QAnon losers want J.Lo arrested as Diddy's accomplice

Inverted

They're accusing her of being transgender in the comments too. :deadbanana2:

Tik Tok has been dragging her all week for her order at the bodega in the Bronx :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

Stop dragging women for their partners' crimes. 

Spoiler

The only thing Jlo is guilty for is for stealing Ashanti's vocals 

Spoiler

tumblr_ov1k05r2nt1u60o27o1_400-gif.30243

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

The whole industry and 9/10 people off the street knew about him too. There are a lot of people who looked the other way for decades. Don't like Jennifer and came in here expecting to drag her but this is moronic. 

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 2

They may as well blame half of the music industry too because it seems like a ton of artists were connected to Diddy to some extent. JLo being the main target just because she's his ex-girlfriend from over 2 decades ago is weird. :celestial5:

• Like 2

Mariah ha voodoo :rip:

spacer.png

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Tik Tok has been dragging her all week for her order at the bodega in the Bronx :deadbanana4:

They're dragging her for not calling it "chop cheese"? That wasn't a thing in the 1970-80s when she grew up. :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

2. Transphobia really rots people's brains. And regardless of your opinion of JLo, she is a supportive parent to a NB teenager and that should be commended. I'm sure that also plays a role in the transphobia she's receiving as well. 

Two teenagers actually. She has a transgender "nibling". And yes, it is playing a part. They tore her apart in the comments for supporting them. :deadbanana2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CENEADXpCao/?hl=af

3 minutes ago, alexrex said:

Stop dragging women for their partners' crimes. 

Hide contents

The only thing Jlo is guilty for is for stealing Ashanti's vocals 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ov1k05r2nt1u60o27o1_400-gif.30243

Sir, stop lying. Ashanti sang BACKUP on two J.Lo songs in 2001-02 and she is credited as a backup singer. :deadbanana2:

a) Proof that she only sings backup with the filtered vocals:

b) Proof that she's credited (and paid):

FjFzRslXoAEauDB?format=jpg&name=small

Bonus: Ja Rule confirming.

FjFzEDLXoAA6D9Q?format=jpg&name=small

3 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Mariah was celebrating when Diddy got J.Lo arrested in December 1999 and she almost lost her L'oreal deal back in 2000 (the video is labeled wrong; it's from January 2000, not 2001). And this was BEFORE Tommy snatched the sample and Ja Rule idea from Mariah. She's hated her from Day 1. In the video, she says J.Lo stole her hair look. :deadbanana2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUQCpds0emQ

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

chile the hate train is too much... i do feel like jlo is so overhyped tho. i think a lot of her 'presence' is thanks to her work ethic and putting herself out there to promote etc. I genuinely don't think much of her as a singer or actress. and the projects she's been doing recently haven't exactly been good either but that's a rant for another day.

Edited by SharGaga
  • Thumbs Down 2

How are Diddy's crimes her fault? His dumb ass got her arrested for his own nonsense already. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

How Mariah going to talk

spacer.png

Anyway, this is stupid. JLO too busy working. She don't got time to be doing all that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Inverted said:

They're dragging her for not calling it "chop cheese"? That wasn't a thing in the 1970-80s when she grew up. :deadbanana2:

They're dragging her for a ham and cheese on a roll and an "orange drink, IYKYK".

Edited by ccfan007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Lol, like why would you even bring this up for your fave. Let it slide and don't give it attention. It's not going to gain any sympathy for her.

Anyways…arrest her for crimes against millions of eardrums. Class action lawsuit immediately! 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm sawry but these people need to be sued for defamation or something.

Recently it was the Carters, Rihanna, Gaga, etc. for fake Epstein lists. Media literacy is at an all time low. 

Lock her up tho!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Mariah was celebrating when Diddy got J.Lo arrested in December 1999 and she almost lost her L'oreal deal back in 2000 (the video is labeled wrong; it's from January 2000, not 2001). And this was BEFORE Tommy snatched the sample and Ja Rule idea from Mariah. She's hated her from Day 1. In the video, she says J.Lo stole her hair look. :deadbanana2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUQCpds0emQ

:rip: This wasn't celebrating... although she did seem disgusted. lol

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

They're dragging her for a ham and cheese on a roll and an "orange drink, IYKYK".

