Selena Gomez titsfishing on social medias!

hypnodemiluv

1 hour ago, Tropical said:

I actually think Selena is in a terribly unhappy place right now. She's lost her ear for hits, she's seeking validation online, has a clear love/hate relationship with her fame and oscillates wildly with social media addiction. None of this is any particular comment on her as a person, I think she generally seems lovely, but the excess and craziness of fame doesn't seem to be good for her at all, nor would it be for most of us.

Hm if she really wants social media validation she would already debut a new Ozempic body on IG

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• hypnodemiluv

• mike_int

• WeFoundWill

She looks rough :suburban:

• Like 2

She's... Evolving... I'll just say that. I would haven't posted those if I were her tbh 😬

Edited by Tudors
  • Thumbs Down 1

Everything about her is just very... sinister nowadays. 

• Like 3

yall are so weird and annoying :rip:

• Like 3

She looks like she already had 3 children 

• Haha 8

She got inspiration by her idol Britney Spears, I see

• Haha 1

WHEW 

she looks fantastic 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

22 minutes ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

yall are so weird and annoying :rip:

like It's giving I never touched grass :rip: 

• Thanks 2

How is her head smaller than one of her boobs...

• Haha 9

57 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

like It's giving I never touched grass :rip: 

Only people absolutely internet addled and terminally online use this stupid phrase. People actually out doing sh*t aren't clued up on lame "I'm better than you" lingo. 

We're all on ATRL talking about pop stars, no one among us can claim any superiority. :rip:

---

"Love on" is a cute hot for a C-Tier girl but Selena was A-tier so... Let's get back to that queen

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Tropical said:

Only people absolutely internet addled and terminally online use this stupid phrase. People actually out doing sh*t aren't clued up on lame "I'm better than you" lingo. 

We're all on ATRL talking about pop stars, no one among us can claim any superiority. :rip:

the fumes over calling out weird comments about a womans body

ezgif-2-8d1724de9e.thumb.gif.330136e8893

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have absolutely nothing to say about her boobs but seriously what happened to her face?? She was genuinely one of the most naturally beautiful people in the industry and now every time she posts a picture her face just looks incredibly stiff and uncanny 

• Like 2

it's giving ga Ga which is a really bad sign 

spacer.png

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

HOTTT :wanda:

She's serving 🤷‍♂️

Oh I see now why TS hasn't invited her for a feature…

Shes giving Miss Spears lately…

5 hours ago, Trash said:

Could be the angle, but those look huge :skull:, did she have breast augmentation or it's just from weight gain?

Her breast always goes up and down with her weight and you can see on her arms and stomach that she put on weight. Unless she discovered a self-adjusting boob job:michael:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tropical said:

I actually think Selena is in a terribly unhappy place right now. She's lost her ear for hits, she's seeking validation online, has a clear love/hate relationship with her fame and oscillates wildly with social media addiction. None of this is any particular comment on her as a person, I think she generally seems lovely, but the excess and craziness of fame doesn't seem to be good for her at all, nor would it be for most of us.

You said it beautifly. I wish Selena all the best and hope for her to find peace and love she deserves. 

Looking a bit rough, plus she needs more support. 

I'm glad she stopped facetuning her pics. She got big but body positivity or whatever.

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.