Shakira performs pop-up concert in Times Square

prettyinpink940

Girl just rediscovered prerecorded vocals and said let's not care about them from now on… I mean, I would prefer at least sections of songs live. This is entirely prerecorded- worse it's almost the stem of the OG track, remixed with alternate takes. 

It takes away from the appeal of seeing her live. Also, the Renaissance show influence is very much felt.

• Confused 2

when was the last time she actually sang live? :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I was there! NYC came out for the real Latin queen of music, not JLo from the block

Ma'am, this is in Times Square. It's always crowded even without a free concert. No need to mention Jennifer Lopez every time you need to promote Shakira. :rip: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

when was the last time she actually sang live? :rip: 

She sang all or parts of "Como Donde Cuando" live. Before that it's been a while tho...

Hopefully she gets more comfortable singing live again. 

I don't care if it's live or not, love this! She has the star power to pull this off and she's a natural performer. Flex that Shaki! Now give us the damn tour dates! 

The performance was great. But it's sad to see Shakira devolving her craft by not singing live. She used to be the epitome of organic singing and music. Now she's transforming into just another plastic popstar. 

Edited by toxicgenie
  • Confused 1

Idk how to say this, but if shes not singing live what is she doing? .. her concerts is her in leggings and a top .. so what is she offering ? she doesn't give looks, she doesn't give anything other than the robot dance and belly dancing .. soo if shes not gonna sing live then ????? I love her and im a big fan, but sis? like none of your performances have been live?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.