You can tell they don't live in New York. :rip:

quart1.jpg

16 minutes ago, Triton said:

Lol, like why would you even bring this up for your fave. Let it slide and don't give it attention. It's not going to gain any sympathy for her.

Anyways…arrest her for crimes against millions of eardrums. Class action lawsuit immediately! 

Don't give it attention? It's still being quoted and retweeted. You probably love it. :deadbanana2: And it shockingly is giving her sympathy. I guess people had to stoop this LOW for people to finally defend her in the tweets that quote the original.

Corny. :sleep:

11 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

:rip: This wasn't celebrating... although she did seem disgusted. lol

She literally mocked the fact that L'oreal wanted to drop her after this happened right in that video. She wouldn't have mentioned the L'oreal thing if she was disgusted with her getting detained. :rip: 

9898f6d938bb9e6f1b26f92d3edd41c3

Edited by Inverted
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Inverted said:

You can tell they don't live in New York. :rip:

quart1.jpg

Don't give it attention? It's still being quoted and retweeted. You probably love it. :deadbanana2: And it shockingly is giving her sympathy. I guess people had to stoop this LOW for people to finally defend her in the tweets that quote the original.

Corny. :sleep:

She literally mocked the fact that L'oreal wanted to drop her after this happened right in that video. She wouldn't have mentioned the L'oreal if she was disgusted with her getting detained. :rip: 

Girl let it go, you cementing it in a thread just makes it easier to find. I do love it, it's hilarious seeing fans exposing their fave and fanning the flames.

Are you so desperate for people to "defend" that you're willing to remind other people she was associated with that? It's just adding to the amo against her. prime example your pic below your response to my comment… 

Thanks for giving us something saying JLo spent the night in jail. Wouldn't have known about it. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

chile the hate train is too much... i do feel like jlo is so overhyped tho. i think a lot of her 'presence' is thanks to her work ethic and putting herself out there to promote etc. I genuinely don't think much of her as a singer or actress. and the projects she's been doing recently haven't exactly been good either but that's a rant for another day.

Saying this with Taylor in your avi... the jokes write themselves

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Triton said:

Girl let it go, you cementing it in a thread just makes it easier to find. I do love it, it's hilarious seeing fans exposing their fave and fanning the flames.

Are you so desperate for people to "defend" that you're willing to remind other people she was associated with that? It's just adding to the amo against her. prime example your pic below your response to my comment… 

Thanks for giving us something saying JLo spent the night in jail. Wouldn't have known about it. 

Your response makes it seem as if this is some obscure, unknown news. It's common knowledge that J.Lo and Diddy were a couple in the 90s and the headline isn't some big secret. There are Shakira stans on Twitter who still post that cover in comments to mock her because of their fave's actual issues with the law.

Also, the bolded part makes it seem like you agree with the QAnon weirdos. So a woman dating a man 25 years ago and then ending their relationship after he gets her arrested is something that needs to be covered up... because his crimes are her responsibility? Yikes. And let's not forget that your fave's husband's has a criminal history, but she's still associated with him.

• Like 2

Jlo was never about that life and fled after she got arrested for association. Leave Jenny alone. :deadbanana:

• Like 2

The fact that so many people are still talking about Jlo and obsessed with her almost 30 years into her career is kind of a win idk.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Saying this with Taylor in your avi... the jokes write themselves

chile you do realize that bringing up another artist is actually the worst kind of drag/clapback right? it means you cant come up with anything else so you resort to totally unrelated stuff like someone's avi. The amount of times I've seen this happen on here since posting is really funny. It's not giving what you think it's giving. 

• Thumbs Down 2

lol what the hell? they broke up so long ago. while they we're still v friendly over the years (u can find pics of them in the last few years) I'm sure she is V FAR REMOVED from Diddy and his craziness.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.