange soda. And the "if you know, you know" thing ended up being so accurate. You can't tell how out of touch these losers on TikTok are. Anyone who grew up pre-2010s knows exactly what she's talking about.

On 3/28/2024 at 9:46 PM, Twixters said:

A lady said she was shot by diddy in the face and it is alleged Jlo was the one who was holding the gun. It tied into the arrest. They lied and said a rapper named Shyne did the shooting but it was actually diddy. 

The lady never said that. Lil Rod said that, the reporter read it to her and she said "if that happened, the case needs to be reopened."

17 hours ago, Inverted said:

Says the person who spends so much energy on a person she dislikes. Nurse!

My friends and I called it grenade drinks. They were banned by the New York City government because of the sugar content. They're basically just sugar water with dye. :deadbanana2:

Orange drink, not orange soda. And the "if you know, you know" thing ended up being so accurate. You can't tell how out of touch these losers on TikTok are. Anyone who grew up pre-2010s knows exactly what she's talking about.

The lady never said that. Lil Rod said that, the reporter read it to her and she said "if that happened, the case needs to be reopened."

And if it gets reopened then JLO WILL BE INVOLVED 

That simple lol

Wait not her actually being implicated :deadbanana2:

i doubt it will go anywhere, but if she actually handed him the gun and there's proof…

I'm not the biggest J.Lo fan but tiktok/twitter have dragged the absolutely hell out of this woman. I think she needs a break and some peace.

On 3/29/2024 at 2:46 AM, Twixters said:

She's already caught up now — one of the investigations officially includes her

But it's not clear why the case is being reopened. I thought both Diddy and Jennifer were arrested for that incident, stayed in police jail for a couple of hours and then testified in a court or a grand jury and then the case was solved/concluded. Is the truth of that testimony now being questioned?

Edited by Raiden

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